Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

K9 Advantix 'For the Love of Dog' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: K9 Advantix 'For the Love of Dog' (video)
    Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 1:24am
If there was a contest for the most over-played commercial in 2014, this would take the cake.
Three sweaty pigs in the back seat of a compact?
Dog with a tardsmile?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

SpeedCøw View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpeedCøw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 4:22pm
While admittedly obnoxious; I will take this commercial over the talking puppy one from a few years back. You know the one, where ticks and fleas can make a MEAL of us.

Lesser of two evils, I suppose.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 2:53pm
I'm SO FRIGGIN' SICK of this commercial - it may be THE 'Most Overplayed Commercial of 2014'.
There are too many things wrong with it:
1.) Where was the dog while the boys were playing basketball?
2.) Is the dog preggos now, or did it get another dog pregnant, while running loose?
3.) Did anyone pick up the dog crap?
4.) The 'friends' are stupid - they all automatically decided to squeeze in the back seat.
5.) The driver is stupid - he allowed not only his sweaty self in the front seat, but three stinkbags in the back.
6.) The dog is stupid - just look at it...  
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I'm SO FRIGGIN' SICK of this commercial - it may be THE 'Most Overplayed Commercial of 2014'.

2.) Is the dog preggos now, or did it get another dog pregnant, while running loose?

4.) The 'friends' are stupid - they all automatically decided to squeeze in the back seat.

5.) The driver is stupid - he allowed not only his sweaty self in the front seat, but three stinkbags in the back.

Exactly! This abortion has been playing twice per commercial break for far to long.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Watching on the sidelines.
No, all the dog owners were responsible and got their pet spayed or neutered.
Of course not.  Have you been to a dog park lately?
I watch my dogs at the park like a hawk.  Some other people act like they forgot they even took their dogs to the park.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Someone else will pick it up for them because the rest of the world is their own personal maid.
Perhaps they are more than just friends?  Wink
They don't look like they were all that kempt to begin with, so the smell probably grew on them and they became inured to their stinky bods!
Wrong Pa!  The dog is the smartest one of the bunch!  Gets in without having to open a door, rides shotgun, what's stupid about that?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 9:33pm
I have to agree with DRS.
I had a girlfriend who wondered why my dog sat next to me in the truck.
It was a constant battle, but I loved the attention.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 12:41am
LOLFolks...I'm yanking chains!
Just can't stand the commercial and the furry little idiot-looking thing.
~~~
I have a 20 year old cranky mini-dachi (a recent widow) who wakes me up at the crack of dawn, daily. She understands 'Engrish' perfectly; she talks.
She nips at me until I take her out for a morning car ride so she can hang out the window and let her ears float like jet wings; she has to smell and see everything and chat with all the people in the neighborhood (she likes *most* people, but not other dogs).
She will *not* wear a leash, but she marches along side me if we get out.
She doesn't care for the Missus.
She's very private about going to the bathroom - will almost never go way from home.
~~~
Got a Wolf, too.
He would probably mistake her for a hotdog if he could get near her (she is scared to death of him).
He will jump in the car, too - but that is awfully terrifying, when that happens - he's pretty wild and I'm the only one safe around him, so he doesn't go out in public unless he finds his own way and wants to - and that's never a good thing (rarely happens - he's got a ton of fenced territory).
BiffSpiff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiffSpiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 2:52am
"For the Love of Dog" reminds me of the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac who lay awake all night pondering the existence of dog.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 3:13am
^Disapprove'cmon now, 'Meow'! Only pussies don't believe in dog...
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 10:15pm
I've never seen this ad until now. But still...
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic