Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bounce 'Wrinkles Ruin Harry's Big Meeting' (vid)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bounce 'Wrinkles Ruin Harry's Big Meeting' (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bounce 'Wrinkles Ruin Harry's Big Meeting' (vid)
    Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

One thing for the teeming masses of minions - a PaWlession for free! (most people pay through the nose for advisce such as the following).

Speaking of free advice...
"Advise" and "advice" are two totally different words!  LOL

LOLWinkSnartazz...one little error...I'd make an excuse if I believed in 'excuses'...*I* think you planted the error.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

One thing for the teeming masses of minions - a PaWlession for free! (most people pay through the nose for advise such as the following).

Speaking of free advice...
"Advise" and "advice" are two totally different words!  LOL

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 8:05pm
Knock me out please! This decade STINKS! WHEN I SAID MAKE ORIGINAL JINGLES I DIDN'T MEAN TO F**K OVER OLD SONGS!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:13pm
That guys singing is like torture!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 6:23pm
One thing for the teeming masses of minions - a PaWlession for free! (most people pay through the nose for advice such as the following).

FACT:

Never wear GREEN anything to any kind of sales or management meetings. Green, as a color worn by a presenter, breeds distrust - it is a psychological thing.

Now, my office walls are painted a very light white with pastel green tones - as a surrounding, it creates a 'comfort zone' welcomed by all.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 3:31am
I can't believe I've managed to avoid this one for so long. Here we are a year later, and I've only just recently seen it. And, uh, yeah... I hate it. I HATE it. IIIIIII HAAAAAAAATE IIIIIIIIIIIT! Dead
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 11:59pm
I love the commercial because it reminds me of my youngest daughter's Godfather, who not only worked with me, but also had a huge farm he and his family worked. Looked just like him, except bulkier. Dressed exactly like him, couldn't give less of a damn what anybody thought, brilliant man with an eternal smile, always ended up being the life of the party. I used to introduce him as 'Spin Dry'.LOL
We tried to make my youngest daughter a child bride to his son, who was a few weeks older than her, then rent 'em out to 'Barnum & Baily's Circus, but the wives caught us.

Moral of the PaWtale:
If the man in the wrinkled shirt isn't hung-over, he's probably a darned good person to know and probably a genius. If the man in the wrinkled shirt IS hung-over, then I'm looking in the mirror and still a genius, doncha know!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 9:09pm
Christ! I'm seeing more things to hate about this commercial.

I have a suit for weddings and funerals...it must be fun to have to wear a white shirt and tie to work everyday.

Despite the fact 'Harry' doesn't own an iron, live near a dry cleaner, or have a female to keep him looking sharp.  Where is his tie and sport coat?

As to the abortion of a good old song, here ya go!

psient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 12:38pm
So who penned this tune? Do they make a living?
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 6:57am
It took < 1 viewing of this stupid commercial to know it sucked, and so does the stupid rendition of a stupid song. Who comes up with this crap?
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 4:01am
So, the message here is that oriental investment groups don't like Velveeta cheese sandwiches?
Wow, that's weird.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 12:04am
Cheap f**k! It's called 2 bucks a shirt at the dry cleaners. Light starch, on hangers.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 8:52pm
I know the importance of looking sharp for a job interview...I was in a blue collar field.

When I was in my element, Popeye arms, bulging veins and a lot of blood and sweat were what made me good at what I did.

This guy is a loser! One single Bounce sheet will not save his career!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic