Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dead Zone - Random thoughts and ramblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 197>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 12:03am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

...The TP was on the dining room table, she said.  "TP for my bunghole" as she took it back to the storage closet.LOL

Let me guess...she was a big fan of Beavis and Butt-Head back in the 1990s, right? Wink

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 8:07am
^LOL
You got it.

What a quiet overnight on the forum, it took me all of 10 minutes to read the new comments.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 2:42pm

Going through my on-screen TV guide last night, I noticed a TV show called "Schitt's Creek".  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 2:45pm
LOL
Yeah? I bet that's a spinoff of "Up Crap Creek, Without a Paddle"
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

...The TP was on the dining room table, she said.  "TP for my bunghole" as she took it back to the storage closet.LOL

Let me guess...she was a big fan of Beavis and Butt-Head back in the 1990s, right? Wink

"I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!!

Are you threatening MEE??"

LOL LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 3:35pm
^LOL
My little brother gave me a keychain thingy with 4 recorded quotes from the great Cornholio.
I probably still have it around here somewhere.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Going through my on-screen TV guide last night, I noticed a TV show called "Schitt's Creek".  LOL

Yeah, I heard about that.

Stars Chris Elliot. He was on Letterman a couple of weeks ago talking about it.

It's on some channel called "Pop", formerly TVGN or The TV Guide Network.

Originated on CBN (Canadian Broadcasting Network) & was created by Eugene Levy.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=schitt%27s+creek

Sounds pretty good. I think it's available for viewing online, so I'll hafta check it out.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 3:49pm

I didn't realize Chris Elliott was in it.  I used to like his show "Get a Life".  I was surprised it didn't last.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:05pm

I didn't realize Chris Elliott was in it.  I used to like his show "Get a Life".  I was surprised it didn't last.

I LOVED that show.

Wasn't too surprised that it didn't last, though.

With most people's taste in entertainment sucking the way it does, it was bound to do poorly in the ratings.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:26pm
His character in Schitt's Creek's first name is Roland LOL   I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather Roland Schitt than sleep in it.

Damn good actor Chris is.  He nailed the creepy psycho stalker ex role "Woogie" in There's Something About Mary.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:28pm

I remember howling when Chris went to find his "real" parents in the Amish country, and his parents went there looking for him, in their bathrobes.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 5:07pm
My favorite episode was "Wallet Boy".

Classic Chris Elliot.

The father on the show was his real father, BTW.

Or possibly his father's old comedy partner.

I remember them (Bob & Ray) on the original SNL doing a parody of Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy.

Too bad the a-holes at YouTube pulled the video of it.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

His character in Schitt's Creek's first name is Roland LOL   I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather Roland Schitt than sleep in it.

Damn good actor Chris is.  He nailed the creepy psycho stalker ex role "Woogie" in There's Something About Mary.

He was terrific in Ground Hog Day, too.

Not Bill Murray terrific, but terrific nonetheless.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

My favorite episode was "Wallet Boy".

Classic Chris Elliot.

The father on the show was his real father, BTW.

Or possibly his father's old comedy partner.

I remember them (Bob & Ray) on the original SNL doing a parody of Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy.

Too bad the a-holes at YouTube pulled the video of it.

That was his father, Bob Elliott.  His mother was played by Elinor Donahue of Father Knows Best.

I think the song was by REM.

Maybe they'll run the old episodes on that POP channel, sometime.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 6:30pm

I LOVED that show.

Wasn't too surprised that it didn't last, though.

With most people's taste in entertainment sucking the way it does, it was bound to do poorly in the ratings.

Get A Life was an awesome show.  Chris Elliott looks like my step-father, that's how we got hooked in.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 7:01pm
He's lost a lot of weight & gotten in shape now, though.

When he was on Letterman last month, you could barely recognize him.

Almost buff looking.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 7:35pm

He's lost a lot of weight & gotten in shape now, though.

When he was on Letterman last month, you could barely recognize him.

Almost buff looking.

Maybe he'll change his name back to Sparkles.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 10:44pm
Just saw this Coca Cola commercial. I immediately thought of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The guys voice reminds me of the mooninites, especially Ignignokt (the green one).

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:51am
Is our Dave loving friend back on the rampage again? News at 11.. 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 8:10am
I'm going to post this in two threads. Not to be an asshole, but because I need opinions.  Ok, my fridge completely died around 2 weeks ago. It has been cold until outside until now. Now I'm saying thanks for all the snow. The landlord is in the Alps until next month. No way to get a hold of him, (Wicked nice guy, by the way). We found a $50 fridge that has the freezer doesn't always work, but comes with parts to fix it, and the guy will deliver, and no, we don't have access to a truck anymore. You can ask about that later if any of you are dying to know.Wink What would you do? NO VEHICLE, NO LANDLORD.  Would you wait? I had small bags of food get attacked by baby squirrels this yesterday morning. Most of the food is in totes, though. I dunno. And them baby squirrels don't back down.. Theys HUNGRY!!! I'm all set with rabies. Dead

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 12:18pm
Seems like a search bot birthday. . Happy birthday searchbots! Please remember my act small of kindness when you take over the world. Big smile

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

I'm going to post this in two threads. Not to be an asshole, but because I need opinions.  Ok, my fridge completely died around 2 weeks ago. It has been cold until outside until now. Now I'm saying thanks for all the snow. The landlord is in the Alps until next month. No way to get a hold of him, (Wicked nice guy, by the way). We found a $50 fridge that has the freezer doesn't always work, but comes with parts to fix it, and the guy will deliver, and no, we don't have access to a truck anymore. You can ask about that later if any of you are dying to know.Wink What would you do? NO VEHICLE, NO LANDLORD.  Would you wait? I had small bags of food get attacked by baby squirrels this yesterday morning. Most of the food is in totes, though. I dunno. And them baby squirrels don't back down.. Theys HUNGRY!!! I'm all set with rabies. Dead

Posted a reply here. Hope it's of some help!

http://www.commercialsihate.com/random-things-you-did-today_topic16609_post317463.html#317463

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Seems like a search bot birthday. . Happy birthday searchbots! Please remember my act small of kindness when you take over the world. Big smile

If they're gonna take over the world, they'd better get their asses in gear.  They're all nearly 80.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 5:07am
LOL Wouldn't that make them part of the "greatest generation"?

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 5:08pm
Quick birthday shout out to  "Bunnyfukk" whom I've never met but has some kind of username LOL

Happy Birthday!! Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 197>
  Share Topic