Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 5:03pm
Oh boy!  Here's a real pisser! We used my old truck as collateral to borrow some money from our Credit Union.  They took the title!  I thought about this before we signed the papers.  I'll bet they make me add collision on the insurance...Nothing was said about it! They didn't ask me if we had full coverage on it.  I'll have to review the paperwork but I don't think we agreed to anything about the insurance.

Now!  Guess what! I got a letter from them saying what they require with an auto loan.  Confused  Uh, this is a personal loan with some of my property as collateral!  They wouldn't do a home equity loan unless we had flood insurance!  It will be a cold day in hell when I do any business with FEMA, the ONLY provider of flood insurance! 

So now I'm thinking and telling mama, what the hell are they going to do?  The money is gone, can they take my truck?  I think somebody just screwed up and it's not us!  Screw them! The insurance is already 54 bucks a month for two vehicles with liability only!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Oh boy!  Here's a real pisser! We used my old truck as collateral to borrow some money from our Credit Union.  They took the title!  I thought about this before we signed the papers.  I'll bet they make me add collision on the insurance...Nothing was said about it! They didn't ask me if we had full coverage on it.  I'll have to review the paperwork but I don't think we agreed to anything about the insurance.

Now!  Guess what! I got a letter from them saying what they require with an auto loan.  Confused  Uh, this is a personal loan with some of my property as collateral!  They wouldn't do a home equity loan unless we had flood insurance!  It will be a cold day in hell when I do any business with FEMA, the ONLY provider of flood insurance! 

So now I'm thinking and telling mama, what the hell are they going to do?  The money is gone, can they take my truck?  I think somebody just screwed up and it's not us!  Screw them! The insurance is already 54 bucks a month for two vehicles with liability only!

First things first.

I have no idea how much you borrowed, but it doesn't sound like too much (less than the current Kelly Blue Book value) if they didn't press the insurance coverage matter. Just don't devalue the truck by unintentionally remodeling it (as in an accident). Even if that did occur, you have to pay the LIEN off, which, if not your fault, the other's insurance should cover (hopefully). Depending on how the loan was structured, if you pay it off early (say,  by overpaying by even $5-$10 whenever you can), you may even get a financial break - check with the Credit Union for a fast answer on this.

Holding the title is totally normal. Once the loan has been paid back, you'll get it back. This is a LIEN.

If they gave you the money and you spent it AND are repaying the loan (I assume a payment schedule was set up), I wouldn't worry at all about it. This is a very normal loan. Just try and not get behind on payments, This is excellent for your credit.

The main point: VERY common loan, DON'T WORRY unless you can't pay it back. If you CAN, have them automatically draft the payments so you get used to living on the adjusted income. This would mean if you wanted to pay extra (because they advise it would be to your advantage), you could either send them a check whenever you wanted, or have them adjust your payment amount to be a little higher.

Just *my* thoughts...but then again, they're under-educated thoughts. The Credit Union may have Financial Advisers - it sure couldn't hurt to sit down with that person - free education and they're usually very nice folks. Just like you and me, facing the same issues we all do, but they have *insight*. Use them - they may become very good friends. The more honest you are with them, the better they can help (they can change your life).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:53am
The question is whether or not they can force me to add collision/comprehensive to our policy.  I think they covered that (sort of) in the contract. F*ckers!  I called Allstate, their 24/7 customer service dept.  Yeah right!  She did say that if I call back after 7am there would be an agent there to tell me how much more the insurance will cost.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 1:45pm
Well, Mama stepped up to the kitchen sink and said..."The floor is wet!" F*ck!  I mopped the cabinet with a towel, found my spot light and I still don't see a leak. It must be in the drain line. I have a fan going trying to dry things out.

I added collision/comprehensive coverage to my truck, works out to about $25 more a month.  I'm still pissed at the Credit Union!  I'll have some words for them on Tuesday!  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 3:54pm
The garbage disposal quit working months ago but I was still able to use that side of the sink.  Now water is coming out of the bottom of the disposal. I got the brand name and model number off of the one I have.  I think Menards has them in stock.

InSinkErator E202WC

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:43pm
The lien is a contract, so *specific* insurance expectations and agreements would be written into it. If it is (as it probably is) written in 'legalese', you can probably get an attorney who specializes in contract or business law, but run this thought by any friend with a legal background and fetch their opinion...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:11pm
I know I can't fight them on this PaW, I'm just kinda pissed that they would spring this on me 5 weeks after the paperwork was signed.  The "Insurance Tracking Department" ( no name was given ) for this diabolical request. They claim this is an auto purchase loan...No, it's not!  They told me to tell my insurance company to forward the documents to confirm I have the proper coverage.  I'll tell them, YOU CONTACT MY INSURANCE COMPANY!  I've done the heavy lifting.  It won't kill your lazy ass bank people to do this yourselves!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:18pm
I think our insurance agent is some sort of a ditz, the company that handles insurance coverage issues for our CU called them on Tuesday while I was on hold.  I wanted to follow up today since I haven't heard anything.  She, (Anna) our agent didn't even return their call. WTF!  I know she looks young, she sounded pretty young on our 3-way call.  Pretty young and naive about this type of demand from a bank or credit union.   Wacko

Some construction dipstick is parked in front of my mailbox, stupid mother f*ckers got no brains!  I hobble out of my truck and give the universal (both hands out) WTF? sign.

The good news today!  Mama enjoyed the free order of fries they gave me at McDonald's...I think they screwed up!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:47pm

The good news today!  Mama enjoyed the free order of fries they gave me at McDonald's...I think they screwed up!

Shocked She didn't eat those fries nobody else wanted, did she???!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Shocked She didn't eat those fries nobody else wanted, did she???!!!
LOLLOL

You're a very bright man and I admire you. When you laugh at the same stuff I do it makes me feel like an equal.  You know what my favorite  Beavis & Butthead scene is!

Let's just keep it classy!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 6:52pm
I went to a local fast food place to get a sandwich and chocolate shake for my wife.

"We are cleaning the shake machine"  The lady was so gracious....I was not!

I bought the old lady (Mama) a turtle sundae at the convenience store.  I try to keep her happy!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 6:00pm
Mama forgot about a promise to her younger daughter, no stuffed green peppers for me.

Her daughter and BF are going to the Brewers game. Mama will be sitting with her grand kids.

I'm not really pissed, just a little disappointed with her being organized.  She won't be home till real late tonight!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 9:41pm

Mama forgot about a promise to her younger daughter, no stuffed green peppers for me.

Her daughter and BF are going to the Brewers game. Mama will be sitting with her grand kids.

I'm not really pissed, just a little disappointed with her being organized.  She won't be home till real late tonight!
Just run over to the grocer and get the Stouffer's version - they soak them in tomato soup. Good eats on the quick.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 5:38pm
I'm getting a new 'Microsoft' like scam call from Apple iCloud Support!  The wife gave me her old iPod but it's sitting right here dead and not even charged up.  These f*ckers!  It's fun to play along and mess with them.  But today, I'm here all by myself. Not even my wife can hear me go off on this guy!  I said,  do you really think I'm going to fall for your scam?  He said, "YES!"  LOL

I go on to say (I'm sorry ladies for my language)

I'm kinda busy right now, your mom has my **** in her *****!  Sometimes I'm a dimwit and sometimes my wit is quick!  I had him stuttering trying to find good american cuss words.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 5:57pm
F*cking ION TV is playing another repeat. Criminal Minds, the episode when his (Hodge) wife is killed!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 2:52pm
Mama was fumble farting around with the checking account yesterday online.  She managed to get us locked out! At first she thought this rebate from the insurance company was some sort of windfall for her alone. "I need some clothes"  Well, she took $350 for "Christmas".  I think she's just beefing up her business account.  Whatever! I thought setting aside the whole $1000 for property taxes was the best idea. (The first of 2 payments of about $1700 is due in January)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 3:32pm

Mama was fumble farting around with the checking account yesterday online.  She managed to get us locked out! At first she thought this rebate from the insurance company was some sort of windfall for her alone. "I need some clothes"  Well, she took $350 for "Christmas".  I think she's just beefing up her business account.  Whatever! I thought setting aside the whole $1000 for property taxes was the best idea. (The first of 2 payments of about $1700 is due in January)
I think your argument makes sense - you should ask her how darling she will look in her new clothes, all homeless and whatnot...forget the clothes - keep the home
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 6:22pm
She is a natural blond!  When we were both working, money was never a problem.

Seasons change, I'm happy she has a hobby!  But it might cost us more than she makes.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:06pm
Watching Blue Bloods. Another f*cking repeat. Danny-  the guy who ruins the whole show for me, his wife was kidnapped.  Ultra boring over emotional bullsh*t!  Oh!  They are going to be airing new seasons! How generous of this POS broadcast channel!  F*ck you very much!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:49pm
I noticed a charge on my Citi card from Amazon Prime, 13 some bucks.  THOSE F*CKERS!  I did buy a Hydro-seeder back in June or so. They automatically signed me up for Prime. Those sneaky f*ckers!  I called the number on the bill, it was no good. I SHOULD GET THAT MONEY BACK! Whatever they are doing, it's wrong!  I was able to cancel the service online.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 5:09pm
It's leaf chopping season!

What pisses me off?  Assholes who pull a trailer through the drive-thru!  Some duck hunting fools with their damned straight shafted shallow water engines!  I hope you get drunk and shoot each other!

The sh*t truck Semi's are stinking up the town today!  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 6:09pm
I'm having to do a re-scan just to get CBS...WTF!
  I can't get the f*cking Packer game?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 12:05pm
I saw another charge on my credit card from Amazon Prime.  I thought I cleared this up!  They did credit the account for the charge in August. Now, there is a new charge on this month's bill! WTF?

The phone number on my bill is no good! I thought I canceled the subscription online.  These f*ckers!

I did find a way to contact them, they asked for my phone number and called me right back. Some foreign woman, I stayed calm and polite for as long as I could.  She refused to believe that there was a new charge on my bill. My final question was...Are you in the US of A?  NO! She said.   Angry  I threw an F bomb and hung up on her!

About 10 minutes later, she calls me back.  "I noticed we were disconnected." she said.  No!  I hung up on you!  I told her that she was no help and I will just call the credit card company and tell them to decline any charge from Amazon!  I'LL SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!  I also told her to hand this tape over to her supervisor! Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 5:05pm
What pisses me off?  This freaking weather! The yard is covered in leaves, the leaves are covered in snow!

The city has this big suck truck to pick-up leaves raked or collected and dumped next to the street.  That can't happen right now the way the conditions are.  My gutters are full of leaves, not the easiest job anyway, I can't even clean the gutters.

The gas and electric bills are going to be outrageous because I'm not burning wood.  I've got the thermostat set at 68 with the space heater going here in the living room.

Sharter Rectum raised the charge for the internet by about $4!

Mama has a Chase/Amazon CC. I noticed they charged us AGAIN for a membership fee, just because she placed an order! Angry  These low down mother f*ckers!

Got another call from some rogue health insurance company, while I was airing my tires! First words out of his mouth... "Are you looking for an individual or family plan?"  Looking?  You called me, asshole!

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:40pm
I got a new call today from an extended warranty (auto) company.  I would normally ask the first real person on the phone...Have you heard of the national 'do not call' list?  I thought I would play along just to waste as much of their precious time as I could.  They asked me a series of questions about my truck.

Make, Model, Mileage.  My Zip Code!  I was transferred to at least 4 different people!  I was waiting for them to confirm my name and address...They acted like they knew who I was, everything about me!

The lady said something about me either accepting or denying the coverage.  I asked her when do they give me a price!  She hung up on me!  I wish I had a chance to cuss out someone!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 125>
  Share Topic