Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Time Serial Killer Guy video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Time Serial Killer Guy video
    Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 9:27pm
I just read the latest Trivago Guy comments.

mista_ecks wrote:

Dude looks kinda creepy. He gives off a serial killer or rapist kind of vibe.

While I agree Trivago Guy could very possibly be a serial killer the guy at the end of this Our Time ad leaves no doubt whatsoever. I always thought the purpose of commercials was to attract customers to the product/service. What were they thinking?

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 10:11pm

I'm thinking the first guy to speak might be more in question than the last - he seems a bit more 'hyper'. He gets my vote for 'first to lose control'. The last guy reminds me of the type that lived with mom a few days too long and still has model train sets (along with obligatory engineer hat) in the basement (he occasionally forgets to take it off when he goes to work).

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I'm thinking the first guy to speak might be more in question than the last - he seems a bit more 'hyper'. He gets my vote for 'first to lose control'. The last guy reminds me of the type that lived with mom a few days too long and still has model train sets (along with obligatory engineer hat) in the basement (he occasionally forgets to take it off when he goes to work).

My guy just always gave me the creeps even though I know most serial killers appear quite normal. This commercial has been recently resurrected and plays 2 to 3 times per hour. I just hope the rest of the series stays buried.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 10:38pm

Well....if I was single and looking for a new later-in-life mate, I might check that site out, so I suppose it is nice that its there. Just want to know where they found white women still looking good, after 50.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
SJames View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 10:50pm
GILFs Here! Get your Hot GILFs here! *

*(Actual product will most likely vary)...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 11:02pm

Well....if I was single and looking for a new later-in-life mate, I might check that site out, so I suppose it is nice that its there. Just want to know where they found white women still looking good, after 50.

There must be a whole world somewhere out there of goodlooking 50+ people.  You see them in dating commercials and ED commercials and painful intercourse commercials and osteoporosis commercials, etc.  Sometimes, the only thing that says they're 50+ is some gray hair.  Otherwise, they look 40-something.  Hmmmm...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 11:13pm
^I'm certain that's it. Those ads are really stocked with young actors with makeup, the sites are run by even younger whippersnappers trying to get your credit card information. In the end, If you get lucky, you'll find your perfect match confined to a bed in a nursing home.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 11:22pm

^I'm certain that's it. Those ads are really stocked with young actors with makeup, the sites are run by even younger whippersnappers trying to get your credit card information. In the end, If you get lucky, you'll find your perfect match confined to a bed in a nursing home.

Good thing they invented Osphena!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 11:26pm
^If it comes to that, or greasing the wheel bearings on the car, the car wins...can always find young tramps not named, or using, Osphena.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 1:52pm
Deleting my message. It was for a spammer
The artist formerly known as Madawee

BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 4:53pm
I recognize the last guy (standing in a white tunnel of windows for some reason) from a 1970s soap opera. I think it was "All My Children." I used to work for the ABC affiliate in Washington DC and that damn soaper was on all the monitors in the station right around lunch time, so you couldn't miss it. I'm surprised he doesn't look a lot older, because he didn't look all that young back then. Anyway, probably not a serial killer. Just an over-the-hill actor glad to have a gig.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 2:56am
Why does this guy remind me of Bill Lumbergh from the movie "Office Space"? Ummm, yeah..
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic