Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Olay commercial with Katie Holmes annoying

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonnierm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olay commercial with Katie Holmes annoying
    Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 10:17pm
I can't stand that commercial where Katie Holmes is supposed to say "I will take beauty into my own hands" but instead she sounds like she said " I will take BEETY into my own hands" It's like she trying to sound cute. Ugh!! I just want to smack that crooked smile off her face!!!
Sponsored Links

sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 3:40am
I'm still amazed the Scientology cultists let her live.  I'm surprised she's not in witness protection. Confused
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 6:46pm
^LOL

Number One Navy Seal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Number One Navy Seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 12:22am
Katie Holmes is hot, but the commercial is annoying. Plus, isn't she a bit too, I don't know, young to be pushing Olay products? I remember when only women in their 40's and older were pushing Olay products, not women in their early 30's.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:30pm
I an glad I heard BEETY too..I like how infamously burned celebrities turn up hawking damn near ANYTHING even though they are probably unhireable for anything else. Moderately talented will always be trumped by NOTORIETY.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 3:49pm
I just named my pecker "Beety".
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Lblady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lblady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 8:12pm
Yes! Yes! Yes! Every friggin time I hear her I cringe and say "Beety". I always wondered why they didn't do take 2 🎬 but Maybe you're right, she thought she sounded cute..... Just dumb.
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 10:19pm
I don't think she looks all that good and I gave up on her when she decided to marry Tom C. She must have been the only one who didn't know that it wouldn't last. I felt so bad for her parents.Unhappy
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Stacy Stacy wrote:

I don't think she look all that good and I gave up on her when she decided to marry Tom C. She must have been the only one who didn't know that it wouldn't last. I felt so bad for her parents.Unhappy

I don't think any Hollywood celebs go into marriage thinking it's gonna last. I think she knew full well what she was getting into.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 12:23pm
At least Katie and Tom lasted as a married couple way longer than the joke 3 months marriage of Kim and Kris....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 3:25pm
BEE DEE BEE DEE BEE DEE BEE DEE

Do bEE Do bEE DOOOOO
ahsram5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsram5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 11:02pm
I know! Dead Sounds like a very nasally "beedy". The smug expression doesn't help either. Crew must've been asleep. Can't imagine Holmes could've been happy with it.
Wonder if, she too, cringes ala nails-on-a-chalkboard every time it airs.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 3:07am
Grown American woman can't even pronounce beauty correctly. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 4:23pm
Maybe the THETANS replaced her brain with their Scientology COTTON CANDYEmbarrassed
ModernEzra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModernEzra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 3:40am
If I may offer my personal suggestion...she's plugging her role in the next MockingJay movie... ;-)

http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Beetee_Latier
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 7:02am
I saw this for the first time today, believe it or not .
She said beety.
Username View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Username Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 7:12am
Good job, Katie Holmes. For speaking out with an Oil of Olay commercial. Obviously, you and the 2nd Mrs. Cruise can't discuss anything if you still wanna see your kid(s). You will take beauty into your hands is telling them just that you will take your life into your own hands. Smart girl.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 3:27pm
Thats BEEty into your hand, pilgrim!

i want the Maggie Gyllenhall version of this ad Wacko
since her portrayal of the STUNNING BEATTY in the Batman movie
proves her the most BEETYFULL of them all
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 5:31pm
You would think that after all this time of this airing, they would have re-cut it.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 4:00pm
this opens up a potential new topic I have pondered for a while..

do we at this forum here think our thoughts get noted by all the ad 'geenyouses'?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic