Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burger King 'Eggnormous Burrito'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 1:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I think I really would possibly try a 'Whopperito' if BK would stop showing the pickle in the burrito. That is just wrong.

Pickle bigot.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 5:54am

^Not at all! As a matter of fact, just yesterday I bought a $1 McD's Cheesy boiled burger just for the pickle. Never met a pickle I didn't love...unless it was in a burritoDead

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 9:07pm
Just tried the Whopperito, the burger one, not the breakfast one. All in all, not too bad. It didn't come round and plump like they show, but rather it was flat, but pretty much what you expect. All the main ingredients of a Whopper (sans condiments)in a tortilla instead of a bun. The sauce that replaces cheese has a tiny bit of a kick, but less of a kick than the stuff they give you with your onion rings. The pickle made it just Whopper enough to eat a bit like a burger and less like a burrito that they didn't break up the beef for. Easier to eat than a Whopper, so pretty good for in the car, since Whoppers tend to shed shreds all over your lap while you're trying to steer with your knee.

Don't know if I'll ever get one again... just don't eat that sort of thing often enough to blow a bad meal on it... but I don't regret trying it. Pretty decent crap.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 10:07pm
^^Thanks Darthy - I've been thinking of grabbing one the last few days, but this business about a pickle inside a burrito really is too much for me (psycologically), but I'm certainly going to try, now.
Sorry to hear they are on the weak-side with the spicy cheese.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 11:15pm

Squirt yourself a glob of this stuff in there and you'll get a better kick...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Squirt yourself a glob of this stuff in there and you'll get a better kick...

Big smileThat stuff is GREAT. I found full-size containers of it in Dollar Tree, when it first came out. I could drink it straight out of the bottle.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:16am
^  Sigh.  I don't count on the Dollar Trees here having anything I go there for.  These DTs around here are sh*tholes---dark, dirty, shelves half-empty, products arranged haphazardly, etc.  I don't know why this is.  The ones I used to go to in California were always neat and well-stocked.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  Sigh.  I don't count on the Dollar Trees here having anything I go there for.  These DTs around here are sh*tholes---dark, dirty, shelves half-empty, products arranged haphazardly, etc.  I don't know why this is.  The ones I used to go to in California were always neat and well-stocked.

But seriously, you can get it for under two bucks a bottle at Walmart.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 3:48pm
But we have great pizza!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 4:14pm
You could get a bottle of that Cheesy Jalapeno and put it on some pizza.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 4:32pm
Shut cho' mouth!  We don't do that kind of thing here.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 5:09pm
I bet it would be pretty good on one of those taco pizzas.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 5:30pm
Taco pizza?  Heavens to Mergatroid!  Shocked

This is about as taco-y as pizza should ever get:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

...Sigh.  I don't count on the Dollar Trees here having anything I go there for.  These DTs around here are sh*tholes---dark, dirty, shelves half-empty, products arranged haphazardly, etc.  I don't know why this is.  The ones I used to go to in California were always neat and well-stocked. 

Dollar Tree is weird.

Up on Wolfy Island is where I found the Kraft dressing on the shelf. It was a bit of a prissy/model 'Dollar Tree' as was required so the rich people would go in and feel a little comfortable and maybe spend money.  Go down into Buffalo and the local Dollar Tree often was a direct reflection of the surrounding neighborhood (and yes, there were even those that one would avoid ending up in a the back of the store in some dimly-lit isle). Many stores in this class of neighborhood had food coolers and also sold some clothing which enabled local residents to do all of their shopping at one stop, should they desire. Down around Chesapeake, Virginia (Dollar Tree headquarters), this holds even more true, plus there are 'variations on a theme' with 'Dollar Deals' and a few other Dollar Tree off-shoots where everything was NOT $1. I was floored when I walked into a Dollar Tree that was the size of a regular grocery store. Half of the store was groceries and they even sold beer and wine. Although I was amazed, that's about all I was, along with the general public as the store closed in about a year.
And about California Dollar Trees? They probably would be 'weird' to us Eastern-types, doncha know. I bet they are stocked and maintained by fruits and nuts.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 1:15am
I've developed some kind of repetitive stress related pain in my left wrist from holding this tablet in front of my face for hours everyday.

Went to Dollar Tree today and picked up a couple of these...

Not bad at all.

Certainly not for a buck apiece.

Got one on now.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... relief.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 1:41am
^^^You bought a box with a red X in it?
PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 10:36pm
This is culinary sacrilege!  Sacrilege, damn you!  Thank God, I'm foodie purist. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 5:24pm
LOL
Originally posted by PitLoad413 PitLoad413 wrote:

This is culinary sacrilege!  Sacrilege, damn you!  Thank God, I'm foodie purist. 
LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic