Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst commercial spokespeople of all time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst commercial spokespeople of all time
    Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 7:15pm
Red from Wendy's was actually great and funny when she first was hired but then turned into a snobby prick who put down her friends' food choices and exhalted Wendy's. If I were her friend, I would tell her "Look, I'm not a child, and I'm not your child, so shut up!" The one where she claimed she helped a friend move by saying,"Lift with your legs, not your back!" While holding a Wendy's burger and not helping out physically made me mad!

Enzyte Bob for some pill that gave you long erections(the disclaimer even said that you should contact your doctor if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours)with his freakishly huge and frozen smile just gave me the creeps. The one with the sad looking Asian men was borderline offensive!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Red from Wendy's was actually great and funny when she first was hired but then turned into a snobby prick who put down her fiends' food choices and exhalted Wendy's. If I were her fiend, I would tell her "Look, I'm not a child, and I'm not your child, so shut up!" The one where she claimed she helped a fiend move by saying,"Lift with your legs, not your back!" While holding a Wendy's burger and not helping out physically made me mad!

Enzyte Bob for some pill that gave you long erections(the disclaimer even said that you should contact your doctor if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours)with his freakishly huge and frozen smile just gave me the creeps. The one with the sad looking Asian men was borderline offensive!

Worst CIH member of all time

You've been so quiet! You just can't keep that troll dog in the yard anymore!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 7:46pm
I'm trying to go back to how I was in 2010 when I was just a normal, everyday poster, which is why I have stopped doing the Troll threads.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 8:14pm

What about your Mom? Everyone here wishes her the best.

But we still wish you would leave.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 10:56pm
Pawolf, that was very insensitive of you. My mother is in pain from her cancer removal surgery and I do not appreciate you making hurtful comments.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 5:11am
Quote Enzyte Bob (...)  with the sad looking Asian men

Whoa! tmi!  What Enzyte Bob does behind closed doors should stay there!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 8:52am

MrT, that was very insensitive of you. Someone else's mother, or maybe it was 'Enzyte Bob' is in pain from their cancer removal surgery and someone else does not appreciate you making hurtful comments about either of them, or sad-looking men from other cultures!

Shame on you!

Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 1:40pm
Pawolf, thanks for changing your original insensitive post. The new edited post is very nice and thoughtful. My Mom is in pain but says she is taking ot slow, day by day and she hopes to make a full recovery soon!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 7:25pm

I'm trying to go back to how I was in 2010 when I was just a normal, everyday poster, which is why I have stopped doing the Troll threads.
You should start fresh...stop being something you are not.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spokespeople I am glad I don't see anymore.

Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

Red from Wendy's started off as sweet, then became a condescending twit soon after, bashing anyone who didn't eat Wendy's. Hypocritically enough, even she herself was never seen eating Wendy's food. She generally just held the burger in her hands. The closest she came to eating was sniffing a Wendy's burger.

Maxwell the pig from Geico was funny at first in his "Wee wee wee," commercial and then became overplayed and stupid after that.
Hmmm?

The least you could do is remember your own post, not put us through it again. 

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 11:25pm
My thread looking like Calvin's post was a coincidence! Really!

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 1:05am
I think the KFC "Colonel" has got to be the worst! Loud bombastic yelling, stupid humor and all that jazz. If I have to see and hear that dumbass exclaim "real meal for 5 bucks" for 5 ****ing times then hear him say "finger licking finger licking finger licking finger licking finger licking goooooooooooooood!" I am going to smash the TV! Ugh it's painful to type that! What a joke!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 1:07am
Thank you, Ad for actually saying a Spokesperson you don't like!:D

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 2:48am
Hmm, Jared for Subway? OJ for Hertz Dead 
~ Ok, Well they seemed "normal" to most before they were criminals, I thought Jared was a creepy mofo, but never thought he liked kiddie flicks. Sick f---!

I don't understand KFC's strategy, they are on the "3rd Colonel" since they started that silliness a year a half ago. 

Jan for Toyota, I have such pure hatred for that twit!  
Aaron Paul and that voice for Mazda makes me a little mental.
Flo..well that's a given!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 4:47am
KFC needs to stop with the Colonel, I agree with you, Nerd In Philly. Three Colonels should equal three strikes and you're out as in Baseball!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 9:11am

My thread looking like Calvin's post was a coincidence! Really!
LOL

Your words and writing style give you away everytime, Cally.
Believe what you will...the truth is what I see. Tongue
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 1:06pm
Ron, I was not Calvin!

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 3:12pm
A regional chain Pizza Schmezza now has Elmer Fudd as their spokesperson advertising "Habby Owa". Not funny or cute! If the man has an actual speech impediment I apologize.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 6:16pm

Ron, I was not Calvin!

"But your honor, the evidence is overwhelming. Yet the defendant continues to make a mockery of this forum!" Let's look at the facts...

Topic subject:[Donanathang wrote ]  Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst commercial spokespeople of all time
                      [Callythang wrote] Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spokespeople I am glad I don't see anymore.

May I remind the court of CIH that these post were less than a year apart!

How about the initial post! "Your honor...is there any doubt in the mind of reason that this is not the same poster?"  Embarrassed

Topic post:[Callythang wrote]  Red from Wendy's started off as sweet, then became a condescending twit soon after,   bashing anyone who didn't eat Wendy's.

[Donanathang wrote] Red from Wendy's was actually great and funny when she first was hired but then turned into a snobby prick who put down her friends' food choices and exhalted Wendy's.

I rest my case and speak for anyone who gets tired of his shenanigans.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 6:43pm
Okay, okay! I'll confess! I'll talk!*Feels backed into a corner* I knew there was a post veey similar to this one, but I hoped everyone else orgot about it! The original post was almost a year ago, so I was hoping no one else remembered the original post!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 6:54pm
Why do you have to play these games? Confused

It's not normal and you need help!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 10:41pm
Billy Mays

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic