Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Rogue 'Mountain Monsters' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Rogue 'Mountain Monsters' (video)
    Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 6:25pm
Nissan wins the 'dick punch' award for the most (over the top, challenge reality) bullsh*t sales pitch.

You can drive out of any natural disaster, you just need one of these little CUV's.

Yeah! Right!  Angry

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 9:30pm
This topic was so popular, I had to add another commercial.

Another fearless, hot looking woman daring to go where no foreign car has gone.

Is donna writing this bullsh*t, another over the top action scene that the everyday driver will never see.
Screw you Nissan.

Kris L. Walker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris L. Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 5:13pm
[Dang. I haven't posted in some time. But, I digress...]
This is some seriously messed up advertising. First, let's shoot the elephant out of the room. How in the absolute hell do they expect a car to outrun an obviously poorly done CG sh*t storm? Second, she wouldn't be able to survive it, unless it was some hammy over the top B-movie. Next problem is, that smug expression on her face, which feels like saying "You see that silly storm behind me? Well, I can outrun anything, because I'm in a Nissan. Anything else, well, you're screwed." Ahem, no you smug little jackass, you can't outrun nature unless nature is just playing mind games with you to please your pathetic little butt. The advertisement comes off as ridiculous to be taken seriously, and anyone who would think that is an annoying failure at life. (Sounds harsh, true. But, someone gullible will try that one day.)
Back from an unexpected hiatus. Time to rip ads a new one all over again.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 6:54pm
Well said, Kris.

A 17 year old kid is facing vehicular homicide charges up near Green Bay for driving like an idiot.

They are saying alcohol and or drugs may also be envolved.
Kris L. Walker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris L. Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 1:36am
@AKA Ron: Well, I wouldn't be surprised by that in the slightest. To be extremely blunt, it seems that today's youth are getting dumber, and dumber behind the wheel. Not to mention, they are some of the most impatient little f*ckers that I've ever seen in my life. I think they get it from their parents driving like sh*t, and ever blinking movie, and/or commercial showing people driving like a complete moron. I still question how in the absolute holy hell the DMV stays in business when they give licenses to some of the most utterly absurdist people who drive like a f*cking lunatic. Sure, some people can drive properly, but that's a very small minority compared to the majority of ridiculous drivers who can't drive to save their skin.
Back from an unexpected hiatus. Time to rip ads a new one all over again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic