Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria's Secret-Rock On (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria's Secret-Rock On (video)
    Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 5:17pm
Attractive women, one of my favorite old songs. Hail to the V.

Big smile

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 5:55pm
Those Victoria's Secret models are hot! I have to pee....!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:05pm
Donna, it doesn't take 20 minutes to pee, come out of there.

"Those"? "models"? I thought it was all one girl. Confused
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:10pm
Darth, it's one of those extended pees.... The pee that should have been a few seconds, but turned into 30 minutes.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:16pm
You could probably get that down to 3 or 4 minutes if you didn't think about [name redacted]'s adam's apple while you "pee".

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Darth, it's one of those extended pees.... The pee that should have been a few seconds, but turned into 30 minutes.....
Embarrassed
Do you have a burning sensation?
Have you been with multiple partners?
Do you have unprotected sex in your real life, this does not include online fantasies?
Do you have a discolored Navy Seal discharge from your penis?

You might want to see a doctor, or 2.
There are crotch doctors for each sex, well, the two I am familier with.
I may start a new topic, What goes on in Donathan's head?
That's what the second doctor is for.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:20pm
Hey, I'm just trying to finish up this extended pee, which feels so good, but I have to finish up, before people begin knocking on the door, wondering if I am okay....

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

That was one of those songs you looked forward to hearing on your car's AM radio back in the days when, chances are, that's all you had.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:25pm

Do you have a discolored Navy Seal discharge from your penis?

Hehe... gross.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

That was one of those songs you looked forward to hearing on your car's AM radio back in the days when, chances are, that's all you had.

Back before "all about that bass, no treble" God I hate that song.

I listened to it on headphones, part of my current hearing loss, I'm sure.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:47pm
Well, All About That Bass actually has a meaningful meaning. It's about being happy with your full figured size. It is better than the "I shake my ass at the club," pop songs....

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:55pm

Well, All About That Bass actually has a meaningful meaning. It's about being happy with your full figured size. It is better than the "I shake my ass at the club," pop songs....

"Full-figured".  LOL  How about just "fat"?

If I'd ever thought of myself as "full-figured" when I was fat, I'd never have bothered to lose the weight I did.

This self-esteem crap is sometimes just nuts.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 6:57pm
Should be Rock HARD On.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:00pm

Back before "all about that bass, no treble" God I hate that song.
I listened to it on headphones, part of my current hearing loss, I'm sure.

It's hard for me to decide which I hate worse, the song or the obnoxious porkette who sings it.

Yuck to both.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:03pm

Well then she should be saying "I'm all about my own fat ass".

Because that's really what she seems to mean.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:03pm
I personally like my women to have a little "extra" on them. I don't want a twig as a girlfriend. I want someone a little full figured....

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:03pm
^Then, link it up with a baby diaper commercial, they are really pissing me off.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:05pm

I personally like my women to have a little "extra" on them. I don't want a twig as a girlfriend. I want someone a little full figured....
Embarrassed
When was the last time you had sex? You batsh*t crazy moron?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:06pm

Translation: "I've never been able to get a cute girl with a nice body, so I've always had to date fatties."

Got it.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:20pm
Not really Jimbo. I dated a skinny girl who was obsessed with diets and exercise. She would obsessively run two miles everyday. She criticized my laying on the couch watching Tv after work. She would order only salads and very lean meat when we went out. She would criticize my rib eye steak, fries, and chocolate desserts. I was paying for both our meals, so she should have shown me gratitude!

I didn't like her criticizing me for enjoying fatty, salty, and sweet foods and criticizing my relaxation, so I told her it wasn't working out. I don't need a girlfriend who is going to criticize me. I want a girlfriend who will eat ribeye steak, fries, and the chocolate desserts, and enjoy herself and will not criticize me for eating the same thing...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:20pm

Embarrassed
When was the last time you had sex? You batsh*t crazy moron?

You're assuming there was a first time.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:40pm

Not really Jimbo. I dated a skinny girl who was obsessed with diets and exercise. She would obsessively run two miles everyday. She criticized my laying on the couch watching Tv after work. She would order only salads and very lean meat when we went out. She would criticize my rib eye steak, fries, and chocolate desserts. I was paying for both our meals, so she should have shown me gratitude!

I didn't like her criticizing me for enjoying fatty, salty, and sweet foods and criticizing my relaxation, so I told her it wasn't working out. I don't need a girlfriend who is going to criticize me. I want a girlfriend who will eat ribeye steak, fries, and the chocolate desserts, and enjoy herself and will not criticize me for eating the same thing...

You should hook up with Monica. I bet the two of you have a lot in common.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:52pm
Well, the last time I had sex, President Obama was called Senator Obama.....

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 8:17pm
Things seem so much more clear to me now.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by D. D. wrote:

Well, the last time I had sex, President Obama was called Senator Obama.....

Really? And we were all supposed to think you were tall & handsome. Being a Walgreen cashier, what if a cute young thing walks up to the counter and asks you what condom is best?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic