Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big Smo- Reality Series (trailer)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Smo- Reality Series (trailer)
    Posted: 28 May 2014 at 7:28pm
Just when I think, there can't be another family out there that wants to be in show business.
Behold, the country rapper, his honey doo doo daughter, and his mama who keeps the books.
If I had a DVR to set, I wouldn't.
Sponsored Links

Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:35pm
I'm living in a bizarro world that can only explain a dumbass obese redneck wigger douchebag has money a hot wife and now a tv show
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:28am

Originally posted by Dirtdog Dirtdog wrote:

I'm living in a bizarro world that can only explain a dumbass obese redneck wigger douchebag has money a hot wife and now a tv show

I never understood the whole wigger thing to begin with.  It does amuse me, though.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:46am
I think I'm gonna vomit.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 1:17am
I just threw up in my head!

A&E used to stand for Arts & Entertainment this schlop is neither artistic or entertaining!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 1:50am
Apparently, it's what passes for it nowadays.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 2:24am
I saw the commercial for this today and I was within moments of complaining about it here. But then I got a call from a friend and spent the time speaking with him instead.

Anyway...who the frikkin' hell is watching this stuff? How long will it be until the fat redneck craze is over?
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 2:35am
Yay, the dumbing down of America continues at full speedDisapprove
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 5:42pm
I hope his voice goes horse so he can't rap anymore!

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I never understood the whole wigger thing to begin with.  It does amuse me, though.

The one on the right must be this "Big Smo"  when he was a kid:

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 7:58pm
I'd like to be able to confidently say something like "Haha! Look! A ghetto trashy redneck family! This'll be cancelled by the first episode!"

...but then Honey Boo Boo happened.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

I'd like to be able to confidently say something like "Haha! Look! A ghetto trashy redneck family! This'll be cancelled by the first episode!"

...but then Honey Boo Boo happened.

And America gets stupider and stupider by each decade.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 8:34pm

I'd love to see a list of all the redneck reality shows that exist or have existed over the past 10 years.  I'm not just talking the most popular ones like Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo Boo.  If you look through your listings there are many that we've barely heard of.  I'll bet there's been hundreds.

And have there been many about ghetto trash?  I dunno.  There was one a few years ago that was going to air, but people protested that it portrayed blacks negatively, so they pulled it.  I think it was about some rapper who lived with all of his baby mamas and kids in one house.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:02pm
Ducks, hillbillies, alaskans, preppers, survivors, midgets, pregnant 16 year olds, preachers daughters, dance momes, bring it! Angry  Buying this and that and the other thing, Tori spilling her life.
Idols and danceing , I dont give a flying fk about, give me a nice science show with facts or judge judy making fun of some asshole looking for their 5 minute of fame.
shEEEsh View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shEEEsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 10:57pm
Don't forget all the swamp shows. What is the fascination with swamps ??
shEEEsh View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shEEEsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 11:05pm
Also the Amish people .. 2 or 3 Amish shows including the Amish Mafia.  The Mormons four Sister wives got beat out by the new one with 5 wives.  i hate all reality shows. Soon there will be no actors only these idiots.  At the movie theater animation will replace all the actors in Hollywood.

I really need to make a list.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 11:32pm
Don't forget loggers,tow truck operaters, and bounty hunters.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 5:18am
Now you know what happens to the people that don't make it on the Jerry Springer show.  Because there are so many cable channels, the air time has to get filled somehow, even with crap.

Maybe people really should be limited to only 15 minutes of fame.  Let them do their best material, edit it to fit the time, show it, and they can be a sensation until the next person's segment.  I imagine someone will steal this idea and make a cable TV "reality" show out of it....  LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 4:45pm

I'd love to see a list of all the redneck reality shows that exist or have existed over the past 10 years.  I'm not just talking the most popular ones like Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo Boo.  If you look through your listings there are many that we've barely heard of.  I'll bet there's been hundreds.

And have there been many about ghetto trash?  I dunno.  There was one a few years ago that was going to air, but people protested that it portrayed blacks negatively, so they pulled it.  I think it was about some rapper who lived with all of his baby mamas and kids in one house.

I vaguely remember seeing a trailer for the rapper show. I'm surprised it was cancelled. I would think it is just what the morons out there would love.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:29pm

I remember seeing the ads for that rapper show, Thor. I didn't know it was pulled, as I never planned on watching it. I can't think of any of these shows that I would watch unless it was under pain of death.

Remember "Hillbilly Hand Fishin'"? I don't know if its still on or not, I just remember seeing the commercials and telling my wife it had to be the single dumbest commercial I'd seen in awhile. Unfortunately TLC advertises on other channels so I'm unwillingly made aware of what BS they show.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 1:33am

"Hillbilly Hand Fishin'" pretty much tells me more than I need to know.

I did watch an episode of River Monsters, though.  It was about these guys who think there's some sorta monster on their (probably) Ozarks property.  I spent an entire hour watching them search for the thing, knowing full well that they wouldn't find any such "monster".  Of course, they didn't.

Disclaimer:  I was at my 78 y/o neighbor's house, and that's what he had on.

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 1:59am

Remember "Hillbilly Hand Fishin'"? 

Auugghhh!!  What a title!  The thought of  having to watch an hour of hillbillies' hands doing anything at all is horrifying!

As for "River Monsters" - well, that is a show that will keep you out of the ole swimmin' creek for the rest of your life and give the kids nightmares for weeks.  
CapeCat
LooseCaboose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LooseCaboose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 4:26pm
Who the heck is Big Smo?
Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by LooseCaboose LooseCaboose wrote:

Who the heck is Big Smo?

Didn't you read my post? He's just some dumbass, white trash obese redneck douchebag wigger who made songs and videos about muddin, drinking moonshine, barbecuing, tipping cows, sleeping with a relative and shopping at walmart and made money well because other fat, white trash redneck hillbillies also mud, drink moonshine, barbecue, tip cows, sleep with their relative and shop at Walmart and can relate.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 6:05pm
Finally saw a commercial for the forthcoming, very unnecessary series.
The clown is an insult to obese trailer park trash everywhere.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic