Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

People On TV You Absolutely CANNOT STAND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 7:34pm
^WTF kinda tip was that anyway!? Its like she couldn't come up with something so she referred back to the baby!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 10:09am
I can't stand Judge Judy. She
calls children and teens idiots,unacceptable. I can understand her calling adults idiots, but calling minors idiots is crossing the line.

She repeatedly screams "Ya move," when people don't like their new apartments that they just spent thousands to move into. She really needs to acknowledge that the average Joe or Jane cannot afford to spend thousands willy nilly for new homes, especially if the reason they don't like their new homes is if the landlord is neglectful and allowed the apartment to be deplorable.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 10:16am
I love Judge Judy.

Happy birthday,  Don Calvin!
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I love Judge Judy.

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, but who the hell is Don?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 3:59pm
That damn lady voice that screeches "Send her/him for to school for 25 bucks!?" On the fing K-Mart ad.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

I love Judge Judy.

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, but who the hell is Don?
Not to worry, we have some unsavory imposters that show up on occasion. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Tongue
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:02pm
Okay. Although I am not unsavory.
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:11pm
You're not fooling anyone Calvin.  Now, where's DONATHAN!!??  Did you serve him some deliciously poisoned Pubix birthday cake??
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

You're not fooling anyone Calvin.  Now, where's DONATHAN!!??  Did you serve him some deliciously poisoned Pubix birthday cake??
LOLLOL
Thanks VS, I was trying to be subtle.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:24pm
Who the f**k is Donathan?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 8:32pm
Easy grasshopper, don't swear around the elders.
Keep on posting until we know for sure.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 10:43pm
I don't like Judge Judy either. Yelling, screaming, obnoxious. She's on our CBS station.
I'd rather watch Ellen DeGeneres give away cars, $10,000 and meet celebrities.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 1:43am
I agree. Judge Judy comes across as a huge pill. And, there are horror cautionary stories
that people that were promised money that they were owed( eg, tenants that skipped out on their rent) never got the judgement they were promised.

Here is a direct link to the cautionary stories.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/judge_judy. - http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/judge_judy.html
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 8:52am

Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

LOLLOL
Thanks VS, I was trying to be subtle.
WinkThanks for 'stepping in'...I was about to ask Calvin to show us his Driver's License...and a picture of his girlfriend and a photo of the closest Walgreens, along with the fact we need to know his favorite flavor of lollipops.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 1:47pm
You guys are coming across as weird and strange. The above post is just plain bizarre.  Once again, who the f**k is Donathan?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

You guys are coming across as weird and strange. The above post is just plain bizarre.  Once again, who the f**k is Donathan?
Well, I prefer 'different', but call me what you will. Tongue

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 7:08pm
Donathan was a member from the same state, who was...interesting I'll say. He had an obsession over Publix grocery stores and their bakery department I believe. Always used this emotion: Tongue in his posts it seemed like.
Don't worry I'm not Donathan. But Judge Judy is not something I would watch for more than 5 minutes at a time. I have a choice of her, Ellen DeGeneres, Queen Latifah reruns, Family Feud, or that stupid trash-talk Steve Wilkos show at 4PM.

At the 10AM time slot, I can't stand the whole cast of The View. I would rather watch color bars than Kathie Lee/Hoda, and my viewing of the Price is Right is down to practically a few minutes a week, after what has happened to that show. It's turned into a stupid show where either you have to be on loads of caffeine (i.e. jumping up and down, screaming when George Gray says "a new car", or rolling on the floor) or you practically aren't picked. I'd rather watch Barker reruns with the late Rod Roddy. Those were the good ole days.
Nowadays I'm on cable, either watching Cavuto on FBN or Power Lunch on CNBC. At least I can get real-life information off of those networks.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Donathan was a member from the same state, who was...interesting I'll say. He had an obsession over Publix grocery stores and their bakery department I believe. Always used this emotion: Tongue in his posts it seemed like.
Don't worry I'm not Donathan. But Judge Judy is not something I would watch for more than 5 minutes at a time. I have a choice of her, Ellen DeGeneres, Queen Latifah reruns, Family Feud, or that stupid trash-talk Steve Wilkos show at 4PM.

At the 10AM time slot, I can't stand the whole cast of The View. I would rather watch color bars than Kathie Lee/Hoda, and my viewing of the Price is Right is down to practically a few minutes a week, after what has happened to that show. It's turned into a stupid show where either you have to be on loads of caffeine (i.e. jumping up and down, screaming when George Gray says "a new car", or rolling on the floor) or you practically aren't picked. I'd rather watch Barker reruns with the late Rod Roddy. Those were the good ole days.
Nowadays I'm on cable, either watching Cavuto on FBN or Power Lunch on CNBC. At least I can get real-life information off of those networks.
LOLLOL
I think Donathans mom has cable, he loves the shows on Nic at night, if Donna has his own apartment, then I'm homeless.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 7:54am
Those "slime cock" get rich quick infomercial shows:
1. Armando Montilago: Tacky dude driving around in his bummer Hummer complete with that family crest. You can pour honey over sh*t but, it's still sh*t!

2. Nick "Guido" Vertucci: His house flipping show/gimmick. Can't stand him on TV and especially his radio commercial blitz when he comes to town spewing his ripoff enterprise.
I approve this message.
bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Every aspect of CNN sucks now.  Have you been to their website recently?  They completely redesigned it and turned it in to a horrible lump of pictures and videos.  You can't go to a single story now, without it starting a video.  

Which makes CNN not an option for those on metered Internet, because outside of free time, it counts towards the allowance. 
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 5:07am
That Allstate gadfly who ruined with the 3 others-"Ghostbusters" reboot.AngryTongueCensoredThumbs DownEvil SmileSick
Donald Frump
Ashleigh Banfield
Lionel Moise of WBBM-TV
Scott Baio
Those twits on The View
Carla Hall
That male model on TPIR
Bob Ley
That idiot on NBC Sports for Hockey
That right wing twit on Fox News, et al

MathUser View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MathUser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 6:24am
Back when Bill Mahr was still on ABC I couldn't stand him. I had a hard time believing he really believed all the stuff he says. To me and my then highly conservative christian views he was like a Shock Jock. I don't watch his show anymore tho so that's all left behind me. HBO is where he belongs.
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 6:47am
Trevor Noah
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 1:51pm
It would be much easier to list the people on TV you CAN stand than the ones you can't.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 2:49pm
Thumbs Up That would make for a very short and easy list.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic