Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Devour 'Lunch Spank' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devour 'Lunch Spank' (video)
    Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 12:56pm

Another play on words, if you will. "Food, you want to (fork)". I almost shipped my pants when I first saw this.  Embarrassed

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 6:17pm
LOL did they literally substitute the word "f@#$" with "fork"!? Other than that, the commercial is stupid!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
A Millennial View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Millennial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 6:50pm
i looked at that in the freezer section, and i dont understand... is it a diet food? Because it's next to Weight Watchers frozen lunches, but doesnt put the calories on the front  of the box.
I am part of the target audience....and I hate it.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 1:54am
I'm going to offer a bit of advice; let it cool before you fork it.

Ouch
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 5:28am

^^Yeah, you wouldn't want somebody to fork up something as important as that... LOL

For adults with a little more financial freedom, there is always this type of "lunch spanking":  LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2488131/Meet-Manhattan-dominatrix-MBA-offers-lunchtime-spanking-Midtown.html

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 2:16pm
^ got to admit - makes for a great business card !!

"Victoria. - MBA, BDSM, Dungeonmaster"
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 4:05am
The mechanic is creepy as fork... SWIDT? Tongue ... but the food sounds good.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by A Millennial A Millennial wrote:

i looked at that in the freezer section, and i dont understand... is it a diet food? Because it's next to Weight Watchers frozen lunches, but doesnt put the calories on the front  of the box.

It's not a diet food. I dunno why they put them with the weight watchers stuff. Their deal seems to be about being flavorful and hearty, rather than about being healthy. They're pretty good too, at least the ones I've tried. The buffalo chicken mac and cheese one is my favorite, but the angus beef(with jalapeno cornbread) and the white cheddar and bacon mac are good too.

"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:50am
^^^Thanks for the positive review, DKS - I've picked up and sat down those boxes a few times - I think I'll give them a shot.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 2:45am
Hahaha, I went to the store last night, and these are no longer by the "healthy foods" section.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Hahaha, I went to the store last night, and these are no longer by the "healthy foods" section.

I saw these the other day.
Picked up a pack to read the nutrition lable...

The meat & cornbread entre had something like 87 carbs !!!

Wow.  Not exactly diet food unless you're dieting to pack on the pounds!

I'll pass.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 4:21pm
^^^WinkEat your carbs like a real man!LOL
Carbs? Homey ain't got time for 'carb countin'' these days...and I don't do the Corona Light 'Cha Cha Cha Don't You Know That I love You And Lost My ToDo List (and job)', either.

I want a lunch that TASTES good - and I wanna spank it too, doncha know.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

I saw these the other day.
Picked up a pack to read the nutrition lable...

The meat & cornbread entre had something like 87 carbs !!!

If I cared about carbs, that might mean something to me...I don't though, so it doesn't. But since the meal is tasty, I will continue to eat them...though I'll eat the buffalo chicken mac and cheese more often, the meat has that BBQ sauce, which I like well enough but is just a little too much sweet for me to come back to them as frequently.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 12:03am
It's worse than I thought...

Devour Angus Beef w/ Cornbread:
One serving -
Calories - 750  (310 from fat)
Fat - 34 grams (52% of your daily value)
Sodium - 850 mg 
Carbs = 83 grams (of which 44 grams are sugar, and only 2 grams of fiber)
Protein = 29 grams

And the whole thing is only about 10 ounces, so hardly enough to fill you up.

You may as well just gnaw on a piece of whale blubber.
It would probably be better for you.

Personally, if I'm going to eat like this, I'm going to get in the car and go down to Five Guys and order one of their double bacon, no-cheese, ketchup and onion burgers with a huge order of fries! 
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 2:49pm

Personally, if I'm going to eat like this, I'm going to get in the car and go down to Five Guys and order one of their double bacon, no-cheese, ketchup and onion burgers with a huge order of fries! 

I had Five Guys once. More expensive than Whataburger but didn't taste as good, as well as being a lot slower. For that matter, In and Out top Five Guys too, though I won't normally pick In & Out over Whataburger. I'm not very forgiving, so if a place doesn't impress me the first time, I'm not likely to go back unless someone else drags me there. And...Five Guys did not impress.

Of course, most of the time if I want a burger, I'll go to a local place like Nicky D's or Salsa Fuego, but if I'm out away from my house and decide to stop and get a burger while I'm out shopping or something, Whataburger is my first choice followed by In & Out.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 3:24pm
I don't think we have either Whataburger or In-&-Out's around here.
I recall eating at a Whataburger back in the 1980's (if it's the same thing).
The only thing I remember about that was the burgers were pretty large.

On a whim, I looked at the nutritional info for a bacon burger & regular fries from Five Guys:

Serving size:  676 grams (about 1.5 pounds)
Calories - 1,653  (770 from fat)
Fat - 84 grams
Carbs - 170 grams
Protein - 54 grams

And that's just lunch for me!
If I ate that every day, it wouldn't be just "Super-Size", I'd rival that fat chick on My Big Fat Fabulous Life (or whatever it was called.)

Now, back when I was 20, I could probably eat these all day!   :)

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 2:05pm

I don't think we have either Whataburger or In-&-Out's around here.
I recall eating at a Whataburger back in the 1980's (if it's the same thing).
The only thing I remember about that was the burgers were pretty large.

In & Out has only been down here a couple years now. When they first opened all these people were excited that one of the...I wanna say West Coast's most popular burger chains was finally coming to Texas and that finally Whataburger would have some real competition in terms of quality fast food burgers. I tried them, they were good, but Whataburger was better. In & Out was a bit cheaper, but their burgers were also like half as big so considering I had to order twice as much food to get equally full, it didn't turn out to be any cheaper, either. Their one advantage is speed, Whataburger is fast food but they do sometimes take a little more time than other fast food places, whereas In & Out very much lived up to it's name.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 3:54am
I still get a snicker out of the 'lunch spank'...still haven't tried it, though and have a huge desire to try this stuff....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:32am

Originally posted by A Millennial A Millennial wrote:

It's not a diet food. I dunno why they put them with the weight watchers stuff. Their deal seems to be about being flavorful and hearty, rather than about being healthy. They're pretty good too, at least the ones I've tried. The buffalo chicken mac and cheese one is my favorite, but the angus beef(with jalapeno cornbread) and the white cheddar and bacon mac are good too.

ClapI FINALLY found these, last weekend.
First thought was DKS' post.
Second thought came after I finished the buffalo chicken mac and cheese...so darned good!  

So, Nathan? Your site sold a product via 'word of post'
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ClapI FINALLY found these, last weekend.
First thought was DKS' post.
Second thought came after I finished the buffalo chicken mac and cheese...so darned good!  

Hah, nice. Those buffalo mac ones really are quite tasty for a TV dinner type meal.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic