Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Little Ceasars: Choir sings "cheese in the crust"!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Ceasars: Choir sings "cheese in the crust"!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Ceasars: Choir sings "cheese in the crust"!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 7:32pm
This commercial features a disombodied conductor asking how does Little Ceasars deep dish pizza taste so good? The disombodied choir answers with "they put the cheese in the crust" then singingly repeat the same lyric over and over again. ANNOYING!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 7:43pm
Yep, I've seen it.

I can't find the video but it is part of a new series.

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 12:19am
Floating heads. With turtlenecks. Looks like batting practice to me, if you catch my drift. Evil Smile WHAMMO!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 7:38pm
I found the video the OP was posting about, I'm using Mozilla because the other browser is just about useless now. Another steep learning curve.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/A19i/little-caesars-stuffed-crust-deepdeep-dish-pizza-choir
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

This commercial features a disombodied conductor asking how does Little Ceasars deep dish pizza taste so good? The disombodied choir answers with "they put the cheese in the crust" then singingly repeat the same lyric over and over again. ANNOYING!
AngryAngryAngrySomebody,shoot those idiots that made this piece of crap commercial!
Julie
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 3:33am
Cheese in the crust !!?
What will they think of next?

I guess Fritos wouldn't fit?  (Oh wait, that was meat puppet Papa John.)

Frozen pizza king "Digiorno's" better watch out.
They got little caesar on their tail now.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:41am
They just won't quit and it is starting to mentally hurt...especially the second choir one where the gutter conductor excitedly (and a little too much for me) asks, "WHERE DO WE WANT IT?!!!"
yea - to that one, my answer was not quite the same as that of the choir...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:51am
^ So, in other words, sort of like Little Caesar meets Caligula, huh?  Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 10:07pm
All that cheese...yet no sauce.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 10:40pm

I bet if you were to look up that gutter conductor, you'd find him on one of those 'offender' lists. Yea, I find him offensive - I swear he looks like one o'them 'pedophiley-types' - I know 'em when I see 'em. And....about that cheeeeeese.......

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:56pm
I saw two seconds of this...and that was TOO much!

Why the f**k does YouTube FORCE us to watch the worst commercials ever?

And why can't they bring back Little Caesar?...

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:01am
Where do we want it?!
In the top 10 WORST COMMERCIALS OF THE YEAR!!! AngryDead

Seriously. This Little Caesar's commercial is bizarre and irritating at the same time. Floating heads? Loud choir? Bombastic conductor? Crappy pizza?
Maybe the marketing rep who made this was on drugs.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:55am
Still seeing the creepy floating heads...many times a day. F--k off Little Caesar's!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:51pm

The 'conductor' is played by Craig Ferguson 

150909-fallon-ferguson-tease
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 1:53am
Pizza Hut already came up with the "cheese in the crust," thing.... In like 1995! Congratulations, Little Ceasars, you copied a 21 year old competitor's idea! Shame on you, LC!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 4:45am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Pizza Hut already came up with the "cheese in the crust," thing.... In like 1995! Congratulations, Little Ceasars, you copied a 21 year old competitor's idea! Shame on you, LC!

Misplaced Modifier Alert:  Big smile

Pizza Hut was founded in 1958. (almost 60 years ago).
Perhaps you meant "you copied a competitor's 21 year old idea!" ?

BTW, I think Pizza Hut invented the grease in the crust - at least with their "Pan Pizza".
It's gross.  Basically a fried pizza.   (Worked at one in college.)
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 11:12am
I meant that Pizza Hut came up with the "Cheese in the crust," thing in 1995, 21 years ago. Now Little Caesars is copying a Competitor's 21 year old idea! I didn't mean that the Competitor was 21 years old. Just the idea is.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 1:51pm

I meant that Pizza Hut came up with the "Cheese in the crust," thing in 1995, 21 years ago. Now Little Caesars is copying a Competitor's 21 year old idea! I didn't mean that the Competitor was 21 years old. Just the idea is.

I know.  I was just messin' with you.  Big smile

It's along the lines of...
"My neighbor said my dogs were chasing people on bikes."
That's impossible.  My dogs don't even own bikes!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 6:12pm
Okay, Anduril! Gotcha!

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Misplaced Modifier Alert:  Big smile

Pizza Hut was founded in 1958. (almost 60 years ago).
Perhaps you meant "you copied a competitor's 21 year old idea!" ?

BTW, I think Pizza Hut invented the grease in the crust - at least with their "Pan Pizza".
It's gross.  Basically a fried pizza.   (Worked at one in college.)

Agreed, that pizza is greasy! I like the taste, but good grief lay off the grease! Funny, I somehow in the early 1990s remember a better tasting, less greasy pizza! Am I wrong?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 2:23am
To me, the greasier the pizza, the tastier! I love my fatty, greasy foods!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 3:12am
OuchI hate to admit it, but the picture no longer grosses me out and I've found myself fighting off the urge to buy one of those, just for a bite or two of the pig-wrapped bread stuffed with melted plastic and smothered in cheap pizza...but I'll probably do it. Yea, I'll end up chasing it with a beer and then suffering from indigestion for the rest of the day.

S100Headache View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S100Headache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 3:54pm
Thanks for reminding me. Hate the commercial, love the pizza, and will probably be getting it this weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic