Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive - "FloBron"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive - "FloBron"
    Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 5:43am
Commercial has not aired...yet.
Apparently it's 'coming soon.' LeBron James as "FloBron" Angry Dead

Make it stop! #FireFlo

Sponsored Links

FennelCartwright View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 6:01am
I can hardly wait Disapprove
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 3:32pm
Well, he can't claim to be the first NBA player turned cross dresser:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 3:41pm

^  I'm not sure which one is prettier.  They're both lovely.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 3:50pm
Especially Rodman, so much so that Kim Jong Un fancied him and touted him around North Korea.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 4:41pm
That's Rodman??  LOL

I think I've seen the other one, Barkley.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 4:45pm
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 4:53pm
Boring, undesirable, unfunny. Yep that pretty much sums it in a nutshell!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 5:41pm
http://i.imgur.com/3NsPgOE.jpg

That lighting does not help Flo. She's sagging quite a bit. LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by thedude thedude wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/3NsPgOE.jpg

That lighting does not help Flo. She's sagging quite a bit. LOL

I thought Flo had been replaced by Hillary. My apologies to Flo.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 1:19am
I wish she'd sag her frigging way into obscurity. They will bring her ass back from the dead as zomb-Flo just to keep making more and more ridiculously stupid commercials that have GODDAMN nothing to do with insurance.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 1:43am
My confidence in Progressive insurance has dropped HIGHLY, they're a f@#$ing joke!

Even after she's dead they'll still air her commercials a la Elizabeth Taylor with White Diamonds!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:07am
Nah, it's not the lighting...

Flo's jowls got that way following an unfortunate incident involving the "name-your-own-price" tool.

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Flo's jowls got that way following an unfortunate incident involving the "name-your-own-price" tool.

LOL Clap LOL Clap LOL
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Apparently, the price was her immortal soul. I hope it was worth it, you annoying, abhorrent tw@t.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 7:30am
Dennis Rodman was one ugly man. Yikes and yeesh...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Monica Monica wrote:

So, who would you rather do---Rodman or Kim Jong Un?  "Neither" is not an acceptable answer.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Monica Monica wrote:

So, who would you rather do---Rodman or Kim Jong Un?  "Neither" is not an acceptable answer.

What about "Both?"

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:35pm

Monica could be the cream in the Dennis-Kim cookie.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Monica could be the cream in the Dennis-Kim cookie.

I was thinking more along the analogy of being the caramel in the Dennis-Kim Twix bar myself Wink

Monica View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 3:44pm
If I had to choose between either Dennis Rodman or Kim Jong, and I can't choose neither, I would pick Dennis, because Kim is a murderer and a Tyrant. Dennis is not.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 9:04pm
Came into this topic thinking this was a portmanteau of Flo and "Brony" (if you don't know what it is, don't ask and DON'T LOOK IT UP! trust me). This ridiculousness is actually a relief
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by The Donathang The Donathang wrote:

If I had to choose between either Dennis Rodman or Kim Jong, and I can't choose neither, I would pick Dennis, because Kim is a murderer and a Tyrant. Dennis is not.
Not to mention that whole black man versus Asian man member measurement theory thang!

My new CIH signature:

"Stim, Bryan, Manuel! Go and put a poster up in that forum. Tell them the circus is coming to town."
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Came into this topic thinking this was a portmanteau of Flo and "Brony" (if you don't know what it is, don't ask and DON'T LOOK IT UP! trust me). This ridiculousness is actually a relief
I looked it up.  The Donathang would definitely be a Brony.

My new CIH signature:

"Stim, Bryan, Manuel! Go and put a poster up in that forum. Tell them the circus is coming to town."
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 8:54pm
God, make her go away! Flo has been hawking her stupid car insurance for too many years and I am SICK of her. 

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic