Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Pillow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miken44663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Pillow
    Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 2:04pm
Hey Mike Lindell, shove your fking pillow up your ass already, sick & fking tired of you and your fking pillow commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 2:19pm
Big smile Sounds like someone needs a better nights sleep. How about a new pillow? 

Wink
EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 3:55pm
"The official pillow of the National Sleep Foundation"... good grief!!

And who packs a full size pillow into a suitcase to travel??!  Angry

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 4:44pm
I actually watched the entire 30 minutes of this infomercial at 3, 4am a while back..I must have been in a dazed, bored, the goofy fake testimonials from various idiots in the audience made me roll my eyes...AND yes, maybe somewhat curious of this "amazing pillow.' Once I saw it for $80 bucks, then looking on my phone at the reviews on Amazon which were not all that great. Yeah, F you. 

The guy is a total putz, but the co-host spokeswoman and HER personal sob story of bad sleep, headaches, etc "My Pillow" solved her issues...then chocking up. Shut up!! 

miken44663 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miken44663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 10:06pm
f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I actually watched the entire 30 minutes of this infomercial at 3, 4am a while back..I must have been in a dazed, bored, the goofy fake testimonials from various idiots in the audience made me roll my eyes...AND yes, maybe somewhat curious of this "amazing pillow.' Once I saw it for $80 bucks, then looking on my phone at the reviews on Amazon which were not all that great. Yeah, F you. 

Stoned?Wink
80 bucks? Thanks but no thanks
bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 11:50am
I went to Amazon and read the reviews of this so-called "MyPillow," and the preponderance of the reviews are even as you all have said. Worse, you have to pay for shipping both when you purchase it and to send it back. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by EasyChango EasyChango wrote:

I had no idea there was a "National Sleep Foundation." That is rich. Ermm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Stoned?Wink
80 bucks? Thanks but no thanks

LOL, nah. I get these bouts of terrible insomnia that can last for days, weeks. End up watching bad late night TV..mind is just feeling blank I guess. I tried that stuff a long time ago in college. Stoned, calm, dazed and confused..no. Feeling like paranoid train-wreck, yes. F that. 

20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 9:41pm
And why does he have his creepy face cradling a pillow in the logo?  You're marketing the PILLOW, not yourself!

Then that lame jingle at the end of the commercial.....I wonder how much money he wasted on that?  It's not like people are going to start whistling it out loud as they go about their day.
20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Originally posted by EasyChango EasyChango wrote:

I had no idea there was a "National Sleep Foundation." That is rich. Ermm

"My (insert name of snake oil) is the official product of the (insert made up organization name)."
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 7:31am
This aHole has been getting on my nerves lately, and I knew this thread was here somewhere.

This creepy looking character is more suited for some prison flick than pitching pillows on TV, and his voice is equally disturbing. People might have nightmares if they bought this creep's warez.
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 8:10am
^The worst part is he looks and sounds a bit like my sh*thole uncle.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 2:15pm
I hope Jaboody Dubs did a dub of this!

He did! Here wwwweeee go!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 10:30pm
I know a few people who have these pillows.  They swear by them.

pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 2:59am
Not only do I have to see and hear this douche on TV, but this asswipe also shows up at 5:30am in the morning on the radio when I'm driving to work! I need satellite radio.
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 3:43am
I've heard that those pillows ain't worth a crap!
Julie
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 12:10pm
And he says "warsh" not wash. How does the letter r get into the word wash?😦
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:40pm
Mad, the same way that singer Sade is prounounced Sharday. WTF? I KNOW that woman does not have an R or an H in her name!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

And he says "warsh" not wash. How does the letter r get into the word wash?😦
I have heard it in the Mid West. Particularly South Dakota.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 1:13am
I first saw this infomercial about 3 years ago for the pillow, I haven't seen this version since. 

The host goes off on this long winded story about headaches and finding the right pillow for her kids that love to bring them on car rides...blah blah. The gets all choked up about it. Get a f'ing grip woman!

I haven't tried it but I've seen this thing in stores for 60, 70 bucks. It better be damn good pillow for that $!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyA-xs1y2E

Get_Off_My_Cat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Get_Off_My_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 11:19pm
will this pillow put u to sleep on the day you lose your job and have 67,000 in credit card debt?
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Get_Off_My_Cat Get_Off_My_Cat wrote:

will this pillow put u to sleep on the day you lose your job and have 67,000 in credit card debt?

No, but you can smother yourself with it.
Get_Off_My_Cat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Get_Off_My_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 1:06pm
maybe they can sell them to prisoners? maybe agree on a package deal? 1000 pillows for 2000 dollars?
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 8:55am
I'm just trying to sleep with the radio on snooze and on my regular pillows, and this creepy assclown comes on the radio, so I change the channel. Few minutes later on the other channel, this assclown comes on a-F-gain! I have to suggest that this Mike idiot smother himself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic