Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Favorite Cocktail is back!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Favorite Cocktail is back!
    Posted: 01 May 2014 at 6:41pm
  A couple of years ago I modified a Bloody Caesar Cocktail by replacing the Vodka with a spiced whiskey called Catdaddy I gave it the name "Caesar's Bloody Cat" The results were downright DELICIOUS, so much so that I submitted the recipe for it to the distillery that makes the spirit. Guess What, THEY PUBLISHED IT. Bad news came to me to me a year and a half ago,  I found out the dominant Liquor Store (ABC Liquor in Daytona Beach) announced thay were no longer going to sell this product. Unhappy Today a new store, Total Wine opened in Daytona Beach, and I found out they carry this potable Potient. All I can say is welcome back, and yes, I advise you to drink responsively. Thumbs Up
Poiuyt Power!!!
Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 8:08pm
Damn, reg, you can't just END the conversation.

GIMME THE RECIPE!!!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 8:11pm
Somebody tell me about the new powdered alcohol?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Somebody tell me about the new powdered alcohol?

I just heard some comic or late night guy say "Powdered Alcohol? I'll bet Keith Richards puts that on his Cheerios in the morning!"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Damn, reg, you can't just END the conversation.

GIMME THE RECIPE!!!

Go to http://piedmontdistillers.com Right-Click "Catdaddy" (Their other brand is Midnight Moon) Go to Recipies, right click the right-hand "Next" five times, and it's the last one on that page

Caesar's Bloody Cat.

As I mentioned its a variation of the Bloody Caesar, which itself is a Variation of the Bloody Mary. During the Holidays I have ANOTHER variation of the Bloody Mary. This time I'll make two GALLONS of this recipe where I substitute Sherry in place of Liquor. It's not for drinking however, its for Marinating. I'll place the Turkey in this vat and let it swim for three days.  I then roast the Turkey and trust me the flavor KICKS @$$!!!Thumbs Up
Poiuyt Power!!!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 1:31am
I invented a cocktail called a 007 back in 2000.
It's made somewhat like a screwdriver, except that this drink has an extra ingredient.

Start with a "pounder" glass (a 16-ounce glass that beer is often served in).
Fill the glass approx. 75% full of ice.
Add the following ingredients in the proportions shown next to each ingredient:

33% orange juice.
33% Severn-Up soda pop.
34% vodka.

Slip in a straw, garnish with a wedge of orange if desired, and serve.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 5:15am
ShockedUnhappyThis thread seems to be inhabited by a bunch o'drunks.
Lips that touch wine
will never kiss mine, 
but cherry jello shots
 are a sure in!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 6:29am
I knew a stripper who had a very interesting method of mixing and pouring a cocktail...Mind you she'd melt the ice very quickly...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 8:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic