Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dunkin' Donuts-Turkey Sausage Flatbread (video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dunkin' Donuts-Turkey Sausage Flatbread (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dunkin' Donuts-Turkey Sausage Flatbread (video)
    Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Autumn Autumn wrote:

I've been to Dunkin Donuts about five times in my life, each time I've gotten an apple fritter. They're pretty good. If I was out and wanted sausage or bacon and eggs sandwich or something I wouldn't go there, I just go there when I'm in a donut/fritter mood.

If I was hankerin' for some delicious cholesterol, it sounds like the perfect place.  Sausage, bacon, eggs...and an apple fritter for dessert.  LOL

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 5:57pm
The DDs in these parts USED to have great apple fritters. Dark bronze cow patties of deep-fried goodness with little scraps of apple lurking throughout like little toy surprises for the taste buds.

But they changed them.

Now it's some bumpy fruitpie the magician crap with a big wad of pie filling in the middle. Luckily we found a little mom-n-pop in our area that still makes em right. And by "right", i mean "perfect". Best I ever had.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 5:29pm
This commercial annoys me and I wish Dunkin Donuts would stick to selling DONUTS but it's like they're saying "sales are down from selling our no nutritional value, diabetes and obesity inducing crap product so let's sell breakfast sandwiches too"
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 5:23pm
I've been to Dunkin Donuts about five times in my life, each time I've gotten an apple fritter. They're pretty good. If I was out and wanted sausage or bacon and eggs sandwich or something I wouldn't go there, I just go there when I'm in a donut/fritter mood.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 4:37pm

Donuts and turkey-sausage in the same sentence doesn't work for me.  SickLOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 10:17am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Turkey sausage has come a long way. Not that I'm rushing out to DD to get this sandwich, but some of it is pretty good. Not just breakfast sausage, smoked sausage ain't bad either. The chicken one (Hillshire Farms, I think) is damn near spot on the regular.

I also like ground turkey and sausage. I just feel sorry for those "Steak and Eggs" fools who get excited about food from a "Drunken" Donuts. Their coffee and donuts might still be good but I wouldn't know since they all closed in my area long ago.

Oh yeah, the "steak" stuff is the worst, what with the grain of all those pressed-together scraps of scoop shovel meat laid out in random directions like OSB plywood.

I'll eat the stuff in a pinch, it's just food, but I never get excited about it. Just stop trying to tell me it's a steak. xD
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 2:41am
"Drunken" Donuts!

BTW I finally tasted their croissant donut. It didn't taste like croissant at all! It tasted like a donut with sugar added. Big disappointment!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Turkey sausage has come a long way. Not that I'm rushing out to DD to get this sandwich, but some of it is pretty good. Not just breakfast sausage, smoked sausage ain't bad either. The chicken one (Hillshire Farms, I think) is damn near spot on the regular.

I also like ground turkey and sausage. I just feel sorry for those "Steak and Eggs" fools who get excited about food from a "Drunken" Donuts. Their coffee and donuts might still be good but I wouldn't know since they all closed in my area long ago.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 1:37am
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 1:13am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I never buy these breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds, 7-11, DD, anywhere. They taste like dry garbage. </span><br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"><br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">As for this ad, I see this horsesh*t during the morning news all week, usual stupidity 2 "cool as ice people/couple with creative banter and witty comebacks." Am I supposed to chuckle at the convo? 
</span>
Dunkin' Donuts commercials have become incredibly moronic lately. This one is crap, I think the previous one for the angus steak/eggs sandwich was worse though.

Excited D-Bag: "I GOT THE JOB!"
Selfish hungry friends reply: "Steak & eggs, s<b style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; color: rgb0, 0, 153;">teak & eggs<b style="color: rgb0, 0, 153; line-height: 1.4;">!" 

Morons.
<br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">

They have probably never experienced a perfectly cooked to order (medium rare for me) 6 ounce sirloin with eggs done their way and thick Texas or sourdough toast. Sadly I'm guessing they never will.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 12:40am
I never buy these breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds, 7-11, DD, anywhere. They taste like dry garbage. 

As for this ad, I see this horsesh*t during the morning news all week, usual stupidity 2 "cool as ice people/couple with creative banter and witty comebacks." Am I supposed to chuckle at the convo? 

Dunkin' Donuts commercials have become incredibly moronic lately. This one is crap, I think the previous one for the angus steak/eggs sandwich was worse though.

Excited D-Bag: "I GOT THE JOB!"
Selfish hungry friends reply: "Steak & eggs, steak & eggs!" 

Morons.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 7:26pm
I had a boss, hey Joe, who made me buy fresh ground coffee from Dunkin' Donuts for the shop coffee maker. It was really good!
I don't think I like that all the fast food people have got to get into the breakfast game.
And this??
I'm at an odd stage as far as my early day meal goes.
No bacon, no eggs. Used to love them.
Now, if i can find one, and I usually can, I want a burger at 7 am.
Turkey or chicken for breakfast, that's just not going to happen.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic