Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Mutual Car Insurance Ads!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 10:34pm
^^ Notice when her eyeballs bulge out? Shocked
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 10:46pm
Yes!  I had to go to the previous page to make sure that's who you were referring to.

But yeah.  Jimmy here digs her.  I'm not so sure I could get past the bugged-out eyes.  I mean, what if they actually pop out when we're having sex?  Do I put 'em back in?  Or can I have my way with her eye sockets first? 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

THIS one has been driving me nuts - "Next thing you know you hydroplane into a ditch....YEAH!"
 - Like this is shocking? It happens all the time, especially if you're an a**hole and driving way too fast in bad weather!

Yeah, she bugs me with the way she does the "....YEAH!", too.

That kind of hipster snark is very popular nowadays.

Like they all think they're so cool.

She probably wouldn't have run into a ditch if she'd have put down that $4 latte and turned her damned iPhone off.

Nitwit.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

"YEEEAH!" I noticed LOL

deezdc5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deezdc5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:58am
That Brad/happy dance chick...I hate her face, period.
Looks like someone took a frying pan, hit her right in the kisser, and her face retained the shape of the pan, like in a Road Runner/Wil E. Coyote cartoon.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 3:53am
Both of them make an interesting duo of super white asian chicks who seems preoccupied with AUTOS and have a really obnoxious persona problem
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
AlexanderCS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexanderCS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 11:00pm
I've been meaning to pop back onto the forum to talk about those ads.  All of them make me sick, sick, sick.  "Nobody's hurt, but there will still be pain" is the stupidest line ever written. OF COURSE ONE JUST CAME ON NOW.  There's apparently a new batch with new irritating actors.
Hellen View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 12:39am
You're in good company...with Commercials We Hate!

Liberty is by far, the most egregious commercial insurance abuser of false advertising. They spend TRILLIONS spewing this crap, day after day, across all channels, 24/7. My mission in life is to discover their advertising budget. This company is a RACKET on the level of a RICO...they need to be sued for churning insurance funds into their advertising budgets. These bitches need to go DOWN, and I am leading the charge, investigating their revenues v. payouts. Here's a bonus for you, if you want to help do something about it:

Every time any of these commercials air, there is, at the end, a toll-free number, that changes with every commercial. Each and every different style of commercial has a different toll-free number for the unwitting to call for "a quote". Write down the numbers you see. Post it here, or email them to 2ADHellen @ gmail dot com . I am collecting all the phone numbers they use, setting up a RICO / false advertising / insurance abuse action. These f**kers need to be STOPPED, but they cannot be stopped without YOUR help.

Again, post here or email me the 800 / 888 or other phone number you see at the end of any Liberty commercial you see. You don't have to listen or watch, just note the number shown at the end, and post it here or email it to me. We gonna take these f**kers DOWN, once and FOR ALL.

If you can, call the number you see as soon as it is aired, and scream at them: f**k OFF.

Together, we can stop the Liberty sh*t. I will soon be posting some email addresses of their corporate f**ks, and an "all" employee list, so that we all together can let them know we are NOT going to put up with this B$ any more. Join the fight....or not. Yours, Hellen.
Hellen View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 2:04am
Call this f**khead right now, later tonight, tomorrow, and every day, and give him a piece of your mind, every time you see one of these f**king commercials: Rich Angevine (Media Relations)
617-574-6638

TAKE 'M DOWN!! add'l info and more targets to follow as they are identified. CHARGE!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 2:13am
Not sure what you're getting at re the different toll-free phone numbers.  Why do you think they're doing that?

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 2:20am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Both of them make an interesting duo of super white asian chicks who seems preoccupied with AUTOS and have a really obnoxious persona problem

Aren't asian women notoriously known for bad driving skills? Then why is she so shocked she ended up in a ditch? She nearly totals a car because she was driving too fast for conditions, and then doesn't even know what to do when she starts to hydroplane. Poor little princess. 
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 4:44am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Not sure what you're getting at re the different toll-free phone numbers.  Why do you think they're doing that?

Most likely, it's a way for Liberty to gauge the effectiveness of their ads (or lack thereof).
You'll sometimes see this with web addresses too. 
It'll have the usual URL, followed by a /TV30 or something like that.
teddybearman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddybearman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 6:44pm
Here are 3 numbers I got just this morning:
888-815-3166
888-413-3788
888-803-3166
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 7:24pm

Approve*I* have seen a woman's eyes bulge out before, but she didn't say "Yeeaaaah!"
If I recall correctly, I believe it was more like "yemghph!!!"
She was always SO cute when she did that!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Hellen Hellen wrote:

Call this f**khead right now, later tonight, tomorrow, and every day, and give him a piece of your mind, every time you see one of these f**king commercials: Rich Angevine (Media Relations)
617-574-6638

TAKE 'M DOWN!! add'l info and more targets to follow as they are identified. CHARGE!!

LOL
There is only one way to deal with these varmints.

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Approve*I* have seen a woman's eyes bulge out before, but she didn't say "Yeeaaaah!"
If I recall correctly, I believe it was more like "yemghph!!!"
She was always SO cute when she did that!

Were you donkey-punching her at the time?

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 3:35am
I saw the Brad commercial a few days ago. I can't stand that pukefest woman. F--k off Liberty Mutual - please get rid of these stupid ads!

Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 5:00am
asian women driving is the exact reason why i park on the FRINGE at Lee Lee (or as I call it Ree Ree) oriental supermarket here in East Valley AZ
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Mike T View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:42am
We probably have years of watching these commercials before Liberty will quit making the same style. How stupid. I try to change channels to get away from them and alarmingly there will be another one on my alternate channels. Absolutely repulsive. If they would just spend a few more hundred million maybe they could occupy ALL the commercial spots. It pisses me off so bad, I canceled my policy with them. I did get a better rate ! HAH ! Geico has way too many commercials but a few of them are actually entertaining. Allstate is another agitator by using the same spokesperson for years. If he dies they will probably computer generate his voice for future commercials. They wouldn't want to change now would they? It would take some imagination. Liberty Mutual & Allstate 👎
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:28am
Agree - Allstate is just plain retarded, cars should have female names anyway, Brad is just too bland - Farmers is equally annoying, seems to be on every channel, some if the Geico commercials are actually entertaining, like the Golf Announcer commercial and the more recent one, The Mom calling at the wrong time (who hasn't had that happen?) Flo is super-annoying and can be flushed down the toilet with the gecko, that talking pig, and the extremely creepy Progressive cartoon thing with the giant-sized ego.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

There's also a new one where a couple are talking about perfect driving records, and the way they interact with one another suggests that, even while they keep saying "you", they're actually talking about themselves.
Yes. That seems to be the only one so far where they are talking about themselves. The conformation for me is when she says "perfect driving record until someone clips a food truck". The man dutifully hangs his head in shame. Double whammy. Deceptive auto insurance commercial plus men are idiots.Wink 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:48am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

asian women driving is the exact reason why i park on the FRINGE at Lee Lee (or as I call it Ree Ree) oriental supermarket here in East Valley AZ

OMG me too!!! That parking lot is frightening most days.
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:58am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Yes. That seems to be the only one so far where they are talking about themselves. The conformation for me is when she says "perfect driving record until someone clips a food truck". The man dutifully hangs his head in shame. Double whammy. Deceptive auto insurance commercial plus men are idiots.Wink 
I was around in the 50's, 60's, and 70's when women drivers were always made out to be the worst on TV. 
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 2:26pm
Idiots and meat heads.  That's increasingly how men are made to look in advertising.  Because it's entertaining, I guess.  Ahahahahahaaa, look at that poor, simple fool! Disapprove
Hellen View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 8:51pm
Let's all call their "Presidential Services Team" at 1-800-344-0197 and leave a message that their advertising SUCKS BALLS.

You can also transmit a SUGGESTION :) to their "Presidential Services Team" via

Be sure to leave them a nice COMPLIMENT in your anonymized submission to

https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/omapps/ContentServer?pagename=LMGroup/Views/LMG&ft=1&fid=1138364707731
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic