Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 6:56pm
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:57pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 3:13pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 6:20pm
The wife is all excited because she thinks this Mallard couple is nesting in our yard. The Mourning Doves are back in their nest too.
We love all of these critters! The squirrels chase each other, the ducks attack the squirrels. We bought some cracked corn for the ducks, I read that they like that type of food.

A pic from a few days ago:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:08pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:18pm
^
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:39pm
Clap

Just goes to show you how smart dogs really are!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:40pm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:46pm
LOL

Yep, sea lions rule too!

I saw this yesterday and couldn't stop laughing.  I know that's kind of wrong, but it's the best gif I've seen since the one where the cop body slams the pretty little white girl drunkenly mouthing off to him.

Anyway, after reading the comments on this news article, it made me realize there are so many crazy people in the world.  A lot of them thought the sea lion should be "put down."  He acted aggressively and is therefore a danger to mankind.  Confused  Angry

The best comment was:  They're called sea LIONS for a reason.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:48pm
I think she and or her family were feeding him even though there are signs warning against doing so.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:50pm
Yes, the news story said they were feeding the sea lion(s) breadcrumbs, which is not a healthy food for sea lions to begin with.  They were waiving their hands around without the breadcrumbs to tease the animal.  It's a good thing the little girl didn't get hurt or someone probably would have killed the sea lion.

Don't feed wildlife!!!  Don't tease wildlife!!!  Don't encroach on wildlife's natural habitat and then complain when you get smacked down!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:59pm
"But little girls are delicious" said the Sea Lion.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 8:36pm
The Mourning Dove baby on the speaker on our back porch.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 8:55pm
You must've been playing that Prince song.

Is that really what it sounds like when the doves cry?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 9:00pm
The tears are flowing here, Jimbo.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 10:46pm
Oh my God, aka ron, I just saw your new signature.

I am so, so sorry for your and Mama's loss.  Cry  I truly know how your hearts are broken.

You can always PM me to talk offline.  RIP, sweet Leah.

I am so sad.  Cry
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 12:27am
Wow, I didn't notice that either!!!

Sorry I didn't say something earlier!!!

That is terrible!!!!

We are all as sorry as we can be, a-ron!!!

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 8:58am
I JUST saw the new Aka Ron signature and I immediately rushed over to give my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss Ron.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 10:18am
Thanks for the kind thoughts, this is difficult for me.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Thanks for the kind thoughts, this is difficult for me.
We understand.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  When I had to come to the heartwrenching decision to say goodbye to my two cats in 2010 and 2013, it was a horrible time.  It's so hard to lose our furry loved ones, and the only solace is that they are now free from suffering.

Take care and come back when you feel the time is right, and know you have friends to "talk" to if need be.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 7:08pm
^ Thank you , DRS. There are some good people here and that helps a lot.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:29pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:37pm
^

Cute!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 10:21pm
My first "gift" from Mal when I started letting the cats go outside in 2003 was a bunched-up McDonalds wrapper.  I saw him across the street with it, and then he came in and dropped it in front of the couch.  His version of hunting, I guess.  Hey, it smelled like meat, anyway.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

My first "gift" from Mal when I started letting the cats go outside in 2003 was a bunched-up McDonalds wrapper.  I saw him across the street with it, and then he came in and dropped it in front of the couch.  His version of hunting, I guess.  Hey, it smelled like meat, anyway.  LOL

Maybe he was dropping a hint for you to get him a Quarter Pounder.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>
  Share Topic