Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

People On TV You Absolutely CANNOT STAND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 1:07am
More

Ashton Kutcher. What an un-funny person he is! Two and a Half Men deserves to be cancelled. I'm sure Men would last many more years with Charlie Sheen. I miss Charlie, Alan and little Jake. 
Wendy Williams - HOW YOU DOIN'? Nuff' said. She likes to gossip about every reality show on television. 
Jeff Probst - I hate Survivor. 
Any "Real Housewives of (INSERT HERE)" housewives. Andy Cohen should be ashamed of himself of producing this dreck. 

I don't mind Tom Bergeron - I've grown up with him. Hollywood Squares in the late 1990s, AFV, and Dancing with the Stars. Which, it seemed like Martin Mull was on Hollywood Squares almost every night about 13 years ago. 
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 1:25am
Nancy Grace seems like a smarmy, condescending, smug, vile woman..
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 1:34am
I can agree with you there, Monica.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 2:33am
Thank you, Ad. You and I might not always agree, but at least we both know Nancy Grace is sh-t.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 3:23pm
Why is Rosie O'Donnell still employed?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Why is Rosie O'Donnell still employed?

Terroristic threats.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 3:40pm
^^ What's the threat?  Did she threaten to post self nudes on Twitter if she gets canned? If so that explains why.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ What's the threat?  Did she threaten to post self nudes on Twitter if she gets canned? If so that explains why.

Too late.  Google images "rosie o'donnell nude".  Be warned.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 8:16pm
Worse, she'll release the Fatbo virus into the air, causing an outbreak of fat homely lesbians on America.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 11:21pm
T.J. Miller and his voice and his always greasy, nasty, worthless demeanor. He is supposed to be a comedian but I just don't see it. He has piggybacked off of a couple of other rising stars in comedy in order to get work, Jay Baruchel who is great.

He used to be a regular on Chelsea Handler's show, and he was one of the few bad comedians, and now he is doing his most appropriate role yet: he is the voice of the Mucinex glob of phlegm! I still don't like him but this seems so appropriate   
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:49am
My mother always taught me not to trust someone who smiles all the time because they are usually hiding a crime. Osteen is a creep that fits the bill perfectly
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:57am
My picks are people like Peyton Manning, Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman, and Aaron Rodgers because they are plenty rich enough so that we don't have to hear them and that they all hawk commodities that hurt people financially, like insurance companies and credit card institutions. And also Tommy Lee Jones for Edward Jones Retirement or Kevin Spacey for ETrade or Fred Dalton Thompson and Henry Winkler for the Reverse Mortgage scam ads. And lastly, Alex Trebek, for his arrogance on Jeopardy and Colonial Penn Life. How much is enough for these guys?
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:59am
I don't mind Morgan Freeman too much, but I lost massive amounts of respect for him after the artistic rape he assisted in with "March of the Penguins."
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 5:35pm
Throw Hoda Kotb and her lush friend Kathie Lee Gifford in there. If you need wine to get through an hour of being on morning television, it's actually pretty sad.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 6:24pm
^^^As I said earlier, I cannot STAND those two!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2014 at 4:43am
Jeff Probst - How is it that some of those so called "contestants" haven't punched this guy in the throat yet.
Julie Chen
Chris Harrison
Any of the other smarmy a**hole reality show hosts can also go here.  I hate "reality" TV.  My wife watches these shows, and I can't be in the same room when they're on.

Chris Berman - Unfunny and unoriginal.  HE. COULD. GO. ALL. THE. WAY.  How many times are you going to say that, fat mouth?  I'd put Howard Cosell on this list too, if he hadn't been dead for like 50 years.
Al Michaels (every time I hear his voice, I feel like I'm being hit in the face with a shovel)
Any other washed up sports announcers can go here.  One of the biggest reasons why I hate sports is people like this.  I just hate all of the stupid questions that they ask.
bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Jeff Probst - How is it that some of those so called "contestants" haven't punched this guy in the throat yet.

That is generally why I have never liked Survivor. I get that "[Tribe name], nothing for you, head back to camp" or "[Tribe name], going to tribal, one of you going home tonight" are part of the lines he has to say to the losing tribes in reward and immunity challenges. Where it gets old is when one tribe loses every single reward/immunity challenge and has to hear those lines every time. If the wins and losses were divided between the tribes, it might be a little more tolerable to hear that one tribe didn't get a reward/was going to tribal, but when one tribe loses every reward/immunity challenge and has to hear those lines every time, methinks they might say to Jeff, "We get it-- we lost! You don't have to rub it in!"
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 12:52am
Jim Cramer (I can't stand most of the CNBC crowd but he's the worst)
Rachael Ray
Kathie Lee Gifford (and Hoda too for that matter)
Suze Orman
Ryan Seacrest

Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 5:42pm
I'm going to throw Theresa Caputo, AKA 'Long Island Medium' into my list, too. Not only is she a charlatan and a big fat liar, for some reason her hair annoys me greatly. Even if she were not a charlatan and a liar, her hair would annoy me. She also appeared on Dr. Oz, which, if he had not already lost all credibility as any sort of 'medical' or 'scientific' voice, he has lost all former credibility by including this idiocy on his show.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 5:47pm
That Dr. Oz fellow has been getting some negative press, the wife gave up control of the tv remote years ago so we don't watch it.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 7:51pm
Oh yeah that Ryan Seacrest punk. Started as host of a forgotten game show called "Gladiators 2000" in 1994-1996, then another forgotten kids game show called "Click" in 1997-98. He then went on to American Idol and about 20,000 other guest appearances/hosting jobs. I see him all over the freakin' TV now. After Dick Clark passed away, I abandoned watching New Year's Rockin' Eve. Dick Clark WAS Rockin' Eve, not Ryan Seacrest. And besides, I live 2 hours from Seattle so on cable we can get the Space Needle fireworks show at 12AM local time, live, not 3-hours-old. 
Hated Theresa Caputo as well. She's fake. 

Can't STAND old Storage Wars episodes with Dave "YUUUP!" Hester. He's very, very annoying and is very greedy. And then when he wins a lot, he claims an old TV is worth "$50." Wow - do you have high inflation or what? 

Can't stand Gordon Ramsey either, except for when he does "Kitchen Nightmares." F--- this and F--- that and F--- some more. I hate "Hell's Kitchen." Why do these fools go on television to get humiliated with 200 F-bombs by Mr. Ramsey? 
I do like Kitchen Nightmares - it's sickening what some restaurant storage areas and pantries look like. Restaurants that make you sick likely have food bad enough for this show. 

I don't watch Jeopardy! so I don't really mind Alex Trebek - one of these days we'll see Pat Sajak and Vanna White promote life insurance.

Rosie O'Donnell was MUCH better in the late 90s/early 00s - can't stand her now.

And one more: Judge Poopy...I meant Judge Judy. Her demeanor is horrible to both plaintiffs and defendants. It's like she hates her job. I can't stand watching her court show, even though it's the #1 first run syndicated show in the country with over 10 million watchers a day. Who could stand being in that courtroom...other than people who want to argue with her. 
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 1:28am
Abby Lee-the Dance Mom cow.
Rachel Ray-tard.
That 19 Kids family.  

EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 4:21pm
Wolf Blitzer - the monotone;  the way he pauses for a breath in the middle of a sentence.

On another note, how many times can CNN show the same three pieces of wreckage from AirAisia floating in the sea?

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 2:55am
Cheryl Underwood on the talk..she is the Kingfish on that show and every other co-host rolls their eyes when she employs her witty GHETTO REMARKSĀ® with every single thing she says

Plus her Gums have GUMS..thats a horse mouth ifn evah i DID see one

Add her own hate of Black Hair( the wigs) and she is truly heinous

she make Carly Wilson look good

meat sweats INDEED
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 2:58am
Bermans tonal range is like a backfiring motorcycle--I LOVE doing impressions of when he runs out air and goes to that weird sounding LOW voice--he is so bad that it almost becomes fun to watch him

but he is also a first rate A-Clown in his opinions and there is the killing blow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic