Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wendys bacon blue cheese brioche

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wendys bacon blue cheese brioche
    Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 12:13am
Shes back. Another few of these pieces O' crap. I think I'm all set with fast food aioli.Sick 

I do love me some made up words..

And just a lovely parting picture.

Sick Man, she's fugly. Sorry Jimbo.Wink
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Sponsored Links

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 12:30am
Does Red actually get to eat anything in these commercials?  I feel so bad for her.  So close, yet never gets to take a bite.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 4:31pm
I had the Bacon and Blue awhile back...and...DeadDeadDead
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 11:28pm
"A stunning natural beauty". That red hair certainly isn't.
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

"A stunning natural beauty". That red hair certainly isn't.
Her hair is neither stunning, naturally red, nor beautiful.  Well, it might be beautiful if it were surrounding someone else's face.  Wink
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 1:44am
LOL 
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 2:17am
Another gut-wrenching ad from the company that keeps trying to find more ways to clog your arteries. We should feed them to the Crestor idiot to see if his heart explodes.

And am I the only one who thinks that these fast food joints should STOP adding sh*t to their menus? You walk in to Wendy's or Hardee's/Carl's Jr. or Jack in the Box (Purina human chow) and there's an entire damn wall taken up by all of the choices. I have gotten to the point where I stand there, look at all the crap, and then turn and walked out knowing less about what I wanted when I went there.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 2:29am

^  Yes!  I stopped in at a McDonalds with a friend last month, and I couldn't make heads or tails out of their computerized menu.  Visually alone, it looked like a mess.  Too much stuff going on.  I didn't get anything there, but if I was going to, it wasn't going to be off of that thing they call a menu.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 3:35am
Same as Burger King. The ones here have the friggin screens that constantly change while you're trying to read the damn things.
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:16am
All these fast food restaurants should stop the endless round of new items, limited time only specials, and experimenting with every made-up sauce and expensive cheese.  Just make signature foods and drinks, like McD's Big Mac, or Carl's Jr. fried zucchini (no one else has this) and stop the merry-go-round menus!
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:24am
Yeah, I don't remember the last time I've gone to a fast food restaurant and ordered anything but a cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger. A few years ago McDonalds had a quarter pounder that they added jalapenos to or something and I was pretty jazzed about that I tried it once, I think that's the most crazy I've gotten, lol.

And what's with Wendy's and brioche buns lately anyway?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Autumn Autumn wrote:

Yeah, I don't remember the last time I've gone to a fast food restaurant and ordered anything but a cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger. A few years ago McDonalds had a quarter pounder that they added jalapenos to or something and I was pretty jazzed about that I tried it once, I think that's the most crazy I've gotten, lol.

And what's with Wendy's and brioche buns lately anyway?

They're probably leftovers from the last round of nasty sandwiches. Wink
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:52pm
I went into a Subway a few years ago and was so confounded by their too-extensive menu and choices that I actually walked out. I have mentioned this to other people and they looked at me like I was from another planet. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that too many fast-food menus are too "cluttered". 
Raged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 11:21am
this lady gives me the creeps, big time

"I'm going in!!!"   

makes me shudder
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Stacy Stacy wrote:

I went into a Subway a few years ago and was so confounded by their too-extensive menu and choices that I actually walked out. I have mentioned this to other people and they looked at me like I was from another planet. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that too many fast-food menus are too "cluttered". 

The thing to do, I guess, is just go in there knowing what you want, and just ask for it.  Ignore the ridiculous menu.

"Meatball sub, please".

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic