Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The blanket that you wear...the Snuggie!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldoutochrist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The blanket that you wear...the Snuggie!
    Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 5:18am

genius, you must say.
although i think this was invented a few years back-
and called a ROBE.
Sponsored Links

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 12:18pm
Wow that's funny.

It's a robe that they wear backwards!

The family looks like they're in a cult.  Not sure if I prefer the marshmallow roast or football game scene. 
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
soldoutochrist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldoutochrist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Wow that's funny.

It's a robe that they wear backwards!

The family looks like they're in a cult.  Not sure if I prefer the marshmallow roast or football game scene. 

I think the sporting event scene does it for me.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 3:13pm
They look like monks.

Is that white-haired couple the same couple who has that remote light switch thing and that thing that allows you to hear your neighbors talking about you?  Well, at least it looks like they're getting along a little better these days.  Maybe 'cause they have everything a couple could want.

Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 3:41pm
I am absolutely licking my chops over this one!!!!! LET ME AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!  ROOF ROOOF!!

My laptop just took a sh*t on me, so if I didn't have to fix it or ATTEMPT TOO I'd tear into this one with both barrels!! LOL
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 6:19pm
Back when I was a child.  My great grandmother made those for my father and mother.  I still use it at times.  But I don't wear it to games or anything like that.  I just wear it at home, when it gets cold.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldoutochrist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by powerboy powerboy wrote:

Back when I was a child.  My great grandmother made those for my father and mother.  I still use it at times.  But I don't wear it to games or anything like that.  I just wear it at home, when it gets cold.

I can understand that, but the kicker was the whole family showing up looking like a Satanist cult...I'd feel horrible if I was that child.
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by soldoutochrist soldoutochrist wrote:

I can understand that, but the kicker was the whole family showing up looking like a Satanist cult...I'd feel horrible if I was that child.

Yeah exactly.  I would be ashamed if I was the child
House View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 9:38pm
I agree, they look like the Las Plagas cultists in Resident Evil 4..
B.the1st View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.the1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:47pm

One would think one's ass would get cold.

mst3k4evr View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst3k4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 4:39am

That one's my favorite by far. They look like such idiots that I wouldn't be surprised if they got their asses kicked in the parking lot afterwards.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 7:44am
LMAO RFOL looks like a BACKWARDS JACKET/coat to me!!!!!

WHY THE f**k do they all look like monks????LOLConfused

damn it THOR you beat me.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 7:49am
How would one scratch their nuts!!?? Would you have to pull in an arm and go for it, or would you lift the bottom!! OR would you go in from the back and come around the front??? I know, I think about stuff like this!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 7:50am
LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

How would one scratch their nuts!!?? Would you have to pull in an arm and go for it, or would you lift the bottom!! OR would you go in from the back and come around the front??? I know, I think about stuff like this!!

There's always a way to scratch your nuts, but with this thing, it might be difficult.  Maybe keep some sandpaper in your undershorts and grind around??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldoutochrist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 2:52am
Originally posted by mst3k4evr mst3k4evr wrote:

That one's my favorite by far. They look like such idiots that I wouldn't be surprised if they got their asses kicked in the parking lot afterwards.

And the fact isn't even that they're WEARING the stupid things. It's that the whole family has the exact same color and are all smiling like robots...I'd be scared.
Tammy Turbo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammy Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 4:08am
OMG this is so creepy!   And WHY are the things backwards?  Humans normally zip/button their clothes in the front,don't they?
I don't push the envelope,I lick it.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 5:23am
I love being cuddly warm and curling up in front of the heater as much as the next person when it's chilly (it was something I actually missed while living in Florida), I don't even think I'd use this product. It struck me as a thick bath robe worn backwards as already pointed out. Mostly if I felt up to it, I could probably make one of these myself from craft store fabric for half as much. Then I could make it whatever color or pattern I wanted. I might actually laugh if I saw someone with one on at a sporting event. 
kuribo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuribo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 6:53pm
when I saw this, all I could think of was

not_a_dumb_dad View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote not_a_dumb_dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Join us....join the Snuggie!  LOL
Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the brokerage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero.
brokentrombone View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brokentrombone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 8:02pm
They should all shave just the tops of their heads bald because those stupid backward robes make them look like monks.
SokMunkie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SokMunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 4:10am
It's another one of those...

OMG WEARING A BLANKET IS SOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAARD!
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2008 at 5:59am
I saw this on television the other day,what a lame product,anyone who buys one or has bought one should have their eyes checked and head examined!
FrauKruspe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrauKruspe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 2:32pm
I was about to make a new post on the Snuggie but since it has been done, and someone mentioned cults.. I present: The Cult of Snuggie! and this is not my video.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 4:29pm
Wonder how quickly we could get a collection going and drop-ship a box of these to our New England members that were affected by the ice storm, right now?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic