Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Jimbo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Jimbo
    Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 6:20am
Does the Wendy's girl make cake?  Do something nice for yourself.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 6:28am

Jimbo??  I've heard of him.

Happy Birthday!!  It's also The Feast of St. Lutgardis of Aywieres.  Think of her when you're eating your birthday cake.

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 6:32am
Happy birthday, Jimbo!

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 7:14am

Happy birthday!
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 11:33am
HBDTY!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 12:11pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 12:59pm

"Birthday??? I don' haf no STINKING birthdays!!!!"

Thanks all.

Made myself a lemon cake yesterday.

Conflicted over whether or not I should take myself to Golden Corral for lunch.

Last I heard, they had Buffalo wings on the lunch buffet.

Maybe they'd even give me a B'day discount... if I had birthdays.

Which I DON'T!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 2:02pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMBO!

Go ahead - head on over to Golden Corral!

Have a fantastic day!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 2:28pm
I really wanted to, somehow, take a Wendys girl gif and show her riding the old mule in your avatar.
I ain't smart enough, back to my physical labor outside.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 2:50pm
Happy Birthday, ol'Mule!
Have some cake with your meds...

http://cdn.cakecentral.com/f/f9/900x900px-LL-f9f65f11_gallery7093111281156333.jpeg

http://www.pinterest.com/offsite/?token=443-856&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F82%2F34%2Fcf%2F8234cfe65146eb6262d0b957ff896a3d.jpg&pin=8233211790961144
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 3:26pm
Happy birthday Jimbo!  Get on your favorite party hat and crack open an ice cold one Wink

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 6:31pm
^LOL 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 7:23pm

I always would dream to have someone in my life who would understand me more than I could understand myself. My dream came true the day you showed up in my life. I wish you live forever. I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday.  First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.  Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile.  And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

On your special day, I wish you receive the lost opportunities of yesterday and the bright chances of tomorrow. May your day be filled with presents-both real and spiritual. 

And remember...There is no 'I' in team but there is in BIRTHDAY, so make it all about 'U.'

Happy Birthday, Jimbo!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 7:45pm
Now, now. We all love Jimbo let's take turns.  Wink
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 8:17pm
Damn, I feel like the inside of a sandwich between Orlando and Citrus Heights.  Confused
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 9:06pm
Tiny and I wish you a Happy Birthday!

A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 9:18pm
ROFL that cat!

Happy Birthday Jimbo, hope its the best one you ever have!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

<span style="font-size: small; line-height: normal;">I always would dream to have someone in my life who would understand me more than I could understand myself. My dream came true the day you showed up in my life. I wish you live forever. I</span>'ve sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday.  First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.  Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile.  And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

On your special day, I wish you receive the lost opportunities of yesterday and the bright chances of tomorrow. May your day be filled with presents-both real and spiritual. 

And remember...There is no 'I' in team but there is in BIRTHDAY, so make it all about 'U.'

Happy Birthday, Jimbo!

Anybody have a hankerchief or some tissues for Jimbo?

That was beautiful!

The artist formerly known as Madawee

aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 10:33pm
HugHugHug

Happy birthday, Jimbo!  Treat yourself to the gourmet hot dogs at the gas station tonight!  LOL  Seriously, have a wonderful day!
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 10:36pm
THor, that reminded me of the bit with the Irish girl in "Vicar of Dibley". She's named "Aiofe" ("Greedy hussy, you've left no vowels for the rest of us!") and the sappy husband left her a card saying "Dear Aiofe, missing U always."
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

THor, that reminded me of the bit with the Irish girl in "Vicar of Dibley". She's named "Aiofe" ("Greedy hussy, you've left no vowels for the rest of us!") and the sappy husband left her a card saying "Dear Aiofe, missing U always."

And that reminds me of the time my bro pulled up next to some girl in a car whose personalized license plate was JKMNOP, and yelled out "Hi, Noel!"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 12:20am
Sumbiatch! I just realized how stinking moldy you are, ol'mule! I'm thinkin' ya should send us presents - whadda ya say?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 1:43am
BEST.
BIRTHDAY. 
THREAD.
EVER!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thank You, everybody!!! Clap Clap Clap

Almost made it worth being another year older....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I always would dream to have someone in my life who would understand me more than I could understand myself. My dream came true the day you showed up in my life. I wish you live forever. I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday.  First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful.  Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile.  And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

Happy Birthday, Jimbo!

Anybody have a hankerchief or some tissues for Jimbo?

That was beautiful!

If I didn't know that he was being as facetious as it's humanly possible to be & that all that treacle was probably (& with a great degree of sarcasm) taken directly from the winner of the Drippiest Hallmark Card In History Award, I would be very worried about him.

But hey, it's the thought that counts!!!! Big smile

C'mon, man!
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 1:58am
Talk about consistency...your birthday comes on the same day every year!!!  Wish I could boast that! Thumbs Up

Happy birthday, and all that. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic