Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Lobster Crab Fest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Lobster Crab Fest
    Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 9:01pm

IS it just me, or doesn't it sound like he's saying "I'm going to crap like nobody's watching"?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Sponsored Links

LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 10:15pm
That's what it sounded like to me.
cocopuff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 1:39am
Yes! Every single time I see this commercial, that is what I hear. 
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 4:48am
This crappy ad makes me crabby. Wink
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 12:18am
Yes. I hear that and think, why would anyone WANT to watch you crap? gross. Dead
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 2:11am

Every time I see this commercial I am reminded of a youthful misadventure with a very athletic and eager Texan cowgirl who left me being the 'crab fest'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
panamacityeddie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panamacityeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 3:37am
I was just saying the other day that it sounded like he was saying "crap". Glad i was not the only one who noticed it.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 4:20am
"And who's idea was it to put crap on salmon?"
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 4:25am
The bears...
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 9:41am
Must be a Chicago thing...
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
The Buzz View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Buzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:37am
For you none PNW people. Its all "SNOW" crab. A truly lovely name for wet, salted toilet paper.
churvan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 1:01pm
A dawn of a new dining concept:  crap-and-eat restaurants, with built-in toilets in the dining booths.  Probably they'll offer milk of magnesia for dessert by none other than the Phillps colon lady.
tommy0122 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy0122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 6:07pm
It does to me but I listened 2 or 3 times and he is saying "crack". It's so close to crap that you would think someone would have suggested another word.
Nunya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nunya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:53am
It's not just you.  It absolutely sounds like he's saying, "I'm going to crap like nobody's watching."  As a matter of fact, it sounds like he is repeatedly going to "crap" throughout the commercial.  LOL!  : )
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 2:13pm
I hate it when this Red Lobster commercial is on YouTube...though I have ad-blocker on my computer...I don't have it on Roku!

It's like "You HAVE To Watch This Commercial, Or You Can't Watch Your Video"...I f**kin' hate that!AngryAngryAngry
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic