Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Want It All & I Want It Now - Chase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Want It All & I Want It Now - Chase
    Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 8:08am
This commercial drives me nuts.

First the wife is watching their "old fashioned" TV.

It breaks so the wife gives her husband permission to by a new TV in her most motherly condescending tone, "Just don't go crazy."

Then in comes the annoying choir music. I want it all, (heeey yeah) I want it all, I want it all and I want it now.

They play that commercial so much around here, that I just can't hit mute or change the channel fast enough.
Sponsored Links

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 11:49am
I actually like this one!  LOL

It is on a lot, though.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 2:17pm
Ah, we Americans......we want it all, we want it now......Chase wants us to max those cards out!

doggiethedog View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggiethedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 10:31pm
If that guy had any ***** he would strike back at the mrs. and buy that megascreen plasma TV he was eyeing.
Sometimes you feel like an Idol
Sometimes you feel like an Idiot
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 11:16pm
I would hold it off on wanting it all,I want it all, (heeey yeah) I want it all, I want it all and I want it now, it is certainly NOT recommended that you do that right now.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO BANKRUPT

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
smittykins View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittykins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 1:33am

I remember an earlier version of the ad without the "Don't go overboard" line.  That was so much better--the wife seemed to trust the husband's judgment.  Then they had to "fix" it. Ermm

JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 7:49am
I like this commercial also, just because of this song
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 9:12am
Yeah, I don't remember the "don't go overboard" comment.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I would hold it off on wanting it all,I want it all, (heeey yeah) I want it all, I want it all and I want it now, it is certainly NOT recommended that you do that right now.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO BANKRUPT

That may not apply to Chase.  I've heard (from someone I know who works at Washington Mutual), that they may be buying out Washington Mutual very soon.  We'll see, I guess.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic