Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"I'm so bored I just caught myself _____"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I'm so bored I just caught myself _____"
    Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 8:46pm
Wink...yea, yea - I know - nothing going on in your life at this moment, got nothing you need to do, nothing you want to do, and there's nobody to talk to, nobody coming to visit, CIH seems dead and you never visit any other websites...but you just woke up from that haze of subconscious self-entertainment, wiped the drool from the right-side of your mouth and put your hands and feet back where they belong...
In THIS game of "you show me yours and I'll show you mine (maybe)", YOU tell the board what YOU caught YOURSELF doing!

This could be fun and you can play more than once.

I'll start...
~~~~~~~~

Just found myself staring aimlessly at 'The Maury Show' with my mouth hanging open.
Been like that almost 30 minutes, so the clock tells me.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 8:56pm
LOL

I'm waiting on Mama to get home, nasty weather kept me from getting any yard work done.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 1:55am
I caught myself waiting at the door like a dog for the delivery man....And no, not like that. I was waiting for some cables, (one being this wonderful charge cable for this tablet). My wife even said that sometimes I look dumb like Homer Simpson... I'm not offended d`oh.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 2:04am
I'm bored every waking hour of every day, so anything I do would qualify as a filler for the blank in the thread title.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 2:10am

I just found myself spending an hour looking for my short-term memory. Never found it, but it seemed like I forgot what I was looking for every 10 minutes or so...until I wrote it down.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:25pm
^LOL

I think YouTube uses 'No more boredom', or something like that as their catch phrase.

I honestly have so much yard and housework facing me that there isn't time to get bored.

When I get tired of that monotonous sh*t...I come here and exercise my mind and educate myself.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 8:52pm
I've been busy as hell the last three days doing stuff like refurbishing and repainting my mailbox then putting it back up after having taken it down in prep for Matthew. It was getting loose, so I had to remount it anyway. Figured I'd spruce it up before putting it back up.

Then I started on upgrading my homemade Halloween decorations from last year...

Sprayed a clear coat over them to make them a bit more waterproof, put some brass eyelets in where they hang from, then went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to get some black cord to hang them from. Spent the last few hours messing with them. Even painted the clothespins black that I'm hanging them with.

Got a couple more to fix up, too. A bat and a witch on a broom.

After I get them all finished and hung in the front yard, I'll start on the Halloween lamp I'm making. Got a crappy old table lamp I bought at a yard sale back in the 90's that I disassembled. Gonna sand it, paint it black and orange, put some Halloween stickers on it, clear coat it, etc.

I'll post before and after pics when and if I get it finished.

Taking a rest now.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:06pm
^LOL

That's a guy with the holiday spirit!

I told my wife to NOT buy a bale of hay! Angry
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 11:16pm
I'm so bored I'm drinking bleach.
I have 168 characters remaining.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 1:02am
Flavored or regular?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 1:13am
^ol'mule? all those trips to Hobby Lobby and crafty-type things you're up to sound pretty cool. Grown tits, yet?LOLWink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 1:15am
I'm checking the Bible for spelling and punctuation errors.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:00am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^ol'mule? all those trips to Hobby Lobby and crafty-type things you're up to sound pretty cool. Grown tits, yet?LOLWink

Long ago.

You?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Long ago.

You?

DisapproveYea. 3 1/2.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:07am
Getting old sucks.

C'mon, man!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:11am

Flavored or regular?

Regular.  I find flavored to be too cloying.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:11am
Went for a ride.
Decided I knew a short-cut that would amaze and confuse all the other drivers.
Turned out to be a perfect circle, right in front of all the other drivers.

Went to donate plasma, which one can do two times during any seven days.
In front of everyone, nurse patted me on the head and snickered while advising me I forgot how to count - had to wait one more day.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:27am
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Flavored or regular?

Try the lemon...

...just enough tartness to be light and refreshing.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 2:51am
^The thick version is better, chilled - no ice.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 11:29pm

Getting old sucks.

I was at a surprise 60th party for a neighbor a few months back.  I was sitting with other neighbors (all late 50s to late 60s) when the topic of prescription plans came up.  It was the perfect excuse to get up and go sit at the young people's (25 to 40 y/o) table across the yard. 

I hope I never find myself at a party discussing prescription plans.  LOL

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:38am

Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Flavored or regular?

Try the lemon...

...just enough tartness to be light and refreshing.

Yeah, this was solid.  Just the right dose of taste and sw
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 5:19am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm checking the Bible for spelling and punctuation errors.

That's not very challenging.  Check the obits every day, and cross off those people from the phone book.  Should keep you occupied for a while...  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:11pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:37pm
This is one of those times, when the forum goes dead.

I think the answer is 48.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:49pm
Horse = 10

Horse shoes = 4

Boots = 2

2 + 10 x 4 = 48

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic