Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite donakenalexanna Thread,persona,post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite donakenalexanna Thread,persona,post
    Posted: 21 May 2014 at 7:46pm
I was looking back a little, good or bad he/they were the source of alot of smiles, mostly from the responses to his/her train of thought.

Songs that take you away- "Soft, beautiful, chilling and haunting song."  LOL

So, tell us about yourself- "I'm a movie theater usher, I have beautiful milk chocolate skin"

There was another one when one of his new characters appeared and Thor said something that literally made me fall out of my chair.  LOL
Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 8:09pm
Any one of the many denials, citing "coincidence" as the explanation LOL
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 8:17pm
My only question.  Where's Tiz?  Did he get fed up with the multiple personalities?  I miss his jokes.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 8:23pm
He has not been around for awhile, Come back Tizzer, we miss you.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 8:24pm
He went MIA for a little bit last year as well, possibly around this time?  
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:24pm
My favorite thread was the one in which we discussed donablahblahblah as being a Dr. Frankenstein creation. I about pissed myself several times reading through that thread.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:37pm
^^ That was a priceless exchange that day LOL LOL LOL  I was in tears.
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:59pm
I loved our responses to the "so tell us about yourself thread". No one took it seriously. It was hilarious. LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 10:38pm

All of Rerun's posts were magical.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 12:02am
My favorite was the "My fart stinks" threadLOL  Seriously, it smells like rotten eggsDead.  And the responses of course, funnier than the statement.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 12:35am
Selling lollipops at a strip club.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 12:45am
Gambling all his money away which resulted in him selling lollipops in a strip club.

Hiding the lottery ticket in a magazine in Walgreen's.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 1:02am
LOLWe all know who reported 'daThang - there's only one person on this board with such an insipid, unhealthy hatred of our beloved lil'troll...and lookie at what's happened - at the damage done - we've a ton of members lookin' for 'daTang, jonesing for a 'DonnaFix' to no avail - the dark corner of the board has been raided.
...or, think of 'da poor tang a'jonesin'alonesa...imagine the shakes and the tears...alone in the dark, wet, urine-coated basement computer room...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 1:11am
So you're saying Neil Young ratted out Donathan????? Shocked

I woulda never figured him to be that kinda guy.

Y'know, singing about all that Heart of Gold crap & all...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:00am
No...that's Neil singing for 'daPoorTang, after another getting bumped, jumped, chumped, thumped, and dumped by DF, once again...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:22am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

No...that's Neil singing for 'daPoorTang, after another getting bumped, jumped, chumped, thumped, and dumped by DF, once again...

????????????????????????????????????????
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:05am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????
LOLWinkI figured you would respond when I wasn't looking...but hey!
Why the confusion?
There was no love lost between you two - in fact, you have your very own hate thread starring each other.
And anyway...didn't you report him before? Out of curiosity, did you do it this time? Mind you - it's perfectly o.k. if you did - I just don't believe anyone would be surprised,
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:28am
You do me a great injustice Pa.  I had nothing to do with the demise of "dear Alex and Anna".
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:45am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

You do me a great injustice Pa.  I had nothing to do with the demise of "dear Alex and Anna".
WinkMy apologies for the injustice and I don't recall even seeing you get a punch in this time (it probably didn't bother you that you missed an opportunity before it got bounced again), but you do have a 'history'... 
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:58am
Read my previous post VERY carefully Pa... Perhaps there is a hidden clue there...
I have to be careful what I say about our "buddy" lest I piss off the DonaKen Fan Club. He has his fans on here and he has his enemies (of which I am one). They have their opinions on him and I have mine.  Such is the way of the thread forum.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 4:04am
Doesn't matter anyway.

He'll be back.

Always does.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 4:43am

The "Dave" stories were particularly ripe for mocking, but even that got tiresome after a while.  I think DonaKen really craves the abuse he gets and that's why he keeps coming back....

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:19pm

"Ken" once PM'd me and confessed that he was also "Donathan".  He asked me to keep this "secret" and not tell everyone about his confession.  In my reply to him, I agreed to keep his "secret" and not mention it on the board, and suggested that if he wants to remain a CIH member, he should lay low---don't start weirdo threads, and don't keep calling attention to himself.  But he completely ignored my suggestion...so to hell with him.

I wonder if that PM is still in my "Messages".

Yes, here 'tis.

Originally posted by Ken, in a PM dated 8/20/13 Ken, in a PM dated 8/20/13 wrote:

I am Donathan. Please don't tell anyone else what I told you. I don't want to be banned again. When I was posting under my old CIH account, I was trying to entertain other CIH posters, and didn't know I was annoying CIH posters with my plain freaky threads. About 10 months after my ban, I got a new account, and was given access to the Flame Room threads, saw the topic called,"Donathan," and was shocked at how many posters resented me. The posters had been warning me that I was annoying them when I was still an active, but I thought they were being jokingly factitious. Turns out, they weren't joking. Had I known they were being serious, I would have stopped with the freaky threads.

I didn't start off being freaky. I actually started off as a normal, everyday poster, then got plain freasky. Some posters even pointed out that I used to have mature and intelligent threads, and then turned freaky all of a sudden. In my own defense, I started a freaky thread at another board, which got huge laughs from the posters there, and even the Admin on that board got a big laugh out of it. I brought the freaky thread over to CIH, thinkingit was going to get laughs at CIH too, but CIH posters were offended, not amused. Oops. Just because the freaky thread worked in one board, did not mean it would work on CIH.

So there you have it. I am Donathan, pleade don't tell anyone what I confessed to you.... 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:32pm
He could talk yer ear off   LOL

It was kinda funny, I saw him online as Ken 1802 the day after the last banning.

Looky, looky but no talky...Embarrassed
I can't get into Off topic on my kindle because it's not registered, I suppose he can't get in there either.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:38pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I can't get into Off topic on my kindle because it's not registered, I suppose he can't get in there either.

There are only a few threads I can't get into without logging in---Political, Flame Room, and Creative.

Off-topic is fully accessible to me, logged in or not.  I figured it was the same for everyone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic