Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea Lately - Hot or Not?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chelsea Lately - Hot or Not?
    Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 5:19am

Sexy, Sexy, SEXY! And totally sassy. And her show? Not for everyone's taste. But I think totally HOT!

Those legs are enough to make me cry.Cry

Discuss amongst yourselves. I'm getting verklempt!
Sponsored Links

JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 5:31am
I think that she is sexy.  If I was not taken, and I had the chance.  I would take it.  I love those legs and her whole body
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 5:12pm
Yeah I like her because she isn't unreal hot.
She looks like a pretty woman should look. Kind of natural and not all chemical peeled and taut in the face.

Plus she is funny.
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:22pm
I like her and I think she's funny.

But where'd you get that pic?

Because if she's not taking the piss, then...damn.

All I can say is CLASSY BROAD.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Vlad The Impaler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

I like her and I think she's funny.

But where'd you get that pic?

Because if she's not taking the piss, then...damn.

All I can say is CLASSY BROAD.

Don't know what you mean by "taking the piss" but here's a couple more that show Chelsea Handler in a more "normal" light:

My God, can you get any more perfect? Sassy personality, intelligent eyes, and no legs showing in these 2 but ohhhhhh.....ohhhhh.....I'm getting verklempt again! Cry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:04pm
She's good looking & all, but she doesn't really look like my type.

Too sexy. I like normal looking girls.

Cute is good enough for me.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:48pm
Yeah, you may have a point, but there's something to be said about a woman who just literally takes my breath away when I look. It's almost like looking at the sun.

She makes me want to bow on my knees in front of the Temple of Feminity. WinkShockedPigEvil%20SmileBig%20smile
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 12:15am
She's pretty, but, I've never heard of her.Confused
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 12:19am
Way too young for me, but I've always had a thing for beauty and humor.  She is one of my daughter's favorites.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 12:32am
I actually think Kelly Ripa is better looking.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

She's pretty, but, I've never heard of her.Confused

I'm with you on this Big Momma, I've never heard of her. I also don't fancy her. I just don't care much for blondes.
One man gathers what another man spills
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Sorry Jimbo, but I can't stand that skank........and she needs to eat a bloody sandwich or two!
One man gathers what another man spills
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:58am
Yeah, Kelly Ripa is a cutie, but I really don't like her attitude or personality. I like that pic of her though. [I got a "thing" for women in tight jeans and high heels!] Evil%20Smile

Chelsea Handler has the whole package for me....(sigh).

I usually prefer brunettes, but when they got it they got it, you know what I mean?
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 2:11am
I don't "get" Chelsea Handler's appeal.  *shrugs*  Maybe people like her because she's coarse and vulgar.  Seems to be the "thing" nowadays....you can't be funny unless you're insulting another celeb, swearing or pulling practical "jokes".    And if she really likes to drink as much as she claims she does (her very unfunny book is called Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea--of course bastardizing the wonderful title of the coming of age book by Judy Bloom)  and smokes, she won't be looking too "hot" in the future.  I think her 15 minutes will be up quite soon and good riddance.  Just MO, of course.  Tongue
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 4:06pm
Wow, Kelly Ripa was cute waaaay back before she became a skeletal nightmare. Sometimes on Regis and Kelly they will show some old footage of her soap days, or even early regis and kelly stuff and she was fuller, and curvier and down right cuter.

A shame these sinewy, greyhound body snatchers are taking over our pretty women in Hollywood.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 6:15pm
Chelsea is cute, but I don't enjoy her persona or her "Chelsea Lately" talk show. Spicy got it right, she's just being rude and insulting for shock value. Plus, what's up with her Mexican midget Chuy? I don't get that at all.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 8:12pm

Good. because she and Regis are running for Prezident!

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 8:56pm
So are Obama and Oprah.  Oops I mean Biden.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by NathanAlexander NathanAlexander wrote:

Good. because she and Regis are running for Prezident!

Aw how sweet, grandpa let her get a big girl sized drink!
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 9:20pm
[QUOTE=Hootman]So are Obama and Oprah.  Oops I mean Biden.

[/QUOTE

I feel like there should be a microphone between the two of them and they are sharing a soulful (yes that's a race reference thing let's get that out of the way now)  love duet.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 9:40pm

McCain - Palin '08

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 12:17am

Face wise, maybe. But her boyish figure doesn't do anything for me. She needs to eat a few twinkies.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

But her boyish figure doesn't do anything for me. She needs to eat a few twinkies.

OK, Kelly Ripa has got a HOT bod. Her legs and ass (and feet) make me crazy Wacko! I just don't like her personality - and I think she's not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

But I'm about as hetero as you can get and she could sit on my fac...er, lap ANY DAY!!!

MMMMMMM!!!! Evil%20Smile
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

I don't "get" Chelsea Handler's appeal.  *shrugs*  Maybe people like her because she's coarse and vulgar.  Seems to be the "thing" nowadays....you can't be funny unless you're insulting another celeb, swearing or pulling practical "jokes".    And if she really likes to drink as much as she claims she does (her very unfunny book is called Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea--of course bastardizing the wonderful title of the coming of age book by Judy Bloom)  and smokes, she won't be looking too "hot" in the future.  I think her 15 minutes will be up quite soon and good riddance.  Just MO, of course.  Tongue

Have you read the book or are you just being judgmental?
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad The Impaler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 2:35am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

Have you read the book or are you just being judgmental?

Kat, what do you mean by "taking the piss?" I gotta know...well, you know, I'm kinda into that too........" Evil%20SmileEvil%20SmileEvil%20Smile Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic