Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That awkward moment when.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That awkward moment when.....
    Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 6:29pm
Thanks Ron for showing me a Klunkman post as I was confused as hell. Klunkman may become a valued poster on CIH if he calms down.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 6:05pm
Direct Link To This Post Topic: No-one replying to my thread
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Take it to the Flame Room, Donna. (aka klunkman)
You called me out!

It would be fun to see the gay guy kick your ass!

Who the hell is Klunkman?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 4:53am
That's what he is?  I thought he was just a lying fruitcake of an attention whore...  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 7:37pm
^LOL

There was a good movie on today with Robin Williams and this blind chick who made up stories just to get attention.
There is a clinical name for this type of behavior.

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is now classified as a somatic symptom and related disorder. It is referred to as factitious disorder that is imposed by one individual on another.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 7:10pm
You don't have to off yourself, just get rid of your CIH hammock.

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 6:49pm
Take it to the Flame Room, Donna. (aka klunkman)
You called me out!
It would be fun to see the gay guy kick your ass!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 6:42pm
Papa L,I am getting really sick of you implying I should kill myself! The first time I let it slide, but you have said it more than once and that is just not acceptable.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:35am
^No.

Being a Donathan is a failure.

But you can change it...you can go from failure to winner....all you gotta do is...

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:06am
That awkward moment when you wonder if being a 41 year old Cashier is a failure...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:07pm
That awkward moment, when you know your wife is mingling with other people, I trust her.
She is probably telling me to be a better husband, bone her a little more.
I am selfish.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 4:15pm
I'm guessing my awkward moment would be not knowing all 23 verses and 7 different choruses to "Plastic Jesus".
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 10:24pm

Anyone remember what happened to 'Old Yeller'?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 6:05pm
[QUOTE=sgtrock21]
I can't recall any time I have heard verses 2-4 sang. Like most people I only know the words to verse 1. Why would anyone be ashamed of not knowing all the words to "The Star Spangled Banner"?Confused[/QUOTE

Only an attention whore who feels the need to post trivial bullsh*t.

Like me admitting I don't know all the words to Danny boy. Does anyone care?. Yeah, I thought not.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 5:06pm
I can't recall any time I have heard verses 2-4 sang. Like most people I only know the words to verse 1. Why would anyone be ashamed of not knowing all the words to "The Star Spangled Banner"?Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 2:06pm
Papa, I remember a lot of people asking,"Who the fck is Jose(oh say) in The Star Spangled Banner?"

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 10:42am
This is 'mur'ca, so I don't seen that song. What's some damned dirty Mexican named Jose gotta do with anything?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 8:19pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 8:08pm
You are 41 and have lived your entire life in America and don't know all the words to "The Star Spangled Banner by heart!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic