Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wayne Brady is a liar!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Monica Monica wrote:

That doesn't seem a little....Off to anyone else that Wayne is bashing a bedroom set in one episode, and in another is giving a bedroom set praise?
Nope.  Seems perfectly normal to me.  LOL  Maybe Wayne Brady has ...

a split personality!  LOL
Sponsored Links

Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 2:54am
^I've read somewhere that everybody has two personalities. Their dark, selfish, evil side, and their nice, selfless, and caring side.
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 2:57am
Originally posted by The Donathang The Donathang wrote:

^I've read somewhere that everybody has two personalities. Their dark, selfish, evil side, and their nice, selfless, and caring side.
Where did you read that, in your Psycho 101 Textbook?  Or in your How To Be A Transgender Internet Forum Poster?
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 3:20am
And sometimes a person is only born with one side....THE BAD SEED!!!!!
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 3:47am
Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

That doesn't seem a little....Off to anyone else that Wayne is bashing a bedroom set in one episode, and in another is giving a bedroom set praise?
Nope.  Seems perfectly normal to me.  LOL  Maybe Wayne Brady has ...

a split personality!  LOL

Or maybe a split pea personality???

Tongue

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 6:15am
I don't remember where I read that. It may have been my Psychology 101 textbook in College.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

^ I can provide anyone interested in a pic of my bedroom set, with me posing in any outfit and pose you'd like.  Wink  Send me a PM and we'll discuss payment via PayPal.  Or, if you're an extra special friend, I just might send you the photo for free!

LOL  Tongue  Wink

My new CIH signature:

Well, you know.....
I wanna see!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 1:23pm

I don't remember where I read that. It may have been my Psychology 101 textbook in College.

Look up id, ego and superego.

Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 1:41pm
I remember my Psychology 101 also talking about Kurt Cobain and Susan Smith! Cobain was a man who went from cheerful and sunny to depressed and moody in an instant, and Susan was a woman who had a chemical brain imbalance.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 3:07pm

I remember my Psychology 101 also talking about Kurt Cobain and Susan Smith! Cobain was a man who went from cheerful and sunny to depressed and moody in an instant, and Susan was a woman who had a chemical brain imbalance.

I don't recall any mention of Kurt Cobain in Psychology 101. Possibly due to the fact he was 4 years old!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 4:34pm
^Obviously, Psychology 101 is the primary class you take in College, it's common knowledge.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I don't recall any mention of Kurt Cobain in Psychology 101. Possibly due to the fact he was 4 years old!

XD
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 6:13pm

Did they ever talk about Donathan?

Or did you ever bring him up?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 6:26pm
I like Wayne Brady he's funny on Who's Line Is It Anyway? The only watchable show on The CW!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Number One Navy Seal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number One Navy Seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 8:03pm
Well, maybe it's just me, but I would assume Wayne is trying to make the contestant with the bedroom set feel better.
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 8:33am
^ I guess you do have a point. Still, it looks bad when you bash a bedroom set in one episode, and then in another episode, gush about how great it is.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 4:15am
It depends. A bedroom set next to a car is a bad gift. A bedroom set next to a box of Mac n Cheese is a good gift.
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 2:42pm
^ I was watching Price Is Right with my sister, and one Showcase had a Vacation. The other had a Refrigerator. I told my sister that the Vacation is the better showcase, as it is more fun and my sister said the refrigerator is the better deal because a Vacation only lasts a few days, while a Refrigerator lasts for years. I guess the bedroom set could be a great deal if someone really wanted the bedroom set over a new car.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

WinkSarge...tell the truth. When the likes of us were in school, we took Psychology 001. There was no Kurt Cobain for bad muzak and shotgun shells, no Susan Smith for games like 'hide your children in the pond', no Wayne Brady, and no DonaMoniThang....LOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 5:42pm
"Psychology 001" Oh. My. God.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 8:26pm
Technically everything is chemical imbalances.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 4:57am
It's obvious that MoniKen really only wants to bang Wayne Brady on one of those bedroom sets...
Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 7:37am
Yuck. I do not like Wayne Brady sexually or romantically..
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 4:22am
And yet you are obsessed with him and bedroom sets.  But it's okay Donathan, we're not judgemental here.  We're sure you'll come out of Closet Door 1, 2, or 3 whenever you're comfortable...
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 4:50am
Must be something wrong with you. I'd let him do things to me that even the U.S. Army's torture division would find reprehensible...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic