Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I met someone last night!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:53am
Well, they just decided that I can't really be held to fault since he forgot all five safe words... and the molten iron was his idea.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 7:38am
Well, you live in California, and there is no way in hell that you ate Publix desserts, because the nearest Publix is roughly 13 states away from you. You can argue that the Peruvian restaurant had them imported, but I highly doubt a Peruvian restaurant is going to order Publix desserts when it is roughly 13 states away when they could just order their desserts from a Californian grocery store........
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 8:23am
No one cares about your pubic desserts, Bonathan.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 9:00am
Originally posted by 8MorDaz2Halloween 8MorDaz2Halloween wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Well excuse me for not knowing that "O'Donathan wasn't a dig at me. Plus, the fact that you claim to have eaten Peruvian food and Publix desserts, and there was a boy selling lollipops at restaurants are way too close to some of my own adventures and likes....
Well, Donathan Smith, guess what?  Lots of people eat Peruvian food and since Publix cakes and ice creams are so popular, people will do anything to get their hands on them.  A cute little boy selling lollipops -- what's so unusual about that?  Your adventures, your likes, your aliases, your lies, everything that embodies Donathan, is just so special, isn't it?  Well, Mr. Smith, if I ever did meet you in person, let's just say the digging I'd do would involve some soft earth and a shovel.  AngryAngry  Since we're mortal enemies, I hope that never comes to that because I'd hate to have manslaughter charges brought up against me!  It could ruin the rest of my life as the soon-to-be blushing bride AND the career of my stellar SEAL baby!

LOLLOL You just need to have a little feast. Or, if ya wanna waste all the meat, you need to cut off the head and fingers or hands. Not everyone has their DNA on file. Just be clean about it... Wink
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 9:50am
Yay! Now there's two of em!

Clap

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:57am
Darth, what the hell are you talking about?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 12:37pm
Fixed it. Hope it helps.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 12:57pm
Darth, it's still confusing...

8MorDaz2Halloween View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Well excuse me for not knowing that "O'Donathan wasn't a dig at me. Plus, the fact that you claim to have eaten Peruvian food and Publix desserts, and there was a boy selling lollipops at restaurants are way too close to some of my own adventures and likes....
Well, Donathan Smith, guess what?  Lots of people eat Peruvian food and since Publix cakes and ice creams are so popular, people will do anything to get their hands on them.  A cute little boy selling lollipops -- what's so unusual about that?  Your adventures, your likes, your aliases, your lies, everything that embodies Donathan, is just so special, isn't it?  Well, Mr. Smith, if I ever did meet you in person, let's just say the digging I'd do would involve some soft earth and a shovel.  AngryAngry  Since we're mortal enemies, I hope that never comes to that because I'd hate to have manslaughter charges brought up against me!  It could ruin the rest of my life as the soon-to-be blushing bride AND the career of my stellar SEAL baby!

LOLLOL You just need to have a little feast. Or, if ya wanna waste all the meat, you need to cut off the head and fingers or hands. Not everyone has their DNA on file. Just be clean about it... Wink
DonnieBoy probably does have his DNA on file.  Besides, if "you are what you eat" is true, why would anyone want to be a Donathan Smith?"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 8:29pm

Well, you live in California, and there is no way in hell that you ate Publix desserts, because the nearest Publix is roughly 13 states away from you. You can argue that the Peruvian restaurant had them imported, but I highly doubt a Peruvian restaurant is going to order Publix desserts when it is roughly 13 states away when they could just order their desserts from a Californian grocery store........
Well, Donna The Boy, you may highly doubt all you like.  As it is, the facts remain.  Have you ever heard of refrigerated trucks?  Airplanes?  Restaurants import their foodstuffs all the time.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 9:00pm

Well, Donna The Boy, you may highly doubt all you like.  As it is, the facts remain.  Have you ever heard of refrigerated trucks?  Airplanes?  Restaurants import their foodstuffs all the time.
You two should meet - you're two of a kind  Bet you'd get along famously, especially given opposites attract.
Send pics.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 10:42pm

Hello! Hello? Is there any body in there??? Think Donna THINK!

He posted "Great now there's two of them!" He's referring to you and 8morDayz He also posted a clip of Peter Griffin saying "I'm done!" And walking out. Meaning he's had enough.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:25am

Oops, sorry. Actually, there are three, you just never see the third. That should clear things up.

Thumbs Up
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 10:00pm
I'm closing this thread myself and won't be posting any more.  Apparently only a couple you got the parody humour and others took it too seriously as if it was another crazy person on CIH.  Thor posted in Donathan's "I met someone today" thread that he must have a personality disorder.  Since this is most likely the truth about Donathan, I don't feel comfortable making fun of him any more.  To me, it's a form of online abuse or bullying just to get a few laughs at the expense of a person who is obviously suffering from something that needs treatment, and not the treatment he gets from us here.

Peace.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 10:43pm
Personally, I got the parody but chose to treat it like another crazy person anyway.

We all have fun in our own ways.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Personally, I got the parody but chose to treat it like another crazy person anyway...

It was.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Personally, I got the parody but chose to treat it like another crazy person anyway...

It was.

They all are.  Wink
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 11:32pm
Yeah, it's both parody AND crazy. I don't think a non-crazy would be going this level of nutso over 'im.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 11:49pm
8 More Days is not crazy! Though she and I are not exactly Friends, I know she is normal.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 1:33am
Shut up, Meg.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 2:44am
I am not Meg. I am more like Cleveland Brown....

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 3:49am

8 More Days is not crazy! Though she and I are not exactly Friends, I know she is normal.
Thank you, Donathan.  Smile  

I take back the assertion that we are mortal enemies.  Let's just call a truce.

I am sorry for any discomfort and distress that I've caused you.  Now I wish I never went down to the level of demeaning you.  I'm sorry for outing your PM, although your alter ego NONS did defend my action.  Confused  I don't really know what your trip is, but I hope you get the help you need to stop letting yourself in for all the attention you get on this board by being any one of your Donathans or aliases.  You need to realize that although you are getting attention, you are being laughed at and not laughed with, and there is a difference.  SgtRock once said being mean to you was like kicking a puppy.  A puppy will bond with his abuser because that's all he knows and desperately wants to be loved.  Please don't continue to be that puppy.  I hope you know that this is coming from my heart.

Peace (again).  Smile
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 9:35am

I am not Meg. I am more like Cleveland Brown....

Yeah, you do kinda have your own show going on, but still... 

*makes fart sound with mouth*
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 10:49am
Thanks, 8 More Days! I accept your offer for a Truce!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 11:08am

Thanks, 8 More Days! I accept your offer for a Truce!
Edit: I refuse to acknowledge that I have a problem, I am 98% sane. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic