Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beneful: Dog talking with mouth full

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beneful: Dog talking with mouth full
    Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 1:26pm
As soon as I hear "We've been together since 2012 and know that dinner time is is our favorite..." I MUTE it! This commercial features a Border Colliie eating with a woman who's also eating. The problem is a voice dubbed in that sounds like he's talking with his mouth full! So goddamn annoying!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

As soon as I hear "We've been together since 2012 and know that dinner time is is our favorite..." I MUTE it! This commercial features a Border Colliie eating with a woman who's also eating. The problem is a voice dubbed in that sounds like he's talking with his mouth full! So goddamn annoying!

Absolutely !!!   Couldn't agree more.

Although - it's not as bad as actually buying Beneful, only to have your dog look up at you with their pretty little eyes that say "What's this slop?  I'm not eating that!"

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 5:21pm
^  Dogs'll eat anything.  I think the better (more nutritious, more "gourmet", more expensive, etc.) stuff exists mainly to make us pet owners feel good.  I came to this conclusion some years back when I found out from a commercial that my cats probably want "a taste of Tuscany" in their diet.

Hell, my cats would barely be able to pick out Italy on a map, let alone Tuscany.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 6:48pm
^Don't be so sure. I don't think our dog would eat dry dog food alone.
 We mix in canned food with it, she doesn't always just dig in, but she will let us know if she is out.

She can be bossy and sassy.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 6:51pm
Oh!  Here's the video...

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  Dogs'll eat anything.  I think the better (more nutritious, more "gourmet", more expensive, etc.) stuff exists mainly to make us pet owners feel good.  I came to this conclusion some years back when I found out from a commercial that my cats probably want "a taste of Tuscany" in their diet.

Hell, my cats would barely be able to pick out Italy on a map, let alone Tuscany.

My dog could pee on that map!!

(It's a dog superiority thing..)  Smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 3:08am
'The oldest Mini-Dachshund in the world' (who I care for, but owns me) eats assorted Cesar foods under protest. Other than that, she demands only the best from PetSmart - really likes pate, in particular, the below:
 ULTRA™ Senior Dog Pate Tray 
Now, I've had a wife, raised chilluns and granchild...and this bitch, who has had MORE children, grand-, great-grand-, and great-great-granchildren has been around for about 21 years, has opinions, damn near speaks English, gripes a lot ever since her old man passed away a few years back, and now supervises me. She ain't cheap and she knows what she likes - just another woman, doncha know...Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 10:17am
^  She's 21?  Wow!

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:58pm
^  21?  That's wonderful!

I will have to try your suggestion (actually, let "Harley" try it - I'm not much into dog food myself).  Tongue

He'll also eat Caesar, often under protest - unless he's really hungry then he'll eat just about anything.
Dachshund #4 here (also mini), and a real pain in the ass (but we love him).
He's got a stuck auto-pilot control.   Best way I can describe it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic