Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duluth Trading Co gawking gopher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duluth Trading Co gawking gopher
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 6:43am

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I'm glad I never took that bet last month that there would one day be a commercial featuring a woman with plumber's butt bending over and getting ogled by a gopher. Man, that would've been the most awkward bet loss ever!

Also, I didn't know if you wore crack-covering shirts, you could deflect your unfortunate would-be admirer's eye beams back at them and fry them to a crisp. Nice tidbit to know for the future!
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:19am
Erm, Duluth commercials belong in the Commercial Talk section, not the hate section.

Nah, I can understand. THese recent ones do seem to be airing a bit more than the previous.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:31am
There is something LESS offensive, to me anyway, female butt crack verses male plumbers butt.

Keep up the good work Deluth Trading.
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I'm glad I never took that bet last month that there would one day be a commercial featuring a woman with plumber's butt bending over and getting ogled by a gopher. Man, that would've been the most awkward bet loss ever!

Also, I didn't know if you wore crack-covering shirts, you could deflect your unfortunate would-be admirer's eye beams back at them and fry them to a crisp. Nice tidbit to know for the future!

If that were true there'd be a lot dead burned up dudes all over the place.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 10:41pm
Women wouldn't have that tramp stamp tattooed right above their crack if they didn't want gawking gophers looking at them.Wink
hopelesspyromantic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hopelesspyromantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 1:16am
I don't hate it as much as their underwear ad.

"Np pinch, no stink, no sweat."

YUCK.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 1:24am
So you wouldn't say yuck if they were pinchy, stinky, and sweaty?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 1:32am
How does Duluth know there's "no stink" does that mean I don't have to shower anymore? Good I can save on my water bill....
hopelesspyromantic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hopelesspyromantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 8:13pm
Papa, I just imagine them going around sniffin' dudes underoos. That's the yuck.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 8:22pm
The guy sitting the vice, turning the handle. That's just uncalled for and sends a chill down my spine.
Add the crunching sound and I'm bent over gasping for breath.
It don't matter how it smells at this point.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic