Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow. I really am on a roll today....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow. I really am on a roll today....
    Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:10pm
I JUST joined a certain website, and started posting there just last night, and already they are clamoring for the Admins of that board to ban me. Wow! That's a new record!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:14pm
You've made a career out of it, how proud you must be?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:27pm
Well, I am not trying to make a career out of it, and I actually was posting On Topic this time, and they still want me banned. "I am afraid this poster will start to dissuade the real posters from coming on this forum." I only started 2 threads, which were all on topic! Wow. I'm a brand new Newbie there and they already want my head on a silver platter!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:48pm

I'd like to see that. Would you provide us a link?

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:48pm
So which identity did you sign up as, this one, Calvin, NONS, Sandra, one of your 2 dozen others?
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:54pm
Here is a direct link to that board.

http://slotfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?4-General-Chat

My name is Karla on that website....

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:58pm

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:01pm

What a retard.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:03pm
It's obvious that it's a compulsion. I now seriously doubt he can help himself.

Either that or he's a retard.

A troll retard.

Trolltard?
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:07pm
The website is about gambling, so I opened up about the time that I stole money from a machine that appeared to be abandoned. Didn't think it was going to rile people up. The forum is about slot machines after all.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:18pm
Pictures of Karla?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:20pm
Karla is just me in female form on another board... So no pictures...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:22pm
Wow. I really am on a roll today....

What better place for a weenie like you?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:32pm
Karla wants a weenie NOW!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:38pm
Was anyone besides me morbidly curious enough to go to that site and read Muffin's posts?

Good Lawd! The only truth anywhere near this pathological little idiot is the stop smoking commercials on his TV.

Someone over there with a pirate for an avatar named it correctly. "Troll". And they only knew him for 12 hours. 

LOL

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Karla wants a weenie NOW!!

Karla looks like she wants ALL the weenies.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 4:13pm
I am so done with this f**ktard. On my last nerve and stomping. This whole site is all anout this little sonovabitch
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 4:18pm
Well, if people refuse to just ignore him and refuse to stop responding to him, he's just going to keep on doing it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 4:27pm
I do ignore him for the most part but its just topic after topic after topic s/he creates or if not then s/he infiltrates topics that dont have a damn thing to do with him I.e the topic about the reporters.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:04pm
Now, someone on that board said, "Maybe you should self exclude yourself from this board." Wow. And I'm still a brand new Newbie over there. Imagine what they'll think of me in YEARS if they are already trying to get me kicked out in less than a day....

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:26pm
Don't let the little twerp bother you, Maddy.
It's not worth it.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Now, someone on that board said, "Maybe you should self exclude yourself from this board." Wow. And I'm still a brand new Newbie over there. Imagine what they'll think of me in YEARS if they are already trying to get me kicked out in less than a day....

They'll think the same thing that most of us here think.

I'm going to take this thread as a voluntary admission that you spend your day creating characters to troll forums, and that there's nothing else to you. I know it's going to be hard sometimes, because I do very much enjoy calling bullsh*t on bullsh*tters, but I'm going to do my best to exclude myself from your feeding staff.

Consider this post me calling bullsh*t on everything you ever have said, and ever will say. 

I'm going to go stand in the corner with Jimbo and Maddy now.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:41pm
The sad thing is that I actually was being serious when I started those threads at the other board. I wasn't trolling. I assumed that place was where you can talk about your gambling experiences, good or bad.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:46pm
If a genuine Karla becomes a member they will be under our microscope searching for any Donnaisms. His viewing being threatened with banishment and/or actually being banned as a major accomplishment is sicko.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

The sad thing is that I actually was being serious when I started those threads at the other board. I wasn't trolling. I assumed that place was where you can talk about your gambling experiences, good or bad.
It's not sad, it's foolish and pathetic.
People think you just play this game, it's not winning you any friends.

We know, you will go away and come back as someone else, we will find you out again.
Look back at all of the pleasant things people say about you, doesn't that tell you something?

I can stop responding as well, I tried to get us united with a thread about it.
Everybody has to play along for it to work.

Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 8:47pm
Why not call yourself Donathan on that board? Why a female name?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic