Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PetSmart- Grooming "I'm Worth It" (link)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PetSmart- Grooming "I'm Worth It" (link)
    Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:25pm
New rule!!!
The adholes are no longer allowed to use ANY Fifth Harmony or Fitz and the Tantrums (music?).

Ever!  AngryAngry

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:06pm
Gawd, I hate that crap "song".

It was bad enough when those Yoplait idiots started using it in their craphole yogurt ads, but associating it with pets is going too damn far.

Thankfully they haven't started running that one around here. Yet.

As for the person who's yapping that crap, here ya go....

...just about what you're worth.

Keep the change.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:35pm
^LOLLOL

This is the one I remember.

And then this one...Unhappy

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 6:37pm
I shouldn't stink up the forum with their commercials.

That 'Left Swipe Dat' girl is some kinda hot! Evil Smile

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOLLOL

This is the one I remember.

Demanding someone give you something because you're "worth it" most likely means you aren't.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 6:16pm
The one Jimbo mentioned just spilled into my living room...

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 10:29pm
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's with that middle eastern sounding horn in music these days? I've heard it in another rap song but I can't remember the name! Why is it so popular these days? That comes is second to the air horn. Both are tinny and irritating!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 11:01pm
I remember that godawful "Baby I'm Worth It" from those Hershey's ads. Now it's in Petsmart ads? No wonder today's music is going to hell in a handbasket.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 2:21am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

I remember that godawful "Baby I'm Worth It" from those Hershey's ads. Now it's in Petsmart ads? No wonder today's music is going to hell in a handbasket.

Um, that was yesterday's "music".
Way too much crap music today to ever fit in a handbasket.

I think you need a shovel.
Preferably a mechanized shovel.

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 4:17pm
I HATE this song!

How many times will these companies choose to use this insipid crap tune..it's not smart marketing. When it came on, I didn't see it - just heard it - and assumed it was the Hershey's ad, not PetSmart.

Then I see it used this morning in a f'ing Dannon Yogurt ad. 

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AlEf/dannon-light-and-fit-bragging-song-by-fifth-harmony

Is this the new "Fight Song?" How many times was that tune overused in everything?
Get some damn originality, find another sh*t song to use! 

Every time I hear a song like this..and 95% of the other junk on todays radio. - I am so glad I grew up in the age that I did...I was 6,7 in the late 70s..I remember a little bit of the Disco era...and I would take all the cheesy 80s music, the rock, the earlier hip-hop any day compared to the absolute garbage I hear now!

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's with that middle eastern sounding horn in music these days? I've heard it in another rap song but I can't remember the name! Why is it so popular these days? That comes is second to the air horn. Both are tinny and irritating!

This wonderful hiphop song? (sarcasm)  This video almost looks like a terrorist propaganda video. LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I HATE this song!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AlEf/dannon-light-and-fit-bragging-song-by-fifth-harmony

ME TOO!!

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The one Jimbo mentioned just spilled into my living room...

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 4:09pm
I came back just to say how much I freakin hate this song too! I always said it sounds like something that would be played in a sleezy whorehouse. It's awful, it's terrible, and it should die a terrible death. Sadly, it's a thing and out on the internet which means it'll always exist in some way, shape, or form. And it's really not music either to be honest, all it does is induces my gag reflexes.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I came back just to say how much I freakin hate this song too! I always said it sounds like something that would be played in a sleezy whorehouse. It's awful, it's terrible, and it should die a terrible death. Sadly, it's a thing and out on the internet which means it'll always exist in some way, shape, or form. And it's really not music either to be honest, all it does is induces my gag reflexes.

Speaking of sleeze, the Fifth Harmony "song" is still WAY BETTER than this one:

Update:  This link is so bad I think I'm just going to delete it.

Click at your own peril.
Barely safe for work (I think?), and it's the most atrocious thing you will hear maybe your entire life, but certainly the past months and years.   Don't say I didn't warn you!

It is downright dreadful.  

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 11:12pm
If you mute this commercial, it's actually quite enjoyable. Damn, those doggies really look like they're smiling! Especially the Golden Retriever. How do they DO that?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 8:46am
^  Hooks tied to fishing line and inserted into the corners of their mouths (all hidden in the fur) and then pulled slightly upward.

OK, just kidding.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 6:16pm
Yea, I was upset when I first heard the background noise, but in this case it was appropriate as this commercials full of and all about bitches.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 6:40pm
^LOL  Nice of you to join us, PaW. Wink

Dem's my bitches!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic