Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So this garbage is what tops the charts now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So this garbage is what tops the charts now?
    Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 3:36pm
10 hours old and 2 million views.  Christ, could she be any classier of a role model?  Confused

And the "music?"  I've heard some pretty insufferable collaborations of sh*t thrown into one "song" over the years, but this takes the cake.  That voice, lord help us Angry

Borderline NSFW - even though as far as I know there's no nudity, there may as well be.

Here's some of the lyrics:

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang bang bang,
I let him hit it 'cause he slang Cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me romaine
I'm on some dumb sh*t

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 3:41pm
Sad.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 4:07pm
How... uh... lyrical.

I don't have children so I'm no authority, but if my kids started singing this, I'd just look at them with pure disgust.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 4:34pm
I remember the controversy Madonna stirred up with some of her videos, songs, and performances.  Thing with her though is that she had musical talent, good voice and songwriter.  Same can't be said about this nutjob.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 4:44pm
The lyrics you printed in your first post - they go beyond "shock value" to outright stupid filth. She sounds like a kid who just learned some dirty words and strung them together in some vague rhyming scheme.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 4:55pm
^^ Roughly translated, she's banging a biker named Michael because he sells coke, has a big dick, and gives a good rimjob. 

What inspirational story telling Confused

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:01pm
Pure garbage
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:08pm
The lyrics make my azz blubber
cuz they be as poetic as a used rubber

In other words: "About as poetic as a used condom.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

LOL LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:09pm

The lyrics you printed in your first post - they go beyond "shock value" to outright stupid filth. She sounds like a kid who just learned some dirty words and strung them together in some vague rhyming scheme.
You should listen to the lyrics.....well maybe not.
She eats with that mouth?
I have never liked her, hate is a good word.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:34pm
^^ I dunno what's worse, the shallow lyrics or her voice.  It's the kind of voice that makes your eardrums hard pressed to forgive you for listening too long.

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:43pm
Let's be honest guys - she does have a nice ass, it's literally the only good thing about her. Just wish it were attached to a less annoying person. I might hit it - but I'd need a bag over her head and a gag in her mouth.

Don't know about a rimjob though - she doesn't seem to be the type who keeps it clean.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 6:53pm
I can't help but believe this is the kind of music those rioters bathe in everynight, or maybe once a week.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 7:19pm

I kinda get a kick out of her.  

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 7:31pm
This decade STINKS!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm pretty open minded about music.
I don't want to see her ass shake like that, or any other womans.
As for her voice and the magic lyrics, I don't want anybody screaming that kind of crap at me.
I guess that's why the young people eat it up, because it's so dirty.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm pretty open minded about music.
I don't want to see her ass shake like that, or any other womans.
As for her voice and the magic lyrics, I don't want anybody screaming that kind of crap at me.
I guess that's why the young people eat it up, because it's so dirty.

I think she's attractive physically, but she ruins all of it by being crazy and ghetto. Maybe if she had some class...
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 8:06pm
^^ True -  Look no further than the before/after (of course plastic surgery is also involved):

And another pre-famous:

Talk about change not always being for the better.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 8:25pm

I guess I kinda got hooked on that Stupid Ho song/video she put out a year or so ago.  I found it quite entertaining---something that hasn't happened (and probably never will) with any Taylor Swift sorta dreck.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 8:54pm
"Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me Nyquil"

WTF is with the Nyquil??? Wasn't there a jug of it at Michael Brown's memorial???

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 10:26pm

"Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me Nyquil"

WTF is with the Nyquil??? Wasn't there a jug of it at Michael Brown's memorial???

Alcohol for the underage/urban crowd.  Nyquil with Sprite over Jolly Ranchers or Skittles is called "lean".

Robitussin AC is another one.  It's called "the Tuss", "Purple Drank" or "Sizzurp".

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 11:05pm
Damn! This makes "Talk Dirty To Me" look like child's play! Even that song's music video is tamer!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 11:29pm

Just these 2 lines have more class. When does your album come out?
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 5:11am
Quote I'm on some dumbsh*t 

Fixed that line in the lyrics.  The whole song makes (some) sense now....  LOL
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 5:39am

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I'm choking over here!

This plastic Barbie wannabe needs to take several seats. Why is this chick still famous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic