Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Charter Spectrum - Singing is back!! (NO VIDEO)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charter Spectrum - Singing is back!! (NO VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 11:46pm
Still adding more every day: another 15-20 times in the last four days. I think Charter's goal of annoying us with this obnoxious ad has already been met, LONG AGO. F you rappers! 

I notice here in Yakima, Charter sells a timeslot right before primetime during The Insider to air this commercial. Every night, at the same time, there's the frickin Charter ad on my local ABC station!! 

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 10:58pm
This week I've seen this commercial another 20 or more times. It's been 7 months, give it the f up Charter. I am SICK OF THIS FREAKIN' AD!!!! Every single day!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 2:43am
Yesterday I saw this commercial more than 8 times, the other day more than 6 times. I run to mute that damn TV when it airs. Love this comment on YouTube...nasty words bleeped out. No wonder everyone HATES IT!! 
I can predict what times Charter airs this horrible ad. During "The Insider" on our local ABC, it airs just before 8:00; during Wheel of Fortune over on our NBC, it airs once or even twice. Almost EVERY night. 
"Dear Charter, I am writing to tell you that you have the WORST commercial EVER put on television. Before I go on, let me first preface my comments by saying that I have never, not once in my life, sought out a company to tell them how bad their commercial was. That should give you an idea of just how much I hate your commercial, and how bad it is. Your have the dubious distinction of being the only one I have taken time out of my day to complain about. Ever. I've seen tens of thousands of commercial, hell maybe hundreds of thousands or millions of commercials, and your is still top of the dung heap. Let me explain why: first off, the offending commercial is 60 seconds long. 60 ----ing whole seconds long. An entire minute of this ------- excuse for a commercial. There are Billy Mays infomercials that aren't that long. IT'S TOO ----ING LONG, GET IT?? Add to that, it is entirely made up of a bunch of people singing a smarmy, made up "jingle" about your sh*tty company. Replete with a--holes dancing with chairs in an office, and made up words to boot. ("Charterater"? Really? Are you ----ing kidding me?) And whats worse, this commercial plays 10 MILLION TIMES A DAY. At literally every commercial break this commercial plays. Doesn't matter what station, what time of day, or the fact that I heard the commercial 7 minutes ago already. It plays too much. For the love of god, do you not get it? It plays too ----ing much. I am sure the grass-----ers in your marketing department thought it would be a brilliant idea to play this stupid commercial 4000 times an hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on every tv station, but for those of us who are subjected to this torture, all it makes me want to do is set fire to the Charter headquarters. It has ensured that I will never be a Charter customer. The commercial is so bad, and played so often, that I change the channel every time it comes on. The b--ch doesn't get past "You mean the best savings, internet and-" before BAM! I've changed the ----ing channel so I don't have to hear your ----ing miserable ----ing garbage-ass jingle one more ----ing time. It is finger nails on a chalk board to me, and I am sure I am not the only one. In conclusion, thank you for ruining any television program I try to watch. I hope you die. I hope your piece of ---- company goes bankrupt. When that happens (please god let it happen!) I will laugh for days."

-crainbebo
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 2:31pm
Saturday evening was a horrible time to be watching local channels. Charter's horrible "844-455-2999" jingle aired 6 times in just a two-hour span on various stations. That means Charter's ad aired every 20 minutes on some station. ENOUGH DAMN IT!!! Angry
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:46pm
I think I have already posted my terrible Charter experience. I fired them 14 years ago and made it very clear it was permanent. I still receive my once or twice weekly "Please Come Back" plea in my mailbox. I actually look forward to them! I thoroughly enjoy that this horrible, unethical, lower than narwhal s**t cable provider is wasting $$$s on me.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 4:31am
And are they playing their rapping/dancing commercial on almost endless loop down there as well? If so, good to know I'm not alone ;)
Another ELEVEN times today! @$&%!!!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 4:14am
I have gotten to the point where I have been tallying up every time I see that horrible Charter commercial. In the last five days it's been over 50 times. @#^%!! Worst commercial in cable TV history.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 6:46pm
These people are really pissing me off, such high and mighty praise of their own products.
And that damned answer lady, over and over.
Jesus Christ, Charter.
You make it your business to bother me so much and still raise the prices for what I consider crappy service, constant loss of sound and video. I have to find a mean yet legal way to get even with them.
Here's the latest from this blowhard.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 6:48pm
Oh!  "Same low price"  for the first year only, bastards and their tricky dicky advertising.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 8:34pm
YES!!

Good news and bad news.
Good - The pirates are back. FINALLY. Been waiting for their cheesy arrival to port for MONTHS. At least they don't rap..."844-321-2999!" Arrrgh mateys! 
Bad - Still 5x/day on Charter's singing, rapping, BS ad. THAT can go away. I'd like to see those office employees walk the plank. Instamute. 
Also airing nonstop: the one where the African-American kid finds the dinosaur and is greeted by local media; and the Charter ad with the two young adults in the coffee shop. 

-crainbebo
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 6:31pm
I finally got pissed off enough to register my account with their website.
Here are the comments I made, It's a real struggle for me to keep my cool with these idiots.
As soon as they see "Rectum", I think I may have lost them, but I still get a certain amount of satisfaction knowing somebody, probably a nobody is going to read this.
And the godamned "Charter Spectrum Double Play" commercials plays as I type them a message.
My message to Charter.

Maybe somebody can answer some simple questions.
My rates just went up after switching from another provider.
I have TV and internet, I am bombarded with commercials from Charter Rectum claiming how great the signal is compared to satillite.
I have multiple losses of audio and video, several times a day.
I had to bury my own cable line, I want to be payed for that with a credit on my bill.
 I don't really think it's fair for me to pay even  more money for such poor quality signal, constant interuptions in audio can make it hard to keep up with the story I am trying to see.
I expect this to be ignored because this seems to be acceptable for such a company  as yourselves, to have no sympathy for an unhappy customer,
Prove me wrong, or maybe I'll sign up with one of those inferior competitors of yours.   Unhappy and frustrated in Wisconsin.
Piss poor is your customer relations, I hope someone who thinks they are important takes me seriously.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 5:32pm
Well guess what? I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw on my TV was the Charter Spectrum Double Play commercial with the f----n rappers. I still see the TRIPLE play commercial on my local stations 4-6 times a day, but the pirates are slowly closing in with their little cheesy tune. 

-crainbebo
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 2:00am
After seeing only the Spectrum Business commercial for a week or so (ah, relief!), the idiotic "Charter Spectrum Triple Playyyyy!" rappers are BAAAAAACCK! I have seen (and muted) them 5 times already today! Idiots! No pirates in sight either. Haven't seen them in a week and a half or more. I swear it will be 2016 before this commercial is taken off TV at this point.

-crainbebo
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 9:32am
God!  They are still making more new ones too.
I think they have blocked my e-mails because they don't like what I have to say about them.
I went to their FB page and posted a solid rant, saying it is cruel to put their customers through another playing of the Godamned office singing Double Play BS.  Fk you very much, Charter Rectum.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 5:26pm
Look at this! Charter "Rectum" has a plan to buy out Bright House Networks for over $10 billion. Here we go! Millions more going to suffer from rapping/dancing/singing BS! 
http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/31/8319093/charter-bright-house-acquisition-announced

-crainbebo
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:12pm
It has been a mass assault, doing commercials back to back, they have one about careers with Charter.

I can't imagine them listening to me but they have brought the one back with the guy jumping into his TV screen.
We can't be the only people that think the 'Charter Rectum Double Play' dancing office commercial is obnoxious and if you hear it enough, offensive.  'Say heeey'  'Nine nine nine'   Angry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 3:11am
My god Charter "Rectum!" 
Today they decided to bring back a "classic". The stupid guys riding on motorcycles and cable "angels" singing "855-955-2999!" Whatever Charter.
The office a-holes are still airing their so-called rap tune as well!! F**k off, Charter"ators".
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 6:04am
Well, take a look at this!
https://www.change.org/p/charter-communications-remove-the-singing-commercials-from-tv

Sign it today! I already did. 66 more people need to petition on the list. And I'm one of 3 Yakima people who are absolutely sick and tired of muting their TVs every time "Tell me more about the Charter Spectrum Triple Play..." comes out of their speakers.

-crainbebo
Adsontherun View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adsontherun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 10:09pm
0:36 to 0:39 those heads though LOL
Sometimes the loneliness gets to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No amount of cheers and claps can make anything better.
*^7^&^^^^@($&(@1(*$@~~~~~~~~
1936!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Well, take a look at this!
https://www.change.org/p/charter-communications-remove-the-singing-commercials-from-tv

Sign it today! I already did. 66 more people need to petition on the list. And I'm one of 3 Yakima people who are absolutely sick and tired of muting their TVs every time "Tell me more about the Charter Spectrum Triple Play..." comes out of their speakers.

-crainbebo
It's working man, I've been tearing them a new asshole at every opportunity.

Have not seen the office commercial all week. Yes, the power of people united.

They are still playing back to back, this one and the answer lady, I friggin hate her, the attorney, this douche nozzle standing in a storm. I may go back to Dish Network.
Here is the number one sales asshole, and his unreliable cell phone, "uh hello".

No, he's not a cat person, we have many very normal cat people here.
You are a f**king pussy person, that's what you are you goddamned dick.    AngryAngryAngryAngry

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 2:43pm
Not so much here. I saw both the angels/motorcycles and godd---ed friggan call center rapping about 6 or 7 times yesterday. I am beyond sick and tired of Charter ruining my TV viewing and forcing me to be ready with the mute button every single day while I am watching any local channels.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 9:41pm
Singing just continues here! No more office a-holes that I have seen the past 3 days, but it's been motorcycles/angels, motorcycles/angels and more motorcycles/angels singing "855-955-2999", 6-8 times a day. You know better than to recycle a stupid commercial from 2013!
There's also a new ad with an African-American guy who talks about Charter service and hawks about recording 8 shows at once with a DVR, high internet speeds and how satellite is "stupid", literally. I can get rid of stupid Charter, go to Dish and still record 8 shows at once with a Hopper. In many areas, Charter internet is extremely slow, so this new guy is full of BS, just like the motorcycle singers and the office rappers.
We pay over $50 a month just for internet!! Angry
TylerBrown11 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TylerBrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 9:23pm
I'm Not A Big Fan of Charter at All, I Agree with crainbebo. Approve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic