Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow. I really am on a roll today....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:00pm

I was thinking of signing up with that forum just to let them know about Donnie's habits here at CIH. Then I thought----naaaah, let them have some fun with him, too.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

Why not call yourself Donathan on that board? Why a female name?
You are the attention whore, Cally! Stop deceiving us.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I was thinking of signing up with that forum just to let them know about Donnie's habits here at CIH. Then I thought----naaaah, let them have some fun with him, too.

Ha! I thought about the same thing but decided that I just don't give enough of a sh*t to bother.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:09pm
I'm guessing it got kicked off that board and his/her/its topics removed.

Um... hey FA... *hint hint nudge nudge*
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Now, someone on that board said, "Maybe you should self exclude yourself from this board." Wow. And I'm still a brand new Newbie over there. Imagine what they'll think of me in YEARS if they are already trying to get me kicked out in less than a day....

How fascinating! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...................
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Well, if people refuse to just ignore him and refuse to stop responding to him, he's just going to keep on doing it.

The more he is ignored the more he opens new stupid/boring topics!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 3:13am
Well, it's official. The Admins banned me on the other board. In less than a day, I've already been kicked out!    The message said, "You have been banned for no reason specified."
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.๐Ÿ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 3:25am

Well, it's official. The Admins banned me on the other board. In less than a day, I've already been kicked out!    The message said, "You have been banned for no reason specified."

And somehow, in your world, this is some sort of victory?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 3:43am
No, being kicked out after less than a day is not a victory. Sometimes you have to laugh at the ridiculousness of something or you will be saying, "What the f-ck?" over and over.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.๐Ÿ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 4:03am

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Well, if people refuse to just ignore him and refuse to stop responding to him, he's just going to keep on doing it.

The more he is ignored the more he opens new stupid/boring topics!

Yeah, and the more of them he starts, the more you ignore him until eventually he realizes that there's no reward in it for him anymore.

But hey, some of you all seem to enjoy making yourselves miserable, so have at it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 4:05am
Whatev. Next topic please.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 4:07am

That's it.

Back him into a corner with logic and reasoning.

That'll make him see the error of his ways and stop being a twerp.

Yep. You've got him on the run now.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Whatev. Next topic please.

That will, of course, be Donathan.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 5:07am
Quote I'm going to take this thread as a voluntary admission that you spend your day creating characters to troll forums, and that there's nothing else to you.

He's certainly honed his "craft" here (though I doubt if we're the first forum he's done this to) with sleeper accounts, IP spoofing & using different computers.  I'd bet he's going to troll that other forum even more once he's laid more groundwork. (Would like to see him troll the legit SEALs forum, though.  Not that, actually.  The response he would get. Wink )

I've got one more "zinger" I'll post (on behalf of the ladies here on CIH) if he ever touches on the subject it covers. Wink  Until then, not going to waste any of my good material on him or his other little trollkins.

AND, where is that PROOF of streaking through a police station, DONATHAN ?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:50am

That's it.

Back him into a corner with logic and reasoning.

That'll make him see the error of his ways and stop being a twerp.

Yep. You've got him on the run now.

No, it's not about backing him into any corner or having him on the run.   I'm just curious about what his reasoning is.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:52am

No, being kicked out after less than a day is not a victory. Sometimes you have to laugh at the ridiculousness of something or you will be saying, "What the f-ck?" over and over.

So, the longer you can get away with it, the bigger the victory?   What do you see yourself as victorious over?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 11:03am
"What the f-ck?" "What the f-ck?"  "What the f-ck?"  "What the f-ck?"  "What the f-ck?"  "What the f-ck?""What the f-ck?"   "What the f-ck?"  "What the f-ck?" "What the f-ck?""What the f-ck?"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:03pm

No, it's not about backing him into any corner or having him on the run. I'm just curious about what his reasoning is.

While helping to keep his childish silliness alive and thriving as you claim to be offended and annoyed by it.

His reasoning is obvious. He's enjoys trolling boards where he feeds off of the inability of some people to ignore him.

C'mon, man!
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:10pm

No, it's not about backing him into any corner or having him on the run. I'm just curious about what his reasoning is.

While helping to keep his childish silliness alive and thriving as you claim to be offended and annoyed by it.

His reasoning is obvious. He's enjoys trolling boards where he feeds off of the inability of some people to ignore him.

Have to agree. If it wasn't obvious enough with the half dozen or more actively posting accounts on this site, this thread... a thread that stinks of both bragging about the behavior and of a "they got rid of me in a day, but you still can't get rid of me" taunt... should pretty much seal the deal.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:15pm

So, the longer you can get away with it, the bigger the victory?   What do you see yourself as victorious over?

Dr Sigmund Thor, official CIH psychiatrist.

Hey Donna, tell Dr Thor what you see in these ink blots!!!

Maybe he can diagnose your fรผcking mental problem!!!

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Have to agree. If it wasn't obvious enough with the half dozen or more actively posting accounts on this site, this thread... a thread that stinks of both bragging about the behavior and of a "they got rid of me in a day, but you still can't get rid of me" taunt... should pretty much seal the deal.

Yep. He is now just rubbing our faces in it.

The only way to win is to totally shut him out. Pretend like he isn't even here. It might take awhile, depending upon how dedicated he is, but believe me, after he's spent enough time talking to himself and getting no reaction whatsoever out of anyone, he'll get tired of it and move on.

It's the only weapon against this kind of behavior but it's an effective one as long as EVERYBODY participates.

As long as one person keeps on engaging him, like a parasite, he'll have a welcoming host to feed off of.

Gotta starve him like a tick.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:51pm

Well, of course.   We all know that.   But I wasn't asking you.   I was asking him.   I wanted his explanation, not your interpretation.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 1:53pm

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Yep. He is now just rubbing our faces in it.

The only way to win is to totally shut him out. Pretend like he isn't even here. It might take awhile, depending upon how dedicated he is, but believe me, after he's spent enough time talking to himself and getting no reaction whatsoever out of anyone, he'll get tired of it and move on.

It's the only weapon against this kind of behavior but it's an effective one as long as EVERYBODY participates.

As long as one person keeps on engaging him, like a parasite, he'll have a welcoming host to feed off of.

Gotta starve him like a tick.

You could start with yourself.   You egg him on all the time, and then say things like "Everyone needs to stop egging him on".   You enjoy this as much as everyone else does.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 2:19pm

Well, of course.   We all know that.   But I wasn't asking you.   I was asking him.   I wanted his explanation, not your interpretation.

But you got it anyway, as I was expressing my opinion about it.

This being an opinion forum.

And, you think that what you want is of interest to me.... why?

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 2:21pm

You could start with yourself.   You egg him on all the time, and then say things like "Everyone needs to stop egging him on".   You enjoy this as much as everyone else does.

If you're going to start lying, shouldn't you move it over to the politics forum where you usually do it?

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic