Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cancer, you f-ucking Ass hole!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancer, you f-ucking Ass hole!
    Posted: 23 May 2016 at 2:41am
My Mom has breast cancer and has double lumps. She is going to have surgery to have possibly both breasts removed, even though there is no lump in other breasts, her doctor wants to make sure the cancer will not spread to mon effected breast. Cancer, you are a true Bitch, a F-cker, and an Ass hole! Can't believe this is happening to her. She is such a great and loving person and so much bad sht that happened to her. She has lost three very important family members within just five years, so damn sad for her to be getting breast cancer is really shtty
f**k you cancer!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:14am
Did you find the lumps yourself? You are speaking to a disease like it is an internet troll.
Wonder why I don't believe you?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:18am
WinkAs much of a sef-serving little jerk as you are, consider yourself lucky. I'm here to save you your mom (Good Luck, DonnaMom...that stuff is so nasty I wouldn't wish it on anyone - even you're beloved little BananaRammer). 
I know more about cancer than I ever wanted to...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 5:33am
I am in shock! I definitely did not see her getting breast cancer. I just wanted to blow off some steam. Her getting breast cancer is so incredibly f-cked up!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:01am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Wonder why I don't believe you?

See, Donathan?  This is what happens when you constantly make things up.  People end up not believing anything you say, even if it's true.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:37pm
Like I said before in one of the rare times I was 100 percent serious about my life, "A Comedian once said,"Sure, I joke around a lot, but I don't joke around all the time." Just like me. I am being completely serious about my mother having breast cancer. I am shocked, angry and horrified. This shouldn't have happened to her!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:19pm
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Like I said before in one of the rare times I was 100 percent serious about my life, "A Comedian once said,"Sure, I joke around a lot, but I don't joke around all the time." Just like me. I am being completely serious about my mother having breast cancer. I am shocked, angry and horrified. This shouldn't have happened to her!
She got the diagnosis on a Sunday afternoon?

I'm sorry about you, Donna. You have thrown so much sh*t up on this board, what did you expect?

Tears of Publix Ice Cream from the people you tease and decieve all of these years.

Maybe, you will get your mom's apartment!

You are just on here for comments about your awkward behavior and you decided to launch an emotional bombshell.  Sorry, I'm not here for you. You are an attention seeking troll dog, in the deepest sense of the definition. 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:44pm
I'm not asking for sympathy, I just wanted to blow off some steam! Plus, I no longer tote Publix cake and their ice cream. I tried their cake recently and it wasn't nearly as good as I remember it being. It was passable and decent but not as extremely wonderful as I was proclaiming it to be.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

WinkAs much of a sef-serving little jerk as you are, consider yourself lucky. I'm here to save you your mom (Good Luck, DonnaMom...that stuff is so nasty I wouldn't wish it on anyone - even you're beloved little BananaRammer). 
I know more about cancer than I ever wanted to...

Me too. I'm also a cloient.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:56am
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

WinkMM00? Should I assume (and I never do that) you are from Boston via New Joisy, or is there a secret here I might find should I unjumble the letters?Big smileWink

So good to hear from you!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:42am
Musicman, you have Cancer? Because when I looked up Cloient on Google, they asked me if I meant "Client" and gave me a bunch of links to Client. It is extremely possible that you meant Client. If you did, I'm so sorry. Having cancer is plain horrid.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:39pm
^^^ (edited in the name of being a kinder & gentler MoFoWolf) Shut up Mind your manners and please don't interrupt other people's conversations. Nobody was talking to you. (that didn't need to be said - implied by previous statement)
Why don't you do something neat like throw away your computer and move to the Tropic of Cancer? DO NOT answer me - just move. 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:58pm
Pawolf, you are being so incredibly mean right now.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:49pm
^Stop with your drama queen bullsh*t and maybe others will treat you better.

I tried to find the clip...from the second season of MASH, an episode called 'Mail Call'
This thread reminded me of this.

Question
In which episode does Colonel Blake read out of a file of letters in which Klinger lists numerous family problems and Blake says he likes one in which "one half of the family dead, other half pregnant."
Answer
Hi Kristi!

This came from the episode Mail Call - in Season 2! It is one of the funniest episodes, and the first of three mail call episodes.

The quote goes like this...

Henry (pulling out Klinger's file): Here we go. Father dying, right?

Klinger: Yes, sir.

Henry (going through letters in Klinger's file): Father dying, last year. Mother dying, last year. Mother and father dying. Mother, father and older sister dying. Mother dying and older sister pregnant. Older sister dying and mother pregnant. Younger sister pregnant and older sister dying. Here's an oldie but a goodie: half of the family dying, other half pregnant. (puts file down) Klinger aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Klinger: Yes sir. I don't deserve to be in the Army.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by BananaRammer BananaRammer wrote:

CryPawolf, you are being so incredibly meanCry right now.
Evil Smile...who, me or 'we' (as in other 'board meanies') 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:43pm

LOLLOL^

That is the song my first wife decided would be played during our wedding ceremony.

I like the song, even still. That relationship was doomed from the start. LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:17pm
The ultimate "in love with love" song.  Don't think I'd ever have that played at a wedding.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:39pm
From Wikipedia...

The Boy Who Cried Wolf is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 210 in the Perry Index.[1] From it is derived the English idiom "to cry wolf", defined as "to give a false alarm" in Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable[2] and glossed by the Oxford English Dictionary as meaning to make false claims, with the result that subsequent true claims are disbelieved.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:02pm

Originally posted by BananaRammer BananaRammer wrote:

CryPawolf, you are being so incredibly meanCry right now.
Evil Smile...who, me or 'we' (as in other 'board meanies') 
LOL Hah! I saw that edit. I hope you are doing well, PaW.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The ultimate "in love with love" song.  Don't think I'd ever have that played at a wedding.

Yea, I know.
I used to beat up people who listened to that song, especially if they got dreamy-eyed.
(aka would get a pass, here 'cause we're all older now - mind you, I *did NOT* say we are 'more mature', I just said we're f**king 'old'...well, Thor is, doncha know...and Jimbo...and aka...and...) 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:16pm
 "You earned every minute of this..."
"You reap what you sow..."

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:21am

Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

WinkMM00? Should I assume (and I never do that) you are from Boston via New Joisy, or is there a secret here I might find should I unjumble the letters?Big smileWink

So good to hear from you!

For the answer to this deep question you must Google a man named Sy Sperling.  Wink LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:28am
I knew who you were referring to.  LOL

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:22am
Well, to quote a famous song, "I put myself in this position and I deserve the imposition."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic