Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WIndows 10 - The BUG CHICKS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WIndows 10 - The BUG CHICKS
    Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 9:35pm

OKay, the commercial is bad enough on it's own, but to make it more painful, they repeat it (piggyback style) so you're subjected to it twice at a time.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 9:41pm
They bug me.

Ha ha.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 4:41pm
Every time I see this ad I imagine some kid freaking out, dropping the insect and stomping on it horrifying those two women  LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 5:59pm
Or maliciously roasting it alive under a magnifying glass.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 9:10pm
^Reminds me of the cellphone commercial some years ago where the person had a spider as their background image, and it looked so real, their friend started smashing their phone.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 10:10pm
^  I'd kill the friend for being such a wuss.  It's a friggin' spider, fer Chrissakes. 

The only spiders I've purposely killed have been Black Widows, just because I was worried about my cats finding and "playing" with one.

Now I'm wondering what the male Black Widow is called.  Can't seem to find it on the 'net.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Now I'm wondering what the male Black Widow is called.  Can't seem to find it on the 'net.

I think prior to being beaten by the female, they're called "future spider sh*t".

Afterwards, just "spider sh*t".

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 11:29pm
michael971 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 1:50am
Actually I'm a nature geek and find bugs are interesting
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 3:12pm

Midnight snack!

CapeCat
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

Midnight snack!

The male black widow spiders are mostly brown, much smaller, and rarely seen for an obvious reason.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

Midnight snack!

LOLLOL

Life Cycle / Reproduction

Black widow mating occurs in springtime into early summer. In some cases, black widow females consume males after mating, feeding on them as sources of nutrients needed for egg fertilization. Female black widow spiders can produce several egg sacs in summer months. These sacs are tightly woven, silken cups and are protected fiercely by the female until they hatch.

Now that's love!

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 7:47pm
^It's pretty common in a lot of the insect world.

Octopods just throw their penis at the female, and then die.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

^It's pretty common in a lot of the insect world.

Octopods just throw their penis at the female, and then die.
LOLLOLLOLThey ARE related to Human males, who just throw their wallets to the female, then die!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
cobaltcupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobaltcupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 5:02pm
This ad makes me cringe.  It's for Windows 10?  Are they trying to tell us the program is loaded with bugs?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 5:34pm
^THAT was my original thoght before actally watching the commercial, but no. It is about how Win10 makes it easier to educate the terminally-stupid, which includes:
  • Those that cannot or will not learn to read.
  • Those that cannot or will not learn to spell.
  • Those that think the library is where one gets sent when they are bad and that the Dewey Decimal System determines the length of the sentence based on the nature of the badness ('crime').
  • Certainly Windows 10 is full of bugs; VERY FEW professional applications for it.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 3:34pm
we are a NANO business..meaning they are robotic and so SMALL they can be injected into our bloodstream?
guess what adboys, some of us have BRAINS and will call you on your 'tech speak' BS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 5:24pm
Not gonna lie... I think that blonde's kinda hot. Evil Smile
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 8:51pm
"and we are the Bug Chicks." 

Who the hell are these women and WHO THE HELL CARES????

It doesn't help that, at first, every time this ad came on, it was always played twice in a row. That automatically makes it annoying no matter what. Not to mention that when they introduce themselves with that oh-so-cute "bug chicks" nickname, it just makes me want to squash them like they were bugs.
IHATEcarinsurance View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHATEcarinsurance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 6:33am
What are they laughing about? 
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by IHATEcarinsurance IHATEcarinsurance wrote:

What are they laughing about? 

They're a gay couple
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 5:48pm
I think I figured out what bothers me the most about this one. Remember the "Shweddy Balls" skit on SNL?

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 1:32pm
This "kid" is NOT into bugs. If one of those ladies attempted to put one of those f**kers in my hands, I'd go bat sh*t crazy.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 3:18pm

C'mon, man!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2016 at 1:29am
No Siri...my katydid video!
Not Katy Perry did!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic