Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I met someone today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 5:03pm
Didn't you discuss what you wanted to see?
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 5:20pm
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 5:39pm
We're going to watch Paul Blart 2. Which is weird as hell, as I never even saw Paul Blart 1.... She assured me that Paul Blart 1 was extremely funny, and is sure that Paul Blart 2 will be funny too. I also read Wrong Number 2 by R.L Stine before reading Wrong Number 1 by him, and loved it, so I'm going to take her word for it.

She also wants to see Age Of Adeline. So, we will have to go to the movies at around 6 PM to buy tickets and hit the concessions, see AOA at 6:25(More like 6:40 since the actual movie time starts roughly 15 minutes to give airtime to Previews), and it's roughly 2 and a half hours long, so we will be watching from roughly 6:40-9:10. Then, we will watch Paul Blart at 9:55, (so we have roughly 45 minutes to hit the concessions again, and wander around (give 15 minutes for Previews, so 10:10-11:50(roughly 100 minutes)

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Didn't you discuss what you wanted to see?

Yes, they did discuss that.

And she showed it to him, too.

Then afterwards, it's back to the steakhouse.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:05pm
Ermm...you're dating Bruce Jenner, eh 'tang? Are you making 'dem butt cheeks resemble inflamed & infected camel toes?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:12pm
To Jimbo's post...

LOL  Yeehah!! Ride em cowboy.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:18pm
^^^LOL 
^^LOL
^LOL
I wonder if Donathan will have conveniently "lost" his wallet come ticket time because he spent all his cash on ribeye steaks and lottery tickets.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:23pm

To Jimbo's post...

There's gonna be a some buckin' & snortin' going on in the Donathan corral tonight.

I hope Donnie has a good set of bridles & reins so he can stay on & keep from getting bucked off.

Pair of spurs probably wouldn't be a bad idea either, in case she starts getting tired & slowing down.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:29pm
LOLLOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 6:37pm
Some friendly advice Donna.
You should have pushed for the romantic movies.
If she likes Mall Cop, she must be quite the intellectual. Wink

I would have suggested, see selection above...
Get Hard   for    The Longest Ride.

But that's just me... Embarrassed

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Ermm...you're dating Bruce Jenner, eh 'tang? Are you making 'dem butt cheeks resemble inflamed & infected camel toes?
Nice to see you again, PaW.

I am avoiding this story, Diane Sawyer and Bruce Jenner?

I soooo don't give a f**k, I don't want my day to be clogged up with this bullsh*t.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 7:58pm
Seriously. ^

Why is this BS even considered newsworthy nowadays?????

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 8:33pm
This Jenner sh*t is impossible to get away from. I wish that all these Kardashian, Jenner and the rest of these jackasses would all get on a plane and go annoy the hell out of some third world country. Preferably one with ebola. At least that would give him a reason to whine and cry like the little twat that he is.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

To Jimbo's post...

There's gonna be a some buckin' & snortin' going on in the Donathan corral tonight.

I hope Donnie has a good set of bridles & reins so he can stay on & keep from getting bucked off.

Pair of spurs probably wouldn't be a bad idea either, in case she starts getting tired & slowing down.

LOLLOL And maybe one of these to keep the party going all night.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 9:34pm
Isn't The Age Of Adeline a Romantic Movie? Plus, I have $100.00 in my wallet, and I get paid on Thursday, so, I have plenty of money for movie tickets, popcorn, and drinks!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 9:41pm
Don't forget the condom! Always 'wrap that rascal' - one of you is enough.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Isn't The Age Of Adeline a Romantic Movie? Plus, I have $100.00 in my wallet, and I get paid on Thursday, so, I have plenty of money for movie tickets, popcorn, and drinks!

The only advice I can give you, is when you first pick her up at the door, before you do or say anything, reach down & give her crotch a good firm squeeze.

Just to make sure "she" isn't packing a "surprise" down there.

If she's carrying "something extra" around with her, you're better off finding it early, rather than later on in the sack.

I'm sure she'll understand.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 9:47pm
LOLLOL What makes you think he'd mind the "surprise"?Wink

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:07pm
I am not going to touch my date's genitals like a creep when I go pick her up . ..

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

The only advice I can give you, is when you first pick her up at the door, before you do or say anything, reach down & give her crotch a good firm squeeze.

Just to make sure "she" isn't packing a "surprise" down there.

If she's carrying "something extra" around with her, you're better off finding it early, rather than later on in the sack.

I'm sure she'll understand.

Winkol'Mule is correct.
Do it - do it immediately.
If she is close by as you read this, do it.
Impress her/it (depending upon what you find) with your 'cultural background' and call it a 'Polish Handshake'
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Oh, I'm not saying he'd mind it.

I'm just saying that knowing in advance what he was going to be "working with", would give him a chance to properly prepare (lube, enema, etc) & whether to wear male or female underwear.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:09pm
I am in the movie theater with my date, and we are having a great time! She's hilarious, sweet, smart, beautiful, and engaging.....

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:20pm
"She" must be terribly engaging seeing as how you're here...Wacko

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:21pm

Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Oh, I'm not saying he'd mind it.

I'm just saying that knowing in advance what he was going to be "working with", would give him a chance to properly prepare (lube, enema, etc) & whether to wear male or female underwear.

LOLClap

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:32pm
How about a selfie of you and your date?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic