Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Raisin Bran 'Dave & Daughter...' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 9:38pm
^yeaaaa...gotta agree. That 'relationship' almost seems a little TOO 'special'.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 11:28pm
This place has gone to hell. Bye.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 11:43pm
^
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
joe33067 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe33067 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 12:09am
Funny!
MrQA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrQA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 10:10pm
I'm SO sick of this ad!

This weird looking, freaky, lil girl....
sh*te'ing all over her dad..

I guess it's meant to be funny, but it's just awful.
Gags me every time I see it!
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 12:57am
Has anyone else noticed the humongous butt on that girl? It's REALLY out of proportion
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
MrQA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrQA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 1:12am
Yeah!
That's what I meant by "weird looking, freaky"..
She has the weirdest body I've ever seen!

Freaky weird butt, and odd shaped legs,, etc....
Beyond the stupid banter, her look freaks me out!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 7:27am
It is an odd relationship.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

It is an odd relationship.
Thumbs UpLOLThank You, TNIP! You've made my Sunday.
To the Max View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote To the Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 3:14am
I find this commercial cute. They seem to have a friendly father and daughter relationship. It could be worse. She could have rolled her eyes and sarcastically said, "Great," when one of her parents mentioned the cereal would keep them around forever like some brat did in a cereal commercial. I think it was Kashi.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 3:15am

Donathan sighting.

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 4:03am
Aww, how cute.  Max and Monica.  Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Too bad they're having a long distance relationship. Wink  LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Donathan sighting.

I usually wait 3 or 4 posts to confirm as I don't want to risk losing legitimate new posters but now days they don't last that long. It seems Donathan is now a sniper firing one or two shots before hiding to avoid being banned. I have long since stopped trying to keep up with all of them.      
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:39am

^  This one had 2 major Donathan elements.  Good enough.

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 6:40am

Yeah, but you faked us (at least me) out before with the broncrider name.  Should I still trust you?  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 6:51am

That was more just a joke about how people are on such heightened alert for new Donathans that they're suspicious of every newbie that comes along.  Broncrider was definitely not a Donathan.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

Aww, how cute.  Max and Monica.  Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Too bad they're having a long distance relationship. Wink  LOL
Who is MAX, who is MONICA? Or are you in the 'The Donathan Discussion'?
Anyway, this thread is about a Raisin Bran commercial.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

Who is MAX, who is MONICA? Or are you in the 'The Donathan Discussion'?
Anyway, this thread is about a Raisin Bran commercial.

That was in response to my Donathan sighting in this thread.

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:28pm
I hate to sound stupid, but what the heck is this Donathan stuff all about? Does it refer to another thread?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

I hate to sound stupid, but what the heck is this Donathan stuff all about? Does it refer to another thread?
Donathan is a person that has come back many times after being suspended, here is a list of alias's Thor came up with, we already have new names to add....

Considering how many carcasses Donathan's left behind, that might work.

What's the tally now?

Donathan
Ken
Randy
Stim
Alex
Anna
Sandra
Bryan
Nasha
Nostrious
towhlparfo
Evan

Did I miss any?

(Maybe after Obama's speech tonight, Nathan will see fit to give towhlparfo a path to membership.)

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:47pm
There was also Talisha who got the axe for her birthday last week LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:52pm
My bad  Embarrassed
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 6:13pm
^^ It's okay.  There are so many of these suckers floating around it's almost impossible not to miss at least one or two of them LOL  

When I think of Donathan I think of Mitch from "In the Line of Fire" - he had multiple identities to try and elude the authorities (most notably the Secret Service), and told Clint Eastwood his life story was "an epic saga."

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

To the Max View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote To the Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 7:27pm
Captain Ernie, I don't know who Donathan is, I am a Newbie.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 7:31pm

Make that 3 elements now LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic