Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to right now (or last)?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 163>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you listening to right now (or last)?
    Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 4:59am
This thread is for what you're hearing ("hearing") or listening to right now.
A thread like this exists on all of the other BBSs I'm a member of, so it only makes sense to start one here as well. Smile
Most of the time, it will be music, but on occasion, a noisy air conditioning unit or thunder might be appropriate here too.

Here, let me get this thread started:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I'm "hearing" "The Campfire Song Song" from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Camping Episode": :)

Let's gather 'round the campfire,
And sing our campfire song,
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song,
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster,
Then your wrong but it'll help if you just sing along.

bum, bum, bum...

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song, C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song,
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster,
then your wrong but it'll help if you just sing along.

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song, Patrick!
SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E---
Squidward good!

Patrick It'll help...it'll help...
If you just sing along!
Oh yeah!

Sponsored Links

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 9:24am
m. ward - "Chinese Translation
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 11:53am
The sink dripping (must deal with that) and Seven News, Today In New England.

And the FREAKISHLY LOUD FAN on my laptop.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

This thread is for what you're hearing ("hearing") or listening to right now.
A thread like this exists on all of the other BBSs I'm a member of, so it only makes sense to start one here as well. Smile
Most of the time, it will be music, but on occasion, a noisy air conditioning unit or thunder might be appropriate here too.

Here, let me get this thread started:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I'm "hearing" "The Campfire Song Song" from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Camping Episode": :)

Let's gather 'round the campfire,
And sing our campfire song,
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song,
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster,
Then your wrong but it'll help if you just sing along.

bum, bum, bum...

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song, C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song,
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster,
then your wrong but it'll help if you just sing along.

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song, Patrick!
SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E---
Squidward good!

Patrick It'll help...it'll help...
If you just sing along!
Oh yeah!

Angry, my Daughter and I love to sing that song together! We also love F.U.N.!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 1:44pm
I also like the F.U.N. song too! LOLBig%20smileLOL

Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?
If you guessed Cheap Trick "Heaven Tonight", then go take a bunch of "downers" (sleeping pills) with a couple of bottles of stolen booze...O WAIT!!! THAT'S A REALLY ROTTEN IDEA!!! (this is pretty much what the song "Auf Wiedersehen" {on this album} is about)

Kraftwerk "Radio-Activity".

I wanted to listen to the songs "Radioland" and "The Voice of Energy".
Later, I may listen to Kraftwerk "Autobahn".

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 1:50pm
Today Show yammer.
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

I also like the F.U.N. song too! LOLBig%20smileLOL

Haha I just like that melodramatic 70's movie jilted lover "BUT WE SANG THE FUN SONG"!!!! he throws at Plankton when he finds it was all a sham.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 4:07pm
Watching Anthony Bourdain and preparing to take a short walk as part of my recovery.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 5:27pm
The rustle of leaves caused by a gentle northerly breeze...and the occasional 'clack', from the oven, as the baked ravioli readies... 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 5:44pm
my boss talking on the phone.

***BONUS - NOT listening to my co-worker. We're PISSED OFF at each other and on non-speaking terms much to the joy of my eardrums.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 5:52pm
I'm listening to my morning talk-show guys, Armstrong & Getty.  Right now, a caller-in is speculating on how long it'll be before Sarah Palin gets the requisite short spiky Washington hair-do.  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 6:16pm
o.k...now listening to "Mama-Papa", followed by "Going to New York" and "Tell Me", by Siegel-Schwall...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

The rustle of leaves caused by a gentle northerly breeze...and the occasional 'clack', from the oven, as the baked ravioli readies... 

Mmmmmm...baked ravioli!

I made ravioli yesterday.  I was going to bake them, too---but then I realized I'd want to add even more ricotta into the mix if I did.

The store had sausage ravioli.  I'll get them next time, and add all the ricotta I want.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 6:26pm
"How Deep Is Your Love" by The Bee Gees
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Mmmmmm...baked ravioli!

I made ravioli yesterday.  I was going to bake them, too---but then I realized I'd want to add even more ricotta into the mix if I did.

The store had sausage ravioli.  I'll get them next time, and add all the ricotta I want.

(the baked ravioli is to die for! and may be well on my waySmile)...I'm now listening to the gurgle in my gut and the 'call of the floor' (safest place to be!)....I'm thinkin' it is time to hold the earth down for a few moments...'scuse me.......Sleepy
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:12pm
I'm listening to a band called "The Ryan Montbleau Band". They're awesome!
One man gathers what another man spills
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 11:46pm
Other than the A/C running, I'm listening to Stevie Ray. Thumbs%20Up
msdeli View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 11:50pm
Some football show from the den and my husband slicing meat for our Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, yum, I even have some whiz for them.  Can't wait, I am ready to chew my own arm off.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 12:31pm
If you guessed Kraftwerk "Radio-Activity", then go swallow a bunch of transistors, diodes, ceramic disc capacitors, and resistors...O WAIT!!! THAT'S A REALLY ROTTEN IDEA TOO!!! They simply won't digest!!!

Billy Squier "Emotions in Motion".

I want to listen to the songs "Everybody Wants You", "Listen to the Heartbeat", and "It Keeps You Rockin'".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 2:03pm
A short time ago, I listened to the song "Best Day Ever" from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode of the same name.

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 3:39pm
Listening to a recent Ratdog recording, they're playing the song Loose Lucy.
One man gathers what another man spills
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 4:07pm
I was just listening to Bob Dylan's "Workingman Blues" from his Modern Times CD. LOVE that song.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:17pm

Peter Gabriel - 'Mercy Street' ('tis a 'Grey Day', here...)

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:07am
Listening to:
On the TV, Vince from ShamWow telling me to order his chitty shammy in the next 20 minutes.
Tool is playing on the pc.Clap  
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:12pm
If you guessed Billy Squier "Don't Say No", then go get yourself a brand spanken new 52" color television set!!!

I want to listen to the songs "The Stroke", "Too Daze Gone", and "Don't Say No".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 163>
  Share Topic