Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snuggle bear valentine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snuggle bear valentine
    Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 10:36am
Is it me, or does the snuggle bear sound different? Almost creepy. Plus, all the cheesy lovey dovey crap makes me want to vomit. Man, I hate Valentines day. The wife does too. Lucky there.Wink  Can't wait until it's over so all the damn jewelry ads and other horsecrap passes.

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 11:33am
A woman who hates Valentine's Day? This must be The Zone, where normal things don't happen very often.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 12:15pm
She doesn't like gold or diamonds either. Silver and any other stones. Big smile

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 12:27pm
I could only make it thru 20 seconds of that first video.  Snuggle bear sound a little nasal too.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 12:42pm
A woman who doesn't like Jewelry such as Gold and silver or any precious stones? Let me out of The Zone!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 2:00pm
I sincerely hope the FBI has a file opened on the voice behind Snuggle Bear.

I tell you: That person is on the EDGE!
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 7:53pm
Here are the voices.  Apparently the old, softer one was a woman.  And guess who the newer, raspier, one is?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/commercials/Snuggle/Snuggle-Bear/

LOL
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 7:59pm
A Monkee voicing a bear. Who'd of thunk it? Still sounds like it should be asking kids if they want some candy.Wink

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

A Monkee voicing a bear. Who'd of thunk it?
LOL  Ouch
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

She doesn't like gold or diamonds either. Silver and any other stones. Big smile

I want to meet your wife! She sounds like me! I hate Valentine's day and jewelry, too. I like an odd piece - a cool necklace and earrings, maybe, but I don't even wear jewelry on a daily basis except for my wedding band (not even the engagement ring) and a watch.

Don't even get me started on roses... never liked them - especially the hot house ones with no scent. I like tulips so much better. Bright and cheerful!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 8:29pm
Madawee, you're a woman who doesn't like Valentine's Day? This place is The Zone!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 8:31pm
See my post on the Donathan zone.

Originally posted by madwoman madwoman wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

If 50 Shades Of Grey is a best seller Book, maybe I should go revisit Marshall Johnson Academy. I wanted to be a Writer, so I took Writing Classes at MJ, but dropped out of MJA years ago. Maybe if I enroll again, I can become a Best Selling Book Author too.

You might want to start with the basics, such as the rules for capitalization. Then, you can move on to spelling and English grammar.

He gets that stuff wrong because he went to a non-existent school---the "Marshall Johnson Academy".

LOL
You have entered the Donathan zone.
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Lyrics stolen from Rush.
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic