Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Morning America- Promo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Morning America- Promo
    Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:01pm
Like I say a lot, I can't find the specific video.
WTF has the morning news program turned into?

ABC has this '100 Friends' thing going.

All of the live LAME music, I miss David Hartman and the days when they had some real news mixed in with all of the stupid human interest stories.

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:13pm
Kill Me Now!

I remember when Disney USED to mean well illustrated 2D cartoons that SOMETIMES SING. NOT this teen musical crapfest!

At least CBS This Morning doesn't have this crap!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:25pm
I saw another stupid GMA promo with Flo Rida and 100 Friends. W.T.F!?! I miss Charlie Gibson and Joan Lunden already!
GMA/Today are full o' fluff. Kim Kardashian BS, Bachelorette BS, Biggest Loser gossip.
CBS This Morning is MUCH better and tolerable to watch...it's mostly HARD news. Charlie Rose is a good host and so is Norah O'Donnell.

Disney Channel has been a whole load of crap since the turn of the millennium. The Zoog Disney days were the last good days for that channel. After That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, etc. premiered, the channel turned to CRAP. Disney is now just unfunny preteen sitcoms mixed with horrible Teen Beach, Miley Cyrus, etc. movies.
I picked up a VHS tape not that long ago with a bunch of Superstation WTBS programming from 1987 on it. After two movies, the tape switched to 1987-era Disney Channel. Dumbo's Circus, Welcome to Pooh Corner and the ORIGINAL 1950s Mickey Mouse Club. Back when Disney was a family-friendly premium channel.

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Kill Me Now!

I remember when Disney USED to mean well illustrated 2D cartoons that SOMETIMES SING. NOT this teen musical crapfest!

At least CBS This Morning doesn't have this crap!

After enduring years of that GMA bullsh*t, we finally switched to CBS This Morning. I can't STAND Robin Roberts and that whole WOO WOO WOO audience stupidity. They shouldn't be called a NEWS program - more like a variety show.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 5:37pm
Didn't GMA have a HAPPYeeeeeee promo not to long ago? THAT was TORTUROUS!
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 6:09pm
GMA has become an insipid painful show. They just had some horrible promo with fans running into the studio meeting the hosts and they are all dancing to some crap music, taking selfies and laughing. Moronic! This Teen Beach movie looks painful - ANYTHING they report on Disney, they have to make the damn disclaimer "Disney is the parent company of ABC.."

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 6:27pm
God, I hate conglomeration!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by crainbebo<strong> crainbebo wrote:

I saw another stupid GMA promo with Flo Rida and 100 Friends. W.T.F!?! I miss Charlie Gibson and Joan Lunden already!
GMA/Today are full o' fluff. Kim Kardashian BS, Bachelorette BS, Biggest Loser gossip.
CBS This Morning is MUCH better and tolerable to watch...it's mostly HARD news. Charlie Rose is a good host and so is Norah O'Donnell.

-crainbebo
That's the one, jeez are there that many teenagers watching or are all the new moms just teenagers? Makes me want to puke.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 8:39pm
I wish that idiot with that stupid name "Flo Rida" would realize it is "Florida" with stupid space in-between.
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 9:41pm
It's all about the 'female demographic'. Supposedly, this soft 'infotainment' is what women want to watch, and since they have traditionally been the largest audience for daytime programming, that's why 'GMA' went in that direction. CBS mixes in more actual news, at least. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 10:04pm
You know... I appreciate that Robin Roberts is a cancer survivor and all that, but... MY GOD, she's annoying! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic