Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barkbox Dog Butt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bladeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barkbox Dog Butt
    Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 2:56am

Because a dog's ass is perfect dinner fare, food network wears this one out. Thanks Adtards...

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:06am

They should at least show it, just as dogs in real life so proudly doo.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:16am
Cats too.

My cats all loved to stick their butts in my face.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:23am

Cat butt pride is classic.  My sis-in-law once sent me a package of cat-butt refrigerator magnets.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:23am
Love 'em!!! 
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:25am

The magnets or the butts?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:28am
Both.

Can't love one without loving the other.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 3:35am

After having dealt with a cat's anal sac abscess, I have to admit there's very little about an animal that would gross me out.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 10:58am
My dog always points her butt at me, then swings her head around looking at me.
"Well either rub my ass or get me a treat, your choice"
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

My dog always points her butt at me, then swings her head around looking at me.
"Well either rub my ass or get me a treat, your choice"

Or perhaps, simply, "It's a treat to rub my ass, and I'd also like a treat after you do so." LOL
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

After having dealt with a cat's anal sac abscess, I have to admit there's very little about an animal that would gross me out.

And I thought expressing my lab's anal gland was nasty business. Dead
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

And I thought expressing my lab's anal gland was nasty business. Dead

That's what the vet did for my cat.  Had to stick her finger right up there.  My job was just the aftercare---applying wet compresses.  I might've had to give him antibiotics, too.  Don't remember.  Antibiotics are the easy part of aftercare sometimes, anyway.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 9:41pm
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 9:56pm

Nice dog,I bet he's saying "what is this crap you're talking about, I don't want to about anal glands yeeech! Move on to something else" "pleaze ?" "Oh and woof!"
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 12:43am

Gorgeous dog! I volunteer with a German Shepherd rescue, though I love all breeds. I guess I'm a dogaholic

Now get to rubbing her butt! Lol
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 7:25am
I love it when my cat settles down on my chest when I'm lying down.  Sometimes she faces me so I can give her kisses and other times she faces away from me, enjoying the view and expecting me to do the same.  Tongue
Bladeless View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bladeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 3:42am
man people turned this into a pet thread, I guess maybe you guys are the audience for this horrible commercial
Blix View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 4:05am
This is particularly disturbing to me because I usually watch TV (or watch commercials as I call it as I am done with dinner by the time the actual show resumes from break) when I eat dinner, and a derriere of any kind is not something that I want to see while I am eating.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 4:48am
Originally posted by Blix Blix wrote:

This is particularly disturbing to me because I usually watch TV (or watch commercials as I call it as I am done with dinner by the time the actual show resumes from break) when I eat dinner, and a derriere of any kind is not something that I want to see while I am eating.

I, on the other hand, can watch 2 Girls 1 Cup while eating a bowl of chili.

It's pretty hard to gross me out.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 5:24am
How about this:

You've got the same eye as a squid. :)

Some girl practically started dry-heaving when I told her that.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 9:51pm
Back to the commercial.

Is it me or is TV in general especially commercials getting stupider and stupider?

Oh well, you can refer to my signature, if it gets to be too much.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Blix View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Back to the commercial.

Is it me or is TV in general especially commercials getting stupider and stupider?

Oh well, you can refer to my signature, if it gets to be too much.

It's not just you, I think you hit the nail on the head as it is not only commercials but ideas, inventions, television shows, and movies that have all gone brain-dead for lack of a better word. I think commercials that are pushing novelty items like "Snackeez" as being a big deal are the worst, just another shameless cash-grab at the "walmart generation".
Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 7:06pm
I guess it transcends all pet owners. We've all been there

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 7:09pm
^LOLLOL
Fear the brown eye!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 1:26am
I saw this for the first time on TV today. WTF! That is disgusting! That is incredibly stupid! It does have one redeeming value for me. It brings back fond memories of our 120 pound. Spayed female German Shepard Barkley Rose. She was never overweight just an XL version of the breed. Her Brother was 150. She was AKC registered but had her spayed as we were only interested in a companion and security. Our inside joke was: Q: What is black and tan and looks good on a burglar?
A: Barkley Rose. Getting back to the commercial the only time she was seemingly inappropriately aggressive was if another dog tried to sniff her butt. I guess it was just a personal thing.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic