Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stupid Clear Choice woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Perfect, bright white teeth never look natural.  But that's the look people seem to be going for these days.

"Natural White" is so old-skool.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:39pm
^LOL

meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 8:00pm
The only bad after effect that is a possibility, can be your implants completely fail due to bodily rejection of the metal. If her immune system or natural bone structure were to reject or push them out she will not " always have this smile, always", and that is always a risk when you incorporate anything into the body that was not born in there, organ transplants, metal, fake bones etc. I think they should give prednisone after dental implants just like they do with other implanted items. Also, not everyones gong for the way too white to the point that they look fake, look. I got my dentures made with a slightly tilted tooth in front for realism, and several shades stained down so it looks like a 40 year olds would look normally- after years of eating, drinking teas or coffee, etc. No ones going to have perfectly blinding white enamel after coffee and eating for years. Its silly. You dont look younger you just appear faker!
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 4:31pm
Just noticed that the Clear Choice Lady's video has been redubbed !   She enunciates much better with her enormous new choppers.  "My Hus-band loves THEM !"  Instead of "Muh HooooozebunLoooves-Um"  and she no longer laughs about eating corn:  "Corn on the Co-hahahaha-ob "  has just become "Corn On The Cob."   Don't tell anyone...maybe no one will notice !  WinkTongueWink

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Brainmelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainmelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 4:49am
My husband and I have been complaining about this representative from day 1. The speech pattern. The lifestyle projection: does it state you will become wealthy with new teeth or you have to be such to afford their services? Why would they choose HER to represent them with her poorly fitted teeth? Why don't her boobs fit her body? Why is she so skinny?

Yes, they have overdubbed her "corn on the cob", and it's obvious. Please...Clear Choice, she is a BAD CHOICE.
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Brainmelt Brainmelt wrote:

My husband and I have been complaining about this representative from day 1. The speech pattern. The lifestyle projection: does it state you will become wealthy with new teeth or you have to be such to afford their services? Why would they choose HER to represent them with her poorly fitted teeth? Why don't her boobs fit her body? Why is she so skinny?

Yes, they have overdubbed her "corn on the cob", and it's obvious. Please...Clear Choice, she is a BAD CHOICE.

Hi Brainmelt. Welcome to CIH! Ever since I first saw this commercial, I was flabbergasted that they would choose THIS woman as their spokesperson.

The most obvious flaw is her inability to speak properly, I assume due to the new teeth. I also agree about the lifestyle projection completely. As I stated in my original post, she seems like an "princess" who gets whatever she wants. She and her husband are obviously rich. You can see the pool and the nice house, and of course the new Vette. To answer your question, I think it is a little of both. You DO need lots of money to afford these teeth, and they also want you to associate their product with affluence.

They have overdubbed the corn on the cob comment?!?! Ohhhhhhh!!!!Angry I haven't seen that yet. Why in the world don't they just scrap the ads with this woman in them? There is another Clear Choice ad with a blond woman that is much, MUCH better than this one.

For whatever reason, I just really dislike the woman in this commercial, as you do, and cannot for the life of me understand why they chose her as their main spokesperson. Shocked
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by meecepeece meecepeece wrote:

Also, not everyones gong for the way too white to the point that they look fake, look. I got my dentures made with a slightly tilted tooth in front for realism, and several shades stained down so it looks like a 40 year olds would look normally- after years of eating, drinking teas or coffee, etc. No ones going to have perfectly blinding white enamel after coffee and eating for years. Its silly. You dont look younger you just appear faker!

I agree wholeheartedly! Good for you on the denture choice. Everyone seems to be going the bleached white route these days, and it just screams fake, FAKE!!! TBH, when I see someone with those fake white teeth, I have an automatic distrust for them right off the bat. They obviously have some emotional issues that cause them to feel like they need such "perfect" teeth. The teeth are fake, probably like the rest of their body, and their personality!
Cosmic Charlie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cosmic Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 4:10am
So gross thinking about her diseased gums & teeth !!!
WTF - how about having some dental care over the years
You want to brag about your sickness and futher brag about your false fix
Lastly she probably got the dental work for FREE because she did the commercial ...

I have to mute the TV so not to be reminded about bleeding infected gums  :-(
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 7:45pm
Reminds me of this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwIMEjAx1wQ
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
AshieGray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshieGray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:49pm
I agree! Her teeth looks like they came from a horse. You need sunglasses to look at them -- too bright. She said she'll have that smile forever. That's because she can't close her mouth over them teeth. She sounds like steam escaping when she talks! She said her husband loves them. Yeah, especially when she is giving him ~~ well you can imagine (<SLURP!>)!! I hope she got them free for doing this ad. Seeing this ad, really makes me want to go there for dental work! Are all the dentists blind or students? And they made sure they mentioned financing plans. Shocked I want to find her and rip them out of her head.Tongue
AshieGray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshieGray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:55pm
My point exactly. My dentist gave me veneers ivory color because that is natural tooth color and not blinding white. He said nobody's teeth are pure white, there is always a natural tint. Bones are the same way. The first thing you notice on her is the color. Also they look like horse teeth. Is she running in the Kentucky Derby? <Neigh! Whinny!> She couldn't eat thteak, or cone on the cab (she can't say corn on the cob they are too restrictive!) but throw the bitch some hay and put her out to graze! Tongue
OaklandScott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OaklandScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:59am
I couldn't agree more. God bless you for pointing out that woman's horse teeth. I thought I was the only person on earth to see it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic