Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bobbi Kristina in coma...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bobbi Kristina in coma...
    Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:51am
It's been reported that Whitney Houston's only daughter just might be killed today, as she is in a coma now, so that she can die on the same day that her famous mother did, 3 years ago. It's reported that her family is the one who is considering doing this heinous deed, by pulling the plug on her life support. This is sick! Bobbi is only in her early 20's! She is still so incredibly young! Her family needs to let her live! I suspect that if this is true, her family wants her to die, since they know that Whitney left Bobbi millions of dollars in her will, and they want slices of the million dollar pie....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:58am
Um, she's already pretty much dead, as far as I've heard. Life support in situations like this is cruelty of the worst kind. That's not her, that's not a person, it's nothing resembling a human in there; it's just a dying lump of matter, and if even a little bit of that brain is functioning, can you imagine what's going on? Pain on an infinite loop, sheer dread, agony unequivicable outside of fairy tales.

To say that someone NEEDS to be on life support when they've been confirmed brain dead and stuck in a coma...to me, the person who says that is so disgusting and evil I couldn't even consider them human.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 10:35am
Like mother like daughter?
I read that there was bruising around her mouth meaning it may not have been a suicide attempt but someone else may have been envolved.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 11:46am
Ron, I also suspect foul play. There definitely seems to be something fishy..... The fact that she inherited millions of dollars makes me think people may have put her in a coma, hoping she'll die so that they can become rich.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I believe the children are our future.

Seems both Whitney and her daughter were involved with abusers.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I believe the children are our future.

Seems both Whitney and her daughter were involved with abusers.

LOLLOL
Good one, I do like that song.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 2:21pm
I believe the ghost of St. Michael Jackson is involved

He always liked the Children
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 2:42pm
OMG! You guys are too funny! St. Michael Jackson HAHAHHAH! The Children Are Our Future??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOo
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 2:53pm

I read that there was bruising around her mouth

You sure that happened BEFORE she went to the hospital?

Shocked
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 2:56pm
Whatever the reason for it was, I'm certain that now, we're going to be subjected to months & months of yet more endless speculation & conspiracy theories.

Every time one big celebrity gossip thing dies down, another one pops up.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Maybe he can get together with the ghosts of Whitney and Bobbi and Anna-Nicole and her son for a big dysfunctional afterlife party.

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

Um, she's already pretty much dead, as far as I've heard. Life support in situations like this is cruelty of the worst kind. That's not her, that's not a person, it's nothing resembling a human in there; it's just a dying lump of matter, and if even a little bit of that brain is functioning, can you imagine what's going on? Pain on an infinite loop, sheer dread, agony unequivicable outside of fairy tales.

To say that someone NEEDS to be on life support when they've been confirmed brain dead and stuck in a coma...to me, the person who says that is so disgusting and evil I couldn't even consider them human.

Remember Teri Schiavo a Decade ago? If I was President instead of Bush and her Husband came to visit her, then produces a revolver, the contents of which he enters into her body. What would I do? I'D PARDON him, and order the weapon returned to him. Why? Simple, she was already dead, and you can't kill someone who's already dead.

I read somewhere a Doctor would visit Teri each week, do a superficial examination, mark "No change in her condition" on his clipboard, then pocket $5,000.00. Each and every week. Guess who got to pay for all of it? WE DID! With Tax and Insurance Dollars. To Doctors such as him, patients like Ms Schiavo aren't patients, they're CASH COWS, Angry
Poiuyt Power!!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Maybe he can get together with the ghosts of Whitney and Bobbi and Anna-Nicole and her son for a big dysfunctional afterlife party.

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 4:00pm
My question is... with all that money she had, how come she never did anything about that Holland Tunnel sized gap between her front teeth?

Good grief!!!

She shoulda built a toll booth in there!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 4:06pm
LOL
She must be Strahans baby.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 4:14pm
A reminder of daddy's teachings?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 4:38pm

LOL
She mustΒ be Strahans baby.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 4:43pm
Bet she could spit like a llama!!!!

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Bet she could spit like a llama!!!!

Wink
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 6:17pm
Oh jeez I'm speaking ill of the dead, WTF is wrong with me?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 6:22pm
Did she die? Did they pull the plug? There are so many conflicting reports. If she does live, I'd be afraid she'd be vegetable dip.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 6:26pm
She's in a coma, AFAIK. She's not responding so she's basically brain dead.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 6:59pm
And today is the mother's anniversary (cue the dramatic music)...

Maybe there is a sinister rubber duck who should be brought in for questioning.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 7:43pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 8:09pm

Now what do I do? I always thought 'The Houston Floatilla' were boats... 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic