Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flo Back & Flabbier Than Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flo Back & Flabbier Than Ever
    Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 4:08am
So Progressives Flo and her gang of neer do wells..FIX things and pretend its bad ass and its shot like they are vandalizing..but in a genius TWIST, they are actually being good lil Boy & Flo Scouts and Fixin' stuff..how QUAINT.
I get a kick out of Action Flo and her seemingly strained attempts at running and throwing with her immense BULK these days..she needs to lay off the after-hours CHEESEBURGERS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 4:37am
You know she must be making some good money at that Flo gig, so she's probably eating out a lot. Lotta rich food and desserts. That'll put the weight on you.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 3:32pm
Obviously there was no clause in place to prevent her from ballooning beyond the possibility of FREE MOVEMENT..she looks like a dinosaur when she runs
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 4:09pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 4:56pm
They might actually want her to be on the heavy side.

It's politically correct nowadays to accept and celebrate overweight women.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 7:36pm
^LOL

Let's celebrate the beauty of the internet!
You people, need to stop making me go back to this thread for material! I need another shower!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 8:10pm
In fact! tiki(douche)bagger insulted Jimbo!

I'm glad to see you guys have made up.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 8:55pm
^  Was there some sort of fight here?  I don't see it.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We were talking about sneakers in another thread a few months ago. I said that I preferred the Velcro strap kind, then tb went off on me, insinuating that my parents were deficient in my upbringing or something. I snarked him back and he stfu.

It was no big thing.

The two fat people are a pic I posted as being Donathan and his girlfriend.

That goes back a ways.

C'mon, man!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:06pm
Flo back? Am I surprised? Nah, not really. Progressive can keep throwing out millions more for their stupid commercials.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 10:52pm
She could have a "Flobee" percolating in the oven, if you get my drift. She used to have a halfway decent bod but dressed butch Ellen DeGenerous style (showing no long leg). Now, she's getting the Hillary Clinton moo cow body. Time for some polyester pants suits.
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 2:55am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

We were talking about sneakers in another thread a few months ago. I said that I preferred the Velcro strap kind, then tb went off on me, insinuating that my parents were deficient in my upbringing or something. I snarked him back and he stfu.

It was no big thing.

The two fat people are a pic I posted as being Donathan and his girlfriend.

That goes back a ways.

THIS is why this forum is so damn GREAT..stuff happens and NO ONE is really that butt hurt..
except maybe...Flo?
VELFLO...HA
also not to 'snark' on obese merikans, but lets face it..Mike Molly, That chick on that new schmaltzfest This Is Us..do we really wanta SEE this? not so much
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 5:03am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Obviously there was no clause in place to prevent her from ballooning beyond the possibility of FREE MOVEMENT..she looks like a dinosaur when she runs

My money is on a little "Flo Alien" popping out of her gut, just like in the movies.
Only it'll have rate-sucker lips instead of that retractable jaw thing.

Then again, this is Flo we're talking about.
Can't 100% rule out the jaw thing.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 5:17am
[Jeff Foxworthy voice]
  "You'll know Flo is too fat when Captain Ahab shows up in a whaling boat and tries to harpoon her!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 5:22am
I like when she does the 'Flo & her Family' commercials, or the retro commercials - especially when she degrades her student ("...now, Jaime, 'suicide' is an option...")
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 5:39am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]
"You'll know Flo is too fat when Captain Ahab shows up in a whaling boat and tries to harpoon her!"

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]
"You'll know Flo is too fat when every time she walks backwards you hear a loud beeping noise."

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 8:55am

It was no big thing.

Oh yeah...I remember that.  I guess aka held the grudge on your behalf.  LOL

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]
"You'll know Flo is too fat when every time she walks backwards you hear a loud beeping noise."

I'm thinking more along the lines of a "name your own weight scale".

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 6:09pm

They might actually want her to be on the heavy side.

It's politically correct nowadays to accept and celebrate overweight women.

But surprisingly, not overweight men. Women can fat shame them all they want. LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 7:38pm

It was no big thing.

Oh yeah...I remember that.  I guess aka held the grudge on your behalf.  LOL

LOL
There is the occasional spat here. I always hope I'm not envolved.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 10:01pm
Flo Back & Flabbier Than Ever

Is Flo's Back Flabbier Than Ever, too?

C'mon, man!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2016 at 10:30pm
^ That's a rate SQUISHER, not a rate sucker!!   Dead
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 6:38pm
^LOL

Flo back preventer, plus size 24, big ass bundle.

Backflow Preventer Check Valve 1/2" Brass
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 7:02pm
flo probably sports some back fat bosomage, if i had to reckon it
BAT WINGS!!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

screen capture

Flo back preventer, plus size 24, big ass bundle.

Backflow Preventer Check Valve 1/2" Brass.

I dunno ar, that seems pretty small for Big Flo.

I'm thing something like this would be a better fit for her...

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic